Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

awesome performance from sweden! This is gonna give them a confidence boost for the next few games. It is time to get a title to, shame enough your tiny small neighbour denmark already has one.

And italy...well how dissapointing. By many you were considered the best team of 2004 but yesterday you turned out to be just a bunch of lazy southeners.

Buhuuuuu! Thumbs down! Denmark definetly deserved to win that one!

I cant belieeve this tournament. Most of my forecasts were wrong. My dear italy tied, and sweden won by ALOT. incredible

lets beat this guy up.

beware he's under my protection ;)

Excellent, we'll beat up 2 of those damn french ppl tonight!

hooray

it will be much more than 2 people, read the rough listing made earlier in this thread tounge_o.gif

<<< supports the french  tounge_o.gif

That's it! I'm calling my man Saddam (the real one, not the one they captured) to get his WMDs (they're hidden under his bed you smartasses) and nuke all of you to smithereens!

Belgium officially declares war to yoooouuu!

Be afraid, be veeeeery afraaaaid!

crazy_o.gif

On TV, I have seen 2 british fans already burning the french flag.

Seeing it with american eyes I think this is reason enoughn to occupy this kingdom of terorists and hunt them down, smoke them out of their caves...those british football fundamentalists.

Belgium..either you are with us or against us. tounge_o.gif

I cant belieeve this tournament. Most of my forecasts were wrong. My dear italy tied, and sweden won by ALOT. incredible

It's the almighty "everything is possible in sports" theory!

I knew it aaaall along biggrin_o.gif

On TV, I have seen 2 british fans already burning the french flag.

Seeing it with american eyes I think this is reason enoughn to occupy this kingdom of terorists and hunt them down, smoke them out of their caves...those british football fundamentalists.

Belgium..either you are with us or against us.  tounge_o.gif

Well... actually, we're considering invading pretty much the whole world so yes... i agree... obviously...

Ok, i've got a baseball bat, a bb gun and some forks, spoons and knifes... now... LETS GET IT OOON!!!!

Actually we have nuclear weapons biggrin_o.gif

What do you people think? (Come on, you can cope with those german terms, can you?!)

Griechenland-Spanien 1 1

Rußland.Portugal 0 3

Rußland-Griechenland 1 1

Spanien-Portugal 1 2

England-Schweiz 3 0

Kroatien-Frankreich 0 2

Kroatien-England 2 2

Schweiz-Frankreich 0 3

Bulgarien-Dänemark 2 1

Italien-Schweden 1 1

Italien-Bulgarien 2 0

Dänemark-Schweden 1 0

Tschechien-Lettland 2 0

Deutschland-Niederlande 1 2

Lettland-Deutschland 0 3

Niederlande-Tschechien 1 1

Niederlande-Lettland 2 0

Deutschland-Tschechien 1 1

(Come on, you can cope with those german terms, can you?!)

As long as you won't refer to Alsace-Lorraine as Elsass and Lothringen, I think we can cope with it tounge_o.gif

Griechenland-Spanien 1 2

Rußland.Portugal 1 1

Rußland-Griechenland 0 2

Spanien-Portugal 2 1

England-Schweiz 3 0

Kroatien-Frankreich 1 2

Kroatien-England 1 2

Schweiz-Frankreich 0 2

Bulgarien-Dänemark 0 2

Italien-Schweden 1 2

Italien-Bulgarien 2 0

Dänemark-Schweden 0 9

Tschechien-Lettland 2 0

Deutschland-Niederlande 2 2

Lettland-Deutschland 0 3

Niederlande-Tschechien 1 2

Niederlande-Lettland 2 0

Deutschland-Tschechien 0 1

horse tastes better than your women !!!!!!!!!!!!

erm ............ rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

ROFLMAO! biggrin_o.gif

Rotten Odoured French Ladies Mainly Are Obese?

EDIT: I know, Really only French ladies mainly are obese  tounge_o.gif

come over here, i'll introduce you to my little sister and my niece tounge_o.gif

You see Laetitia Casta ? well .... they look both even better than this nasty bitch tounge_o.gif

You'll have to come with me one day on a hunting game on a saturday evening, tounge_o.gif

You'll see how wrong you are ;)

Are you inviting me to date your sister?

horse tastes better than your women !!!!!!!!!!!!

erm ............ rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

ROFLMAO! biggrin_o.gif

Rotten Odoured French Ladies Mainly Are Obese?

EDIT: I know, Really only French ladies mainly are obese tounge_o.gif

come over here, i'll introduce you to my little sister and my niece tounge_o.gif

You see Laetitia Casta ? well .... they look both even better than this nasty bitch tounge_o.gif

You'll have to come with me one day on a hunting game on a saturday evening, tounge_o.gif

You'll see how wrong you are ;)

Are you inviting me to date your sister?

yes ... she has bad frequentations these days and i'm looking for a good stable brother in law tounge_o.gif

LOL! biggrin_o.gif

I think you may be looking in the wrong place for a "stable" brother in law tounge_o.gif

Pictures? (jk!)

I'll date your sister, Ran. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

As for the games today:

Germany 2-1 over the Dutch

Czechs 3-2 over the Latvians

smile_o.gif

well ... you have a military background, that's a good point, my father will appreciate this, but on the other hand, you're american ... nobody can be perfect ... heh (except my sister and my mother)

to pathy : here one can easily find a lot of people with ammilitary background and who have now stable and (relatively) well paid jobs tounge_o.gif

I'll date your sister, Ran.  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

well ... you have a military background, that's a good point, my father will appreciate this, but on the other hand, you're american ... nobody can be perfect ... heh (except my sister and my mother)

to pathy : here one can easily find a lot of people with ammilitary background and who have now stable and (relatively) well paid jobs tounge_o.gif

If your sister is hot, I'll renounce my citizenship. VIVE LA FRANCE! Je parle un peut, mais non bien. biggrin_o.gif

If your sister is hot, I'll renounce my citizenship. VIVE LA FRANCE! Je parle un peut, mais non bien. biggrin_o.gif

Ma petite soeur est trÄs forte en langues étrangÄres tounge_o.gif

C'est bon! smile_o.gif Je veux un photo. tounge_o.gif

no photo till you've read, approved and signed the wedding contracts tounge_o.gif j/k

(it will be a long time before any of you sic perverts on this forum will see a picture of either my sister, mother, wife or niece ;) tounge_o.gif )

Sono tedesco e solamente parlo un poco italiano. sad_o.gif

Ma va bene, sono Francese ma non parla l'italiano piů bene che tu (ths sentence itself seems to be a spelling mistake lol)

La mia mama non mi ha imparato l'italiano tounge_o.gif (a shame really, I really would have liked her to do so, but instead, I learnt afew basics during my scholarship tounge_o.gif )