Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

OFP-MANIAC-MAP-Locator

Guest [B.B.S.] T_D

Schönebeck (near Magdeburg)/Germany

Can someone tell me, why I have white box behind every pin? Thought, this was just like this, but after the pic of FW200 I start to worry about...

Which browser do you use? wow_o.gif

Jerusalem, Israel.

Look at the Africa/Middle East map, the pin's there since yesterday... biggrin_o.gif

I still see white boxes too, Using Internet Explorer 6.0

Can someone tell me, why I have white box behind every pin? Thought, this was just like this, but after the pic of FW200 I start to worry about...

Jerusalem, Israel.

Look at the Africa/Middle East map, the pin's there since yesterday... biggrin_o.gif

Probably due to MSIE's incorrect way of handling PNGs. Firefox doesn't show white boxes.

I suggest those pins to be replaced with working ones. Can be done in PNG format, GIF is the last and surely working option.

wink_o.gif

Jerusalem, Israel.

White boxes here also..

But I must admit, I realy looks great biggrin_o.gif Wow,

And I know that still lots of members are still not to be found. They should flag this one untill we got most people enlisted

Quote[/b] ]Newtownards Northern Ireland (another one or two out here aswell so might want to wait to update it :P). Just south east of Belfast

My town

bad representation

Aye me tounge_o.gif

I'm currently in the town of Louth, in the county of Lincolnshire, England. On the east coast, just south of Placebo's old home of Grimsby. smile_o.gif (Local site )http://www.thisislouth.co.uk/)

Hubbards Hills, favourite day out for the poor working classes, stopping off for fish and chips on the way home, oh the memories *sigh* but anyways smile_o.gif

Hubbards Hills, favourite day out for the poor working classes, stopping off for fish and chips on the way home, oh the memories *sigh* but anyways smile_o.gif

Lol biggrin_o.gif Still is. Throw in a few bottles of bargain bucket White Lightning, and you've got the makings of a fantastic evening. smile_o.gif Plus you're spoilt for choice these days when it comes to Fish n' Chips. crazy_o.gif

WOW! it's popular!  biggrin_o.gif freaky...

seems germany is holding tight to OFP... (might be because of the bans on Doom III , Farcry etc  tounge_o.gif )

You can get every game over here if you want it. I've got those games too... wink_o.gif

I'm currently in the town of Louth, in the county of Lincolnshire, England. On the east coast, just south of Placebo's old home of Grimsby. smile_o.gif (Local site )http://www.thisislouth.co.uk/)

Did they sell spam?

hmmm spam fritters smile_o.gif

Looks great by the way. A shame I also see the white blocks, but excellent job anyway!

White box: fault of IE not properly handling PNGs.

I'd like to keep the PNGs because GIF only uses a 256 colour palette with one colour reserved for transparency (yes or no). PNGs can use a whole alpha channel, i.e PNGs can create proper half-shadows...

Anyway, I'm collecting new pin locations and will try to update the maps in the evening hours. In the worst case you have to wait one day to appear "pinned". wink_o.gif

Apropos, I'm working on that database thingy mentioned earlier.

Wow, that looks great Der Bastler, keep up the good work  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: OMG now FOUR!! people think this is a bad idea mad_o.gif

Placebo, you must hunt them down and depants them.

cool idea!

Dortmund

Edit:

LOL! I had some delay with my post when Winters edited the previous one... crazy_o.gif

cool idea >with the map<!

Fearing assassination by certain members on this forums if location is pin pointed...What the hell!!!  I live in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. I think wikipedia considers the area were I live is Greater Upper Marlboro. You see there is a town of Upper Marlboro (which is 5-9 miles away and very small) and their is "Upper Marlboro"..confused? So it's Greater Upper Marlboro, Maryland on wikipedia but, acutally, it is Upper Marlboro.

Edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Upper_Marlboro%2C_Maryland

^^^

Da linky, oops....

Placebo, you must hunt them down and depants them.

Hmm sorry but there are very few people in the Opf community I'd want to depant crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif