Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

Blackblood's desert grunts

wow_o.gif OMG? Looks bloody awesome!!!

Very nice units. I love the backpacks aswell. Totaly awesome, dude. Can't wait to do some 'lynx down' action missions with them smile_o.gif

On a sidenote;

normally you must edit your post instead of posting a bunch after eachother, but since they were used to show us some very nice pictures, you won't hear me complaining me about it wink_o.gif

Im sure RAAB wouldnt mind giving these some MP beta testing... wink_o.gif

very nice units i must say.

just an idea, why do you ask UKF if they will let you use their weapons (sa80,LSW,ect) in a public release for a authentic look?

just an idea, why do you ask UKF if they will let you use their weapons (sa80,LSW,ect) in a public release for a authentic look?

Actually you must have "ukf_ukweps.pbo" and "ukf_slmg.pbo" in your addon folder. They are required addons. And superb I might add...

My odd little way of saying thanks to a great modelling team.

Actually you must have "ukf_ukweps.pbo" and "ukf_slmg.pbo" in your addon folder. They are required addons. And superb I might add...

My odd little way of saying thanks to a great modelling team.

Terrific! So how close are you to release? You've had more than enough time to work on them tounge_o.gif. Contact either I or Silent N Deadly when they are ready and we will set you up with a mirror @ ofp.info ASAP biggrin_o.gif.

Just typical that is. Theres been no news on the development of these desert units and PUKF desert units and WAM they post within a day of each other with news on there upcoming units. God how i love this community biggrin_o.gif .

Believe me I tried to some time back, the UKF Desert units are the last releases with any of mine and Vade_101's work though.

But have since been bug tested, fixed and tweaked by VCB, Rhodite and co.

Im sure the UKF guys would love to recruit Blackblodd still. *kiss* *kiss*

Just typical that is. Theres been no news on the development of these desert units and PUKF desert units and WAM they post within a day of each other with news on there upcoming units. God how i love this community biggrin_o.gif .

Aye, just like WW2 stuff...

Nice work Blackblood, they look fantastic!

I was wondering regards the SAS units, have you made a dedicated medic amongst them? or pehaps heal functions for them all?

I was wondering regards the SAS units, have you made a dedicated medic amongst them? or pehaps heal functions for them all?

That's up to you folks since it's only a matter of cpp coding.

I think BAS had the "heal myself every once in a while regardless of incoming fire"-problem in MP (nice tech. term there).

If that's still an issue, i'd better give 'em a dedicated medic and remove "canheal=true" for the rest.

That's another reason why I need to test it in MP.

Terrific!  So how close are you to release?  You've had more than enough time to work on them .  Contact either I or Silent N Deadly when they are ready and we will set you up with a mirror @ ofp.info ASAP.

As always you will be my nr 1 choice for hosting.  wink_o.gif

I agree. it would be better to have a dedicated unit as a team medic.

However I hope you can make it so the unit has full gear load out slots, unlike the default BI medic, which is limited to what it can carry sad_o.gif

yes, that should indeed be the case.

Although even in SF the medic is NOT a combat-unit and will not engage in combat unless he really has to.

But in this case you can make an exception smile_o.gif

That's another reason why I need to test it in MP.

Like I said, Im sure RAAB wouldnt mind helping out with MP testing wink_o.gif

However I hope you can make it so the unit has  full gear load out slots, unlike the default BI medic, which is limited to what it can carry  sad_o.gif

Almost forgot about the BIS medic limits. Will get right on it.

@Munk

You asked for it. Expect a BETA package Saturday night (CET). biggrin_o.gif

And that goes for the rest of you applicants that I've already talked to.

Bear in mind, this is NOT the final release you'll get. Ignore the most common things like texture transitions etc.

I'm only interested in how "random appearence" behaves during MP.

The rest has a lower - but not forgotten - priority.