Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! discussion thread

Actually, we are focusing on US Military addons.

You've got to run out of projects eventually tounge_o.gif

Though it would be nice to see some Russian/OPFOR Combat! addons, such as a wide variety of Arabic types (like BAS Opfor pack, just Arab), some Technicals, perhaps a BMP pack, etc.

But yet of course no one can dictate what you make, we can just suggest it and hope for the best smile_o.gif

Have you ever seen a mod team run out of projects? tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

You've got to run out of projects eventually  tounge_o.gif

Have you ever seen a mod team run out of projects?  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

bas....... biggrin_o.gif j.k j.k .dont hurt me

Have you ever seen a mod team run out of projects? tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

bas....... biggrin_o.gif j.k j.k .dont hurt me

damn dude your cold...

Maybe after they make the entire US military equipment they will consider some iraqi infantry and armor, tacticals and militant forces, etc tounge_o.gif .

Maybe delay the US stuff longer so we don't run out...

Or add on weeks to release dates just like for the 'when is it done' for the noobs who ask for OPFOR stuff to be done by CBT?

Not gonna happen, go bother ORCS, RHS, RF mod, and Spetz Naz mod. To make your little Comblock equipment thats their job...

Anyone who asks about equipment other than current issued US military equipment, opfor stuff, or release dates from this point on I declare a spammer and will be fed to a mod and kicked in the a** so hard you'll taste leather for a week.

lol. Well put. We are a US addon maker. I don't want to duplicate others efforts.

wo talk bout cold but true hes right ppl go bother the mods that are named and have announced making what ur asking for these gusy have decided us stuff nuff said so no bothering bout opfor stuff wink_o.gif

You've got to run out of projects eventually  tounge_o.gif

Have you ever seen a mod team run out of projects?  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

bas....... biggrin_o.gif  j.k j.k .dont hurt me

damn dude your cold...

i know wink_o.gifsad_o.gif i couldnt help myself biggrin_o.gif

Anyone who asks about equipment other than current issued US military equipment, opfor stuff, or release dates from this point on I declare a spammer and will be fed to a mod and kicked in the a** so hard you'll taste leather for a week.
Quote[/b] ]Maybe after they make the entire US military equipment they will consider...

Chill out, bother to read the post properly and you might notice it was only a joke, like you guys making the entire US arsenal rock.gif , i also meant that it would be nice to have some opfor units that match the quality of COMBAT! addons.

I also asked about what were you guys planing to release next, its your decision to reply or not but i dont see the need to take our interest in their work with such ofence, afterall this thread does serve a purpose, right rock.gif .

And yeah, it would also be awsome if this mod would make a new modern us tank pack in desert and woodland cammo paint...one day..maybe smile_o.gif .

OPFOR?  There's tons of OPFOR out there and coming up soon.   You got all the loads of Russian stuff, you have several Gulf War mods, you have the IM:UC mod team (doing theirs from the Iraqi perspective), and you have my mod team (The Lost Brothers with our Egyptian Army units that can potentially be OPFOR against US forces..we'll soon be working on Syrians and terrorist units).  Then you got the Tonal stuff which have great OPFOR, there loads of Serbian units from various mods, there are excellent French addons from the OFrP mod team (for American players who hate the French which I don't), and there is Remo's Afghan and North Korean packs which everyone seems to forget these days.

I wouldn't mind seeing some more Arab forces however.  

My mod team might release as an independent pack, some Arab civilians/militants that use JAM weapons.  We're still working on issues with the tunic that they wear among other things and we still need to make some Arab women.

At any rate, I agree with Rude Dog....  COMBAT should stay with the US stuff for now.   You guys do great work and there are still plenty of cool US weapon systems and vehicles that have never been made.  Keep up the great work guys.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Day of released HMMWV ??

I'd hate to take the words out of the COMBAT teams mouths... But I think the answer is "When it's done" smile_o.gif

Day of released HMMWV ??

I'd hate to take the words out of the COMBAT teams mouths... But I think the answer is "When it's done" smile_o.gif

what GoOB said wink_o.gif

Maybe delay the US stuff longer so we don't run out...  

Or add on weeks to release dates just like for the 'when is it done' for the noobs who ask for OPFOR stuff to be done by CBT?  

Not gonna happen, go bother ORCS, RHS, RF mod, and Spetz Naz mod.  To make your little Comblock equipment thats their job...

bobcatt y can't u get off ppls back for once?

also are u a member of CBT or RHS? cause u keep changing ur sig saying if u are or were a member of a certian mod  rock.gif

i say this i cuase u posted infomation about CBT (when ur sig said u wern't?). i kno certian members that were rather annoyed u leaked certian pieces of infomation  rock.gif

@bobcatt

How about a little less attitude towards people?

Delay em as long as you want if your going to be that way...hell, i dont even want them anymore.

tounge_o.gif