Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

I want those 90 minutes of my life back!  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif What a bunch of talentless hacks.  mad_o.gif All of them, including the referee.

I guess congratulations to the Swiss are in place, but it's not because they played good, but because Croatia played so lousy.

If the France-England game turns out this boring, I'm fucking suing UEFA. crazy_o.gif

I want those 90 minutes of my life back! mad_o.gifmad_o.gif What a bunch of talentless hacks. mad_o.gif All of them, including the referee.

I guess congratulations to the Swiss are in place, but it's not because they played good, but because Croatia played so lousy.

If the France-England game turns out this boring, I'm fucking suing UEFA. crazy_o.gif

the referee was ok.

but this match really sucked. so i hope for a cool game now.

so let's say france 4 england 3.

biggrin_o.gif

i'm sure we will see nice football tonight but i doubt about a lot of goals. England and France, after the draw game of this afternoon, know that they can take a big advantage if one of them win tonight. They mustn't be really scared after they saw Croatia and Switzerland but who knows what will happen in the next games. A draw game tonight would be bad for both teams, giving still hope to Croatia and Switzerland.

So, just one thing left to say:

GOOD LUCK TO ENGLAND BUT FRANCE WILL WIN, YOU KNOW IT!!! tounge_o.gif

coooomon, this is it guys, this is gonna be an amazing game and im predicting 1-1 or 2-1 england, i think we are up for this totally, along with i think a slight arrogance of the french players even after the last World Cup.

1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe. Thank you England for that goal. Up until then the match was boring as hell. Apart from the goal the French have been playing a bit better for the most time.

The second half is bound to be good.

1/2 time synopsis

1 David James

Not much to do a few stray shots, but has made his presence felt with being strong in his box

2 Gary Neville

Playing stong, England need to utalise him more seeing as Zidan is playing more centre leaving a wide open right.

3 Campbell

Playing stong as ever holding the centre well and thwarting french attacks down the centre, although hes allowing his defence to become to central at times, leaving vaulnerable flanks.

4 King

Playing Exceptionally well, better than most expected, quick thinking has saved england from a mid 1st half french goal, no nerves what so ever, looks like a player who won't be sitting for alot of the tournament.

5 A Cole

Playing well, again strong as ever.

6 Beckham

Playing well, but he must adapt to his right midfield position, hes played there all season for Real, needs to really recapture that 1st 1/2 of the season vigure, seems to have come out a bit more in the 2nd half of the 1st half especially with that cros to lampard

7 Lampard

Great goal, left Bartez standing (no different from usual) stong on the ball as ever.

8 Gerrard

Playing well as usual

9 Scholes

Great central play, great defending Sturdy as ever and hes gonna get that goal.

10 Owen

Is he even playing being overshadowed by rooney, needs to get into it more.

11 Rooney

What can i say? Hes all over the place (in a good way) Extremely stong on the ball great runs and great control on the ball with good movement off it.

England are playing well, so are France, its only 1/2 way and france will have the determination and the memory of the last world cup and not to do it again, but im still predicting a 2-1 goal, probally an early french equaliser with england sneaking it in within the last 10 minutes.

AMAAAZING biggrin_o.gif

France 2-1. Both goals in overtime. Poor English bastards.. I really feel for them.

Anyway, England deserved to win, but that was quite a cool finish. Just amazing.

WOW  wow_o.gif Yes truly an exciting game (the last two minutes)

and SHAME on me for not having Zidane on my dream team  sad_o.gif

David James is always likely to drop a bollock at any time....[snip snip]....if Heskey plays we may as well start getting the 'sorrow drowning drinks' in straight away....

mad_o.gif

Well, i really hate to say i told you so but....

Absolutely speechless!!

*Edit* Now i know how the Bayern Munich players felt in the Europen Cup Final in May 99 sad_o.gif

I'll have just one comment concerning the ending of this game .....

MWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EAT THAT YOU DAMNED ROASTBEEVES !

Ok ... now on a more fair-play note : It was a nice game and I have to admit I lost my faith at the end of the first period (sure the game was far from the end, but you know, the thing I said before about French losing to England in all the important games) very nice ending

Goddamnit ! mad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gifmad_o.gif

france just got lucky mad_o.gif

Luck is what makes life entertaining tounge_o.gif

I voted for The netherlands because they will win, only they haven´t played yet crazy_o.gif Tuesday they will win against Germany  tounge_o.gif

Now i know how the Bayern Munich players felt in the Europen Cup Final in May 99 sad_o.gif

Hey, cool down, it's not a final, and who knows, maybe you won't even reach the quarters tounge_o.gif