Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

OFP-MANIAC-MAP-Locator

I had one in front of my door two years ago. I sent him to hell. He said he would come back with police. Well, no word until now biggrin_o.gif

I wasn´t especially friendly to him.

Anyway it would be nice to have me pinned biggrin_o.gif

The village I live in is veeery small and hidden in the trees. So let´s keep it that way. wink_o.gif

I tried... I couldnt find one that is big enough to fit the dots. For the US that is okay but with 3 dots germany would be gone and with one dot belgium could be covered  twice.

Yeah we rock! tounge_o.gif

Anyway (I live in Belgium btw)

belgium.jpg

I live right between Leuven and Brussel (central part of Belgium for you lazy asses)

Connect the 2 dots, put a 3rd dot in the middle of the line and i guess you'd be pretty close to where i live...

So if any of you weirdos feel like killing me, just nuke that part...

But first I'll be off for cinema, visiting The Village.

...dunno if I can find sleep, after The Village. wink_o.gif

a guy at work told me that the village was rather weird and boring, totally hyped by the tv trailer  crazy_o.gif

But I'm feeling lonely in Norway on the map...  sad_o.gif  Come on, I know there are more norwegians here!

turbobyk is from norway, dverberg iirc smile_o.gif

THis GEZ? http://www.gez.de? biggrin_o.gif

Oh lord... they didnt catch me yet! tounge_o.gif

Every year they send me a letter to become "member".

Every year I answer that my income is below social welfare payment (237EUR atm).

Every year they keep quiet till next year.

Most likely I'll pay next year after accomplishing Diplom and starting to work. But for now I can be considered "poor".

It seems to me that it's easier to leave the Mafia then to leave the GEZ... wink_o.gif

I live right between Leuven and Brussel (central part of Belgium for you lazy asses)

Connect the 2 dots, put a 3rd dot in the middle of the line and i guess you'd be pretty close to where i live...

And what should I write in your pin's mouseover tooltip box?

"Just between Leuven and Bruxelles: DarkLight"?

wink_o.gif

Portsmouth, UK (slap a pin above the small island (Isle Of Wight) in the center of the south coast, slightly to west to get my crappy (ghost) town, Gosport wink_o.gif

Updated maps so far, except for eisa01 and Munk. Sorry... tomorrow, guys!

Good fight, good night. blues.gif

[Columbo]

Just one last question...

[/Columbo]

wink_o.gif

Did install Gnome this afternoon... Epiphany 1.2.7 displays the PNGs correctly, too. As well as Konqueror (tried KDE 3.3 yesterday)...

Nearly asleep...

And what should I write in your pin's mouseover tooltip box?

"Just between Leuven and Bruxelles: DarkLight"?

wink_o.gif

Uhm smile_o.gif

Just write Leuven then... i live very close to Leuven...

How the hell is it possible that they even know stuff about the village that i live in... rock.gif

Impressive...

I can understand that they know what/where Leuven is... but the village that i live in tounge_o.gif that's some freaky shit tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]England?  Never heard of that before...  There's no such thing as England...

...Englands is some sorta new species of wolfs living on islands nort of France ...they were discovered some years ago according to European scientists, so the islands got name ( England ) due those new species of wolfs  tounge_o.gif ...

I live in Stavanger on the west coast of Norway. The local paper is in Norwegian, but you can take a look at the city centre at this Webcam page and this Map page

Viking is from Egersund, which is further down the coast from Stavanger (you could place the pin slightly below the one for Stavanger), and Marsuitor is in Bergen (I think)

BTW Norwegians have an irritating tendency to call the whole of Great Britain England, and all Brits English, which really bugs me since I'm originally Scottish.  crazy_o.gif

BTW Norwegians have an irritating tendency to call the whole of Great Britain England, and all Brits English, which really bugs me since I'm originally Scottish.  crazy_o.gif

We do that too tounge_o.gif

It's just soooo much easier tounge_o.gif