Sign in to follow this  
dm

BAS Tonali SF and BTR-T

*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***

11 July 2004

Ballistic Addon Studios

BAS TONALI SPECIAL FORCES & BAS BTR-T ADDONS RELEASED

Ballistic Addon Studios (BAS) is pleased to announce the release of its BAS Tonali Special Forces and BAS BTR-T addons.

The new addons provide a comprehensive set of eastern European mercenary units in the service of the Tonali government. Desert, jungle and urban versions of all mercenary soldiers are included, along with two versions of the BTR-T created by Sebastian Muller (in both Tonali government and captured rebel paint schemes).

BAS would like to take this opportunity to thank Earl, who provided the excellent weapons with which all mercenary soldiers are equipped, and Sebastian Muller, for his excellent BTR-T addon (which he kindly allowed us to re-skin).

The BAS TSF and BAS BTR-T addons are provided in a single 6.5Mb RAR file, which is downloadable from several OFP community sites. Please note: the new addons require the "Marine Assault Pack" by Earl and Suchey (please see the readme file for full details). As always, we thank you all for your continued support.

Official JAM'med Weapons bridge (still needs the original weapons) can be found here

For further information please contact:

Tigershark - <tigershark@ballistic-studios.com>

Fer - <fer@ballistic-studios.com>

http://www.ballistic-studios.com/

Head on over to Got Flashpoint? to download the addons.

Mirror thanks to The AvonLady

Mirror thanks to OFP.info (Mirror 1)

Mirror thanks to OFP.info (Mirror 2)

More mirrors will be added as they become available.

There are also some demo missions available for the units

Mirror for Demo Missions thanks to Got Flashpoint?.

Mirror thanks to The AvonLady

Mirror thanks to OFP.info (Mirror 1)

Mirror thanks to OFP.info (Mirror 2)

what hardwork?

they reskinned a btr-t that no one but russia actual uses.

and reskinned their normal tonal units.

hardwork would have been to actula finish the little birds, seals, pavehawk crews, and PJ's..

what hardwork?

hardwork would have been to actula finish the little birds, seals, pavehawk crews, and PJ's..

And is it nice to whine like that.

Come on. Let them be. wink_o.gif

basexeci.jpg

I'd hardly call that a reskin of the "normal Tonal units" would you?

Please, stop bitching about it, and enjoy what you've got.

what hardwork?

while I agree with you on some points ragging them when they do actually release something is kinda counter productive. Besides someone else has picked up the torch in the SEAL department..the only major grip anyone should have is that MIA littlebird patch...lol biggrin_o.gif but concerning this released addon..great job BAS!

what hardwork?

This sort of shit is likely more than half the reason you won't be seeing those addons until OFP2.

Suck it up or make the damned things yourself, you are owed nothing in this world but your next breath, and you may even have to fight for that, so just get over it.

Quote[/b] ]what hardwork?

What a jerkoff, get a life looser. What has your addon team made that even comes close to BAS quality, let me help you out . . . NOTHING!

Good job BAS as usual, please ignore the retards.

Monty

Guys, whilst what calm_terror posted was out of order, we want to keep this "final" addon thread a NICE thread (wouldn't that be a change) where people can discuss the Tonali Special Forces and BTR-T addons and NOT the addons that you dont have/want etc.

Thankyou smile_o.gif

Damm, my favourite unit weapons with my favourite armour plus nice units that I'll be able to use anyway, I'm gonna have to merge mod folders now biggrin_o.gif

Good work guys, nice.

@CERO

Well, I can't see a reason why you should only critic someones work if you can expect a fix smile_o.gif

I for my part would like to know what you like or don't like about the TSF and also what bugs we missed.

No matter if they will be fixed or not smile_o.gif

Thanks BAS, for bringing us 1 more little treat to make this game even better.

biggrin_o.gif

Finally! I can't tell you how excited I was for these guys and now they are finally here. I must say this is a nice going away gift. OFP finally has some great African SF units.

Thanks BAS

but the MPMission on TOnal asks me for the addon BTRT_A crazy_o.gif

the one on Tonali works fine