Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

Good to hear it is almost finished. They are looking amazing, especially with the shemagh effect

Thanx ,people!

looking good guys

Actually, It's just me. One-man-project hence the slooow progress...

@Cpt. Frostbite

I hear you. Will change to orange/yellow.

@ExtracTioN

Okeydokey.

@UsMarine408

Yep. smile_o.gif

oh yeah, bout the slow process. The release timeframe is not very realistic for me (believe I said september!?). But - and this is a big but(t), I'm gonna release a "Lite version" very soon containing atleast the models in the pics. Because, honestly folks, I'm not satisfied with the rest of the pack (regulars) yet. The light release will be called '1.00' and the final BIG release '2.00' to simplify things.

See it as a testrun or sumthin.

Good things needs time m8 wink_o.gif

Take your time Blackblood wink_o.gif

Why not join UKF Mod I am sure they can use a skilled addon maker like you wink_o.gif

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Ignore the sniper patch. Off to do some scudhunting...

YellowGoggles.jpg

...keep the motor running. Yellow goggles.

HopperAndFonda.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait to get my mitts on them, because that means VOLCBAT will be off to the sandpit in the time it takes to make a mission on Desert Everon biggrin_o.gif

Mmmmm very sleek, btw Blackblood I sent you an email, I sent it to the email address youve registered on the UKF forums with, if you still use it. If not maybe you can get in contact with me. smile_o.gif

...keep the motor running.

Thanks, now I've got Steppenwolf stuck in my head crazy_o.gif

Looking good though, very impressed blues.gif

...keep the motor running.

Thanks, now I've got Steppenwolf stuck in my head  crazy_o.gif

At least someone got the reference!  biggrin_o.gif

BTW that's Mr Nicholson in the background.

But you should note that the RMC's (RoyalMarineCommandos) aren't exactly what you would call "SF".

theyre practically the UKs equivalent of how SF the airborne rangers are, ect. only possibly better

gd looking addons, low quality pictures  tounge_o.gif

EDIT: hehe, jus didnt notice how many pages there were.... that quotes from page 3 or something. awesome looking addons

AWESOME!

But the dark texture of the goggles (the glass) is a bit off. I'm not completely sure, but I belive the only colors used are bright orange and yellow (apart from no color at all). Those colors add contrast and make you see movement better. The orange one also doubles as sunglasses.

not only yellow and orange  wink_o.gif

0,,61690,00.jpg

Soldiers from one of Britain’s most illustrious regiments added a splash of colour to their uniforms by adopting Snake-eye goggles as they started war training yesterday.

Members of the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment, including 19-year-old tank driver Carl Thomas, above, were allowed to wear their own hologram protective eyewear during exercises in Bergen-Hohne in Germany. The Å40 reflective 3D goggles, which are designed for motorcyclists, have become a fashionable accessory, but they will not be seen on the battlefield.

A Defence Ministry spokesman said: “Beer is cheap in Germany and our soldiers have a lot of their budget left to spend on other things. Although in a real battle they would probably attract the enemy so could not be worn, there is no reason why they should not enjoy them in training.â€

Too bad it's only used in training  wink_o.gif

Randomized appearence now looks like this:

AI options (these are ON/OFF) types triggered randomly & separately

Headset

Shemagh

Boonie

Longsleeves

Bergen (patrol pack)

Gasmask pouch

Extra dirt on face

Suntan

Player options (these are ON/OFF) types triggered randomly & separately

Shemagh

Boonie *

Headset *

Longsleeves

Bergen (patrol pack)

Gasmask pouch

Extra dirt on face

Suntan

*Boonie and headset looks crappy while in 1st person view inside vehicles. However, there are units that comes equipped with it by default, thus removing the bug.

Kneepads had to go. Too many unneccessary polys...

I'm in desperate need of BETA testers to check these things prior to release:

1. Scripts handling in MP

2. LOD

3. Other glitches missed by this poor sod...

Thanx/BB