Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

It would be nice to have a LAW folded on top of the back that when selected unfolds... Never mind, I been wanting one of those for a while, but they are ilegal in the UK biggrin_o.gif LOL, just joking.

Them textures looks breath taking BTW.

@CERO.

i have to ask.....whats with the big package ?

Lunchbox

Family jewels

Wedding tackle

Shlong etc....

In the front on pic its not as noticable...but in the side view he looks like he's packing a german sausage .

I'm not sure if I understand what package you mean...

He means that area between his legs.I think he was playing cricket but forget to take the box out... tounge_o.gif

ya, in that case I did understand it LOL biggrin_o.gif

He's right. But perhaps SAS use this to prevent serious injury from enemies kicking you in the balls (is actually not stupid if you go into hand to hand combat) biggrin_o.gif

lmao  tounge_o.gif  u guys are crazy .....lol

this is actually a serious addon discussion. Orson has a very good point here (if somewhat strange).

I hope Blackblood can do something about it to make it look less big.

lmao  tounge_o.gif  u guys are crazy .....lol

this is actually a serious addon discussion. Orson has a very good point here (if somewhat strange).

I hope Blackblood can do something about it to make it look less big.

oh shit i didnt notice that ....damn u guys arnt crazy ur ... right rock.gif lol

I am indeed quite odd.     tounge_o.gif

But in retrospect , when i look , it kind of adds a touch of anatomy to the unit , it only looks funny to us because its probably the first time its been done , maybe it would be possible to add even more definition and mould the ...... no its no good , even with an explanation this is still going to sound realy ghey

Well atm the soldiers rear is just an extension of his legs with no definition , i always thought that was one of the main reasons why Ofp soldiers run so strangely.

Thanx for your kind words.

Well, the jewell size is of swedish standard. But since you want it more british... biggrin_o.gif

Seriously, i'll remove or resize it.

The shemagh ON/OFF is still being tweaked. Will soon post that.

BTW sorry bout that 'illusions of grandure'-topic. It's not very stylish to mention yourself in third persion. Blackblood will talk to Blackblood 'bout that issue. biggrin_o.gif

is the shemagh option only a scarf covering the mounth (something like on the desert Iraqi's Beta) that can be lowered (looks cool) or will it be one covering the entire head and will it be removed with hidden selection?

The shemagh will be shown as wrapped all the way round the head. Not an anim in itself. It's a hidden selection triggered and textured by the goggle ON/OFF animation.

In the front on pic its not as noticable...but in the side view he looks like he's packing a german sausage  .

It is comforting to know that your eyes and awareness is at work to protect us civilians from various things like the size of T-rex there.. biggrin_o.gif

and Blackblood

Seriously nice choice of weapons there.. I wouldn't have picked any other L85's myself *big grin*

Nice work.. looking forward to see more

Cheers

Joe

The shemagh will be shown as wrapped all the way round the head. Not an anim in itself. It's a hidden selection triggered and textured by the goggle ON/OFF animation.

ah I see. Thanks. Doesn't matter which way it's done, really. Both look good.

I used same idea to roll down the shirtsleeves but ended up scrapping it because I hate cluttered action menus. Every unit comes with hidden longsleeves ready to be "setobjtextured".

Quote[/b] ]Looking forward to seeing this script in action.
Do I hear disbelief?   rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Agree, don't fill up the acton menu with stuff like that. It's better to have the player decide this with a line in the init field.

But you could also use a randomizer script for this and have units that wil randomly have their sleeves down (40% chance for example).

Blackblood forum rules state that images over 100kb must not be hotlinked, you have hotlinked four well over 100kb, please do not do it again as a repeat will result in WL+ and PR.

I used same idea to roll down the shirtsleeves but ended up scrapping it because I hate cluttered action menus. Every unit comes with hidden longsleeves ready to be "setobjtextured".
Quote[/b] ]Looking forward to seeing this script in action.
Do I hear disbelief? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

No. Every faith here.

Would it not be possible to make a actions submenu where goggles and bayonets and shit could be accessed from? Also make it low down on the action menu as I also hate the clutter of loads of actions in addons.