Sign in to follow this  
ni-mh

Fischkopp's hmmwv pack

USCG pilot - that is spamming. Do it again and I'll PR you. Same for you Snejk.

srry hellfish very srry wotn do it again

You just did you dufuss. tounge_o.gif

Now that FischKopp and hmmwv are hard at work, i can see this pack being pretty dam good..Just don't send them any more pictures or tell them to change certain things because you'll slow them down... tounge_o.gif

Now that FischKopp and hmmwv are hard at work, i can see this pack being pretty dam good..Just don't send them any more pictures or tell them to change certain things because you'll slow them down... tounge_o.gif

i know for real lets let them work

i know for real lets let them work

word

im waitin to finalize Y2K3 and this is all im waitin on. . . so stop slowin them down tounge_o.gif

wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Looks awesome!!

But somethin about canvas covers;

I have never seen a canvas top and/or door in cammo material. They are allways in OD-green.

Second point (I can't believe I've missed this) is the metal hood grill. As seen in this picture;

http://www.opsosite.de/upload/data/media/38/scene2.jpg

You use the old grill. Since all of your HMMWV's use the A1 version mirrors, you should also use the A1 metal hood grill. This was already installed on the armament version of the early HMMWV's and was installed on all the upgraded A1 HMMWV's. The new grill has 7 metal plates while the A1 grill has MUCH more plates. Here's a picture;

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/hmmwv_imgw_003.jpg

Note that this is an old version HMMWV (see the old mirrors), but it does have the A1 grill, because it's an armament carrier. Compare the grill to the one in the picture of your HMMWV.

canvas.jpg

well, consider these the first two I've seen wink_o.gif

I was not lying about it. And I think od-green look better.

Can you date the picture?

yes, just what I thought.

The pictures I looked at are taken before 2002. So it might be that after that date OD-green was changed with camo-covers. Thanks for bringing me up-to-date.

Picture was taken yestreday. There were also OD green and tan covers but the majority was camo. The 30+ MTVR's had camo covers on them as well.

@Cpt. Frostbite you make crazy!

I´ve changed it and now ... it seems to be right crazy_o.gif

is anyone gonna do a civi humvee ambulance skin after these are released?  smile_o.gif

would be nice to have a civilian Humvee Ambulance for the airports and large towns smile_o.gif

So Fischkopp,here's the usual question:"when are you gonna release them"??

i hope it will relased at the end of the next week. At the moment we have some trouble with the avenger script and the shadow LOD´s. Also some bugs on a static gun I can´t get over after endless tries. I´ll give you these date without garente: next Sturday

When I was active, every canvas was flat OD green or sand.

The hummv's look great.  I have one little nitpick though.  Being a commo guy, I'd like to mention that those antennas should be tied down.  BIS actually did a good job with the antenna tie-down on their default jeep.it wobbles around just like that in real life.  if you need any specific information on how they go, I can provide that information.

@PitViper: sure help me. wink_o.gif I already thought about this but I want do not included it jet. But if you want it I´ll try it.

antenne.jpg

is anyone gonna do a civi humvee ambulance skin after these are released? smile_o.gif

would be nice to have a civilian Humvee Ambulance for the airports and large towns smile_o.gif

when did they started making civil H1 ambulance? a Humvee for the military i could understand, but Humvees aren't the kind of vehicle that civilian Paramedics would use. they're slow and not the most manuveralble. i certianly wouldn't wana be in the path of one in a congested city when they got a bleeder on board.

is anyone gonna do a civi humvee ambulance skin after these are released?  smile_o.gif

would be nice to have a civilian Humvee Ambulance for the airports and large towns  smile_o.gif

when did they started making civil H1 ambulance? a Humvee for the military i could understand, but Humvees aren't the kind of vehicle that civilian Paramedics would use. they're slow and not the most manuveralble. i certianly wouldn't wana be in the path of one in a congested city when they got a bleeder on board.

picture%20003.jpgsmile_o.gif

picture takin today (for those of u obsessed with dates of humvee pics tounge_o.gif ) biggrin_o.gif

Edit: i got pics of the drivers compartment too if you need em