Sign in to follow this  
JdB

FlashFX

a quick fix was made but the DL area timeout in hours of it being released nobody mirrored it. All it did is remove the blood and flahsram part.

Just letting you know: I implemented a little feature today, or rather, yesterday... no wait... technically it was today, yesterday-night. I've added some extra small flames to the fire places and some sparks to go with it. So, in official terms:

Added feature:

* Extra flames and sparks from fireplaces.

I would really like to see much bigger explosions(dust/smoke/fire) from the LGB's.

Any chance to include that in the future?

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

I've been thinking about adding that for a long time, and now I've finally found a way of adding it. I've created the effect outside the mod, I'll add it tomorrow or something. However, right now my brain hurts and I have to rest it.

Well, get your rest! It would be nice to have a larger explosion from LGBs. smile_o.gif

Whats about the most interisting thing for me ...

Because we "most use" FDF1.3

Whats about the config ?

MCPXXL

Right now I'm buckling with the tracers... trying to get them as good looking as possible. Other than that, I guess I just need to get add the extra explosion for bombs. Other than that... pretty much done.

a quick fix was made but the DL area timeout in hours of it being released nobody mirrored it.   All it did is remove the blood and flahsram part.

Hi Bobcatt666 could you please provide more instructions on how to solve this problem or a link to that fix. Love the Addon, but its quite annoying that message popping up sad_o.gif

To be honest it stopped popping up some time ago, but I run it with another realistic effect mod made up by a clan I do things with.

Noticed drastic changes in chopper support between 1.8 and 1.9, the effects where a bit downgraded. didn't have faul system problems after getting hit. Gone is the smoke trail when you have damage but still able to limp back home. Nore total failure if you don't land a havy damaged chopper.

so, whats happening to the 2.0 version?

and where can i download 1.9?

the link in the first post doesnt work for me...

rock.gif 1.9 was out already? Argh and I was still running 1.8. The link doesn't work for me either, then again I can't even log onto ofp.info right now..

might mention that i get a "connection refused" from Ofp.info... crazy_o.gif (but only when i use a link like the one in the first post)

ofp.info is down apparantly. Well, I'm still hunting for bugs. Also, I've replaced the water ripple under aircraft script with a new, and, in my opinion, better one. Right now I'm gonna edit some colour arrays for the water. Other than that... The main config is done. Then I gotta do the stuff I so despise: Making an MP config, editing the readme... oy. Well, anyway, back to pretending to do stuff while I'm actually just sitting on my ass, enjoying myself just doing nothing! :-P

Well, gotta get working! *digs in*

what happened the skeleton addon?

can i have a dl link for that pack it owned

wrong mod 3y2k or whatever its called, mo addons released with this mod only scripts.

Well guys, this is finally it, 2.0 is being packaged right now. Just gotta write up the readme and I'll get it hosted. Also, I managed to slip in one last feature:

* Shilkas now produce smoke when they fire their cannon.

Ohhh sounds good, I'm gonna hang around just so I can download it straight away.

Alright, finally done packing and all that stuff. Now I need some mirrors.

Here's A temporary mirror for anyone who might be able to provide some stable hosting -

www.geocities.com/facehugger96/FlashFX2.0.zip <- Copy and paste into your browser.

I will start the new thread when a stable / reliable mirror is up, untill then, 2.0 isn't officially out yet. I'm gonna be away for some time now, so I hope when I get back, someone will have a mirror or two up! ;-)

sad_o.gif Geocites cut me off halfway through the download and now the bandwidth is all used up, now I have to wait another hour where's a mirror when you need one.

i made an upload to rapidshare, hope that is ok

FlashFX2.0.zip

edit: Bugs: when i put the Mi-24 or the V-80 on the map and try to make a preview i only get the error: "script" and then i am back in the editor