Sign in to follow this  
radiant

Cheat and cheat prevention discussion

are you guys still just playing CWC? Get Res and upgrade 1.96 where all the fun is at.. Im sure it doesnt cost that much anymore... thumbs-up.gif

TKC using false copyright? could this be true?

A search on a hunch about the infamous TKC, Teamkill and Cheat, on the U.S. Copyright Office comes up a negitive on all key words such as:

1) TKC-Community

2) Teamkill and Cheat

3) Supercheat

This discovery may put any TKC applications at risk of "mutalation" for source codes to be put on other applications to counter the effects of their "unforgivable cheating". If you wish to search yourself and check my discovery, please do to see if im crazy. the website i used was the US Copyright Office. If you too find the claim "false" then this may open the door to a whole new level of fighting cheats. donno what it will be but i hope this discovery helps out in some way huh.gif

TKC using false copyright? could this be true?

A search on a hunch about the infamous TKC, Teamkill and Cheat, on the U.S. Copyright Office comes up a negitive on all key words such as:

1) TKC-Community

2) Teamkill and Cheat

3) Supercheat

This discovery may put any TKC applications at risk of "mutalation" for source codes to be put on other applications to counter the effects of their "unforgivable cheating". If you wish to search yourself and check my discovery, please do to see if im crazy. the website i used was the US Copyright Office. If you too find the claim "false" then this may open the door to a whole new level of fighting cheats. donno what it will be but i hope this discovery helps out in some way huh.gif

neet it would be nice if they got stamped out for good pistols.gifgoodnight.gif

TKC website already down due to traffic missuse afaik.  nener.gif

notworthy.gif

But their old forum still works...

Maybe this guy could do his job again? rofl.gif

the server 1.96b, released by bis in july 2005, protects your servers against idfakers and cheaters, but there is no linux version available these days - damn eh?!

solution: we have created a short paper which describes how to setup the new win32 ofpserver executables on penguin powered machines. the difficulty level is easy to medium, but roots should know what's to do and it possibly become a piece of cake :P

WIN32 on TUX

right click and save!

(pls do not hotlink this paper - violation will result in deletion!!!wink_o.gif

we just hope, that it is a bit handy...

send any improvement suggestions to info-at-storiedveterans-dot-de

...and don't count orthography and grammar, english is not our native language :P

But their old forum still works...

Maybe this guy could do his job again?  rofl.gif

weres it at, i'd like to see what they do if we post this finding at their forum? pistols.gif

I think it's better not to post the url. tounge2.gif

@hoot: thx for the tutorial. (again wink_o.gif )

To be honest, if i were to post on thier forum they would have my IP and that i would not be comfortable with confused_o.gif

Nice to see though biggrin_o.gif

To be honest, if i were to post on thier forum they would have my IP and that i would not be comfortable with  confused_o.gif

Nice to see though  biggrin_o.gif

Theres nothing you can do with an IP I dont think, aslong as you have a working firewall..

Anyway, I had a look at their forum (--do not post links to cheat sites-- is their site). Some things were pretty generic cheatery forum stuff, but then things like ::

Quote[/b] ]confirmed IPs of nicholas malboeuf, i recommend you ban them all so he cant even see this website

**.***.***.**

**.**.**.***

**.**.***.**

***.**.**.** (old IP used by him, but listed anyway)

***.***.***.** (another old IP used by malboeuf)

he has also posted using these IPs

**.**.*.***

**.**.*.*** (possibly entire subnet used by him **.**.*.*** -**.**.*.*xx, by the way these are IANA addresses, which shows malboeuf also spoofed IPs to post several newsgroup messages)

[two google news group posts]

crazy_o.gif

These people really dont like you Malboeuf tounge2.gif

Also, if you click on the FAQ page, you can see the rest of the site thing, Hmm tounge2.gif

I wonder what the ""little special surprise for all OFP players. : )" is..

"Remember, now you can't say we're the "bad guys"..."

Mmh

- Ben

If we have to tell people not to link to cheat sites, or not to post player IDs or IPs again, there is a good chance this thread will get locked. Please people, think before you post.

i don't want to be nit-pick, but i don't understand the plural you've just used... inlove.gif

What part wasn't clear? Dont link to cheat sites? Dont post player IDs? Don't post player IP addresses?

He meant that just ONIX has posted a tkc-link. biggrin_o.gif

they definatly don't like malbouf or the Roughnecks in General they are pissed that they can't cheat and hack our site no more, or if they do manage to hack it we know who did it with there ip and cross reference them with our 2 years of raw data logs..

and we have our site backed up very offen with these creaps around be carfull messing with them they are crafy pricks  

we got there number we know how to rattle there cages  

and from the looks of things a lota people are on there rattle the cage list  nener.gif  notworthy.gif

TKC2.gif  look what malbo the mad cow made just for them  nener.gif  rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]To compensate the days of downtime we proudly announce our special surprise the 1.96b ID Changer which will work on any 1.96b servers...

...so the competition starts up again and hopefully our new surprise for them will be just more harder to get xmas_o.gif

btw: they don't avoid to mention how old ofp is, and in their eyes ofp is dead *lolË›* nice to see how a dead game still forces them to develop cheats...its just neat...really...must be love to ofp, the love we all feel inlove.gif

i 'just' wanna say thanks for the continuing support against cheats BIS on behalf of the whole MP community !

(Flashpoint 1.96c Server, Public Betaversion)

thumbs-up.gif  notworthy.gif  thumbs-up.gif