Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

Blackblood forum rules state that images over 100kb must not be hotlinked, you have hotlinked four well over 100kb, please do not do it again as a repeat will result in WL+ and PR.

...recieved and fixed.

KillThatCameraMan.th.jpg

Randomness will be implemented on certain units which will be regognized with a prefix-underscore in the displayname.

Example_R.M.Commando (random) and R.M.Commando (static)

tounge_o.gif wow soz if some one has asked this before but has some made a L98 or SA80 yet or are you guys making one?

Randomness will be implemented on certain units which will be regognized with a prefix-underscore in the displayname.

Example_R.M.Commando (random) and R.M.Commando (static)

Awesome! smile_o.gif

tounge_o.gif wow soz if some one has asked this before but has some made a L98 or SA80 yet or are you guys making one?

Do keep up old chap... wink_o.gif

tounge_o.gif thanks wee man

EDIT: i looked on that site but i cant find the SA80 or L98 is it any where else?

Do keep up old chap... wink_o.gif

tounge_o.gif thanks wee man

EDIT: i looked on that site but i cant find the SA80 or L98 is it any where else?

DPM troop pack 1 contains your basic infantry (with insignia), aswell as the Royal Marines and the Parachute Regiment. Along with all your most common personal arms (SA80 A2, LSW, GPMG and more).

rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Clik on this quote after you read it, and once on the top of the page you'll see the same quote where I copyed it from.

A nice SA80 pack and derivates can be found here.

Hope this hellps.

Regards.

@CERO.

EDIT: Damm, tankieboy got it first crazy_o.gif lol biggrin_o.gif

The L85 and L86 by UKF (as Blackblood's units use) are included within the UKF DPM pack.

thanks all i have all ways whanted a L98 for ofp,i shot it all the time at my air cadets tounge_o.gif i love them so much and they hurt ur shoulder so much tounge_o.gif

lol, they hurt abit, but the L98 are only single bolt action, L85's and GPMGs hurt, lol. (Cadets also)

Back on topic, these units are looking great Blackblood. I loved your eairlier versions so I am looking forward to seeing great things! biggrin_o.gif

Apparently they've been released.. at least betawise, I hadn't heard blackblood mention it yet.   smile_o.gif

http://www.edgefiles.com/files/15348.html

Great textures so far, lookin very kickass. A prior warning, that all of them are armed with only M16/M203s. I'd suggest arming them with L85s and other weapons with the RoyalMarines/Paratroopers package.

*Be sure to ask the UKF team and Blackblood if you wanna try and re-arm them and host them with the weapons*

The only existant release so far is the BETA 0.5.  sad_o.gif

A decade or two ago I promised to show some photage on the goggle/shemagh ON/OFF and work in progress.

Some pics below.

Hereford bloke before pickup:

sep29_B4Xtraction.jpg

Same bloke good to go:

sep29_ShemaghON.jpg

...no chopper choking script will get to this guy now!  biggrin_o.gif

...and the last for now. Thanks for nice feedback, guys (and gals?). I'm beginning to see the end of this project. About f***ing time. See ya soon/BB

sep29_ContentBlokes.jpg

..BTW, ADF folks! I'm seriuosly thinking of borrowing your kneepads as a response to you loaning my vest. If that's ok with you guys that is?.  biggrin_o.gif

AFAIK the kneepads are orginaly made by Laser and aslong as you give Laser credits it is ok cause I asked him too to use his kneepads wink_o.gif

AWESOME!

But the dark texture of the goggles (the glass) is a bit off. I'm not completely sure, but I belive the only colors used are bright orange and yellow (apart from no color at all). Those colors add contrast and make you see movement better. The orange one also doubles as sunglasses.