Sign in to follow this  
dm

BAS Tonali SF and BTR-T

Yes, it does.

Its a random number script (nothing to do with the power of the weapon that hits it)

Every time the BTR is killed, it generates a random number, if its above a certain value it'll blow off. Guess you're just unlucky wink_o.gif

Yes, it's blown off when the APC is destroyed.......the problem is that in my case the APC wasn't destroyed.... crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Lt HuNTeR Posted on July 13 2004,10:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ July 13 2004,12:11)

Yes, it does.

Its a random number script (nothing to do with the power of the weapon that hits it)

Every time the BTR is killed, it generates a random number, if its above a certain value it'll blow off. Guess you're just unlucky

Yes, it's blown off when the APC is destroyed.......the problem is that in my case the APC wasn't destroyed....

I think since you mentioned you were in 1st Person view when you took the hit might have done something similar to what I mentioned while in a Bradley. I was in 1st Person, the vehicle took a fatal hit, but I was still able to move and gun as if no damage had been taken. When I hopped out though, it was only then that I saw the vehicle was a total loss. This happened while in MP, with no lag or desync.

When you viewed it in 3rd Person, did you ever leave the vehicle? If so, were you able to get back in? If the same thing happened to you that happened to me, then the turret would have been shown to blow off because the vehicle was in fact destroyed. You might have been able to still gun from inside for the same reason I was. rock.gif

When you viewed it in 3rd Person, did you ever leave the vehicle? If so, were you able to get back in? If the same thing happened to you that happened to me, then the turret would have been shown to blow off because the vehicle was in fact destroyed. You might have been able to still gun from inside for the same reason I was. rock.gif

No, I didn't. I could fire when in every view mode....kind of funny to see a muzzleflash hanging in mid-air tounge_o.gif

How many times has this happened, and have you been able to duplicate it?

Awesome units smile_o.gif anything else coming out soon? keep up the good work BAS

where have u been m8, this is BAS's last ofp1 addon so no as far as we kno nothing else will be coming out soon sad_o.gif

I have shot it a couple of times in the editor with the TSF RPG's, but have not yet been able to reproduce it sad_o.gif

I'll keep trying though.

EDIT: one time

*smack*

I had a problem with the BTR-T (and the RHS) tanks crashing me to desktop when I was shooting them. It seemed the old VIA KT400 AGP aperture thing was my problem. Since I swapped cards from a GeForce3 to an ATI 9800 I thought the problem had gone away, because the conditions that would crash my GeForce3 would not crash my ATI. But it turns out it just crashed under a new set of conditions...

I turned of AGP fast writes in the BIOS and everything is A-OK.

Thanks for some new toys to play with BAS. I hope the ovewhelming majority of positive comments has made the detractors easier to ignore. Thanks Again.

So um, this is it........wow there using Suchy's weapons......oh well,whatever BAS sucks

Hmm, have a nice vacation. icon4.gif

And they're Earl's weapons.

So um, this is it........wow there using Suchy's weapons......oh well,whatever BAS sucks

So that makes you what? A troll at best, but most likely just someone too young and stupid to understand what REAL LIFE is.

Quote[/b] ]So that makes you what?

Banned for a week wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

I'm tired of repeating myself. You're gone for a week with a warning level.

Who's next?

I'm tired of repeating myself. You're gone for a week with a warning level.

Who's next?

*|cheers|* kick thier ass kick their ass, ban them good

goooo team biggrin_o.gif

I have shot it a couple of times in the editor with the TSF RPG's, but have not yet been able to reproduce it sad_o.gif

I'll keep trying though.

EDIT: one time

thanks for trying smile_o.gif Weird bug.

Great job on the TSF...

One thing though the BTR-T is missing shadows sad_o.gif

Ok I'm gonna re-post my post:

Quote[/b] ]

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Avon: I hope this is understandable! It's not to me! This is one of the TSF missions where it just quits back to the main menu, I think the one where u play as gunner of the BTR. O ya, another message i got was "cannot load mission missing addons: BTR_A"

anyways, here's my .rpt excerpt:

=====================================================================

== C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\Res196.exe

=====================================================================

Exe version: Mon Jan 26 14:33:58 2004

graphics: Direct3D HW T&L , Device: RADEON 9800 PRO, Driver:ati2dvag.dll 6.14.10.6451

resolution: 1280x1024x32

Addons:

BAS_derad in bas_derad\, OFPEC_Blood in ecp_blood\, c8x_Magazines in c8xmag\

C8X_USMC in c8x_usmc\, EditorUpdate175Noe in editorupdate175noe\

EditorUpdate102 in editorupgrade102\, SUCHusmc in suchusmc\

BAS_Kiowapack in bas_kiowapack\, BAS_weap in bas_weap\, C8X_RUSS in c8x_russ\

SUCHruss in suchrus\, VoiceRH in voicerh\, BAS_TSF in bas_tsf\

BAS_JAM_Weap in bas_weap\, Bizon in bizon\, Su25 in su25\, BAS_HH60 in bas_hh60g\

ECP_Blood in ecp_blood\, 6G30 in 6g30\, BIS_WeaponPack in o_wp\

BAS_deraw in bas_deraw\, bas_mh6185 in bas_lbs185\, JAM_Magazines in jam_magazines\

BMP2 in bmp2\, C8XJAM_USMC in c8x_usmcjam\, editorupdate102 in editorupdate102\

BAS_Jkawa in bas_kawa\, C8XJAM_RUSS in c8x_russjam\, Kozlice in kozl\, Steyr in steyr\

Objects1 in objects1\, bas_deraJ in bas_derajam\, BAS_I1 in bas_i1\

BAS_MH47185 in bas_mh47e_185\, BAS_O in bas_o\, AH64 in apac\, BAS_Cargo in bas_cargo\

BAS_I2 in bas_i2\, KTE_Grenades in kte_grenades\, Vulcan in vulcan\

BAS_OPFOR in bas_opcpp\, IGW_Spot_Light in igw_spot_light\, Hunter in hunter\

Kolo in kolo\, Mini in mini\, Trabant in trab\, G36a in g36a\, C8X_magbox in c8xmag\

BAS_MAH60 in bas_mah60\, BAS_repairH in bas_repair\

bas_soarpilots in bas_soarpilots\, ECP_Effects in ecp_effects\, BRDM in brmd\

Ch47D in ch47\, HMMWV in humr\, LaserGuided in laserguided\, Noe in noe\, OH58 in oh58\

XMS in xms\, BAS_AirWeap in bas_airweap\, BAS_RUSOPFOR in bas_rusopfor\

BIS_Resistance in o\, TACTEvents in tactevents\, bas_kawa in bas_kawa\

Flags1 in flags\, MM1 in mm-1\, BAS_btrt in bas_btrt\, bas_soar185 in bas_soar185\

Bradley in m2a2\

Mods: RES;hisky;@ecp;@BAS

=======================================================

Date: 07/11/04 Time: 22:07:22

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 006A0AB9

Version 1.96

Fault address: 006A0AB9 01:0029FAB9 C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\Res196.exe

file: intro

world: intro

Prev. code bytes: 47 04 8B 04 A8 85 C0 74 36 8B 70 28 85 F6 74 07

Fault code bytes: FF 06 8D 46 08 EB 05 B8 F0 31 78 00 FF 74 24 14

Registers:

EAX:11941600 EBX:00000000

ECX:1049F9A0 EDX:0000006D

ESI:40337A06 EDI:007899E8

CS:EIP:001B:006A0AB9

SS:ESP:0023:0012F8D0 EBP:0000026F

DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:0038 GS:0000

Flags:00090206

Hope I'm not breakin the rules but nobody answered me!!

Great! THx! Downloading! But... is this a BAS addon>? why would I need it for these missions if it's not? NM I'll try it and if there's problems then I'll re-post a re-post.

Thanks

So someone gives you a nice present and its not even your birthday. Do you:

a. thank them and tell them how much you appreciate it?

b. demand more presents?

c. tell them it sucks?

d. tell them they suck?

Come on. That's an easy one. Thank you BAS for all the great quality mods over such a long time, including this one.

But... is this a BAS addon?  why would I need it for these missions if it's not?

It's not a BAS addon, it was originally made by 'Joe Lemonade' and was donated to BAS for use with the TSF. I'm not sure what it's dependencies are but it's a required addon.

Cap.

I believe details about the BTR_A dependency were asked and answered a couple of times in this thread already?

Call me a freak if you will but it would seem common sense that if you have a query and the thread is up to page 17 or whatever you start from page 1 to see if your query is answered, if not, then (and only then) ask the question, is that some strangely bizarre concept? crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

In a crowded room deep within the bowels of a Swiss research organisation the crowd waits as Placebo is to unveil his latest revelation.

The cover is pulled off...and low and behold!

Placebo introduces the idea of logic, thinking for oneself and reading for the betterment of one's mine.

The crowd looks and scratches their head?

What does it do?

How can I use it?

What benefit is it when I want my answers now?

biggrin_o.gif

Stop introducing these radical concepts Placebo biggrin_o.gif

"stupid people should have to wear signs that just say 'im stupid' " ~ Bill Engvall

Placebo, you think we can implement that into the forums? stupid people get the title "I'm Stupid" that way we wouldnt ask them anything, we wouldnt rely on them. . we'd be like "excuse me. . op never mind, i didnt see your sign" biggrin_o.gif

think about it  wink_o.gif