Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! discussion thread

im feeling a little deja vu from the "top" mod team displaying a little 2 much to just ppl who really just want to talk a little more about your addons... Bobcatt maybe you need to lighten up a little more.. after its a Forum Thread its meant for good questions and annoying ones.

im feeling a little deja vu from the "top" mod team displaying a little 2 much to just ppl who really just want to talk a little more about your addons... Bobcatt maybe you need to lighten up a little more.. after its a Forum Thread its meant for good questions and annoying ones.

yes i know and im going to be doing my best to answer your questions smile_o.gif

Questions will be answered as long as they are not about completion status or release dates. Any further inquiries about when addons will be done will be ignored.

HEY YOU'LL BE DONE SOON WON'T YOU? AREN'T YOU ALMOST DONE? HUH? HUH?

tounge_o.gif

On a serious note, I do have a few questions.

1: Does the Combat team have any plans involving the M1?

2: Will your M270 be UA-compatable when released?

3: Does the Combat team have any plans for aircraft, or are you sticking to ground equipment?

I can understand if you don't want to offer a definitive answer to any of those questions at the moment, but I figured I'd ask them since I've been wondering for a while.

1 wait and see

2 i think so

3 wait and see

sorry if i sound like a dick its not how i want it to sound smile_o.gif

Good things take time don't rush the addon makers.

Every addon maker will release his addons when it is done and bug free wink_o.gif

HEY YOU'LL BE DONE SOON WON'T YOU? AREN'T YOU ALMOST DONE? HUH? HUH?

tounge_o.gif

On a serious note, I do have a few questions.

1: Does the Combat team have any plans involving the M1?

2: Will your M270 be UA-compatable when released?

3: Does the Combat team have any plans for aircraft, or are you sticking to ground equipment?

I can understand if you don't want to offer a definitive answer to any of those questions at the moment, but I figured I'd ask them since I've been wondering for a while.

1: yes

2: yes

3: could be, but not soon

Sziastok Gents,

i've been offline for a while and asked myself after i returned if there are any updates or releases of new vehicles like the Sheridan.

Just read some post before that you'r also planning a HMMWV-Pack (2 thumbs up for that  biggrin_o.gif ). Looking forward to this!

MfG MEDICUS

I've been having fun with the new M113 apc pack and i've come across a little problem.When i use the M113 medic varient and put a "Support" waypoint on it i can't seem to call it.But i can with your HMMWV ambulance.I'm making a mission involving your Bradley pack so i thought it would of been better to use the M113 instead of a HMMWV for realism purposes...any hints would be appreciated... crazy_o.gif

Hey Combat Team

I have two questions for you:

1.Have you guys any news or pictures for us??

Please biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

2.Have you any plans for a xmas release? xmas_o.gif

OG

Hey Combat Team

I have two questions for you:

1.Have you guys any news or pictures for us??

Please biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

2.Have you any plans for a xmas release? xmas_o.gif

OG

No we dont have something planned for xmas. Sorry xmas_o.gif

Questions will be answered as long as they are not about completion status or release dates. Any further inquiries about when addons will be done will be ignored.

That way people can race to post "When it's done" for you?

What variants of the M151 will be in your pack which I would assume you guys are making?

What variants of the M151 will be in your pack which I would assume you guys are making?

Who said we are making a M151 rock.gif

I did, cause you should, cause it's "the shit"

I did, cause you should, cause it's "the shit"

haha tounge_o.gif

we are not going to make you a M151 wink_o.gif

hi guys

Just a quick question.

Do you have any plans to give the old BIS jeep w MG a refresh?

I was thinking along the lines of your great M2 to it and also just placing some external gear on it like you did for the HMMWV, you know, bags, jerry cans, spare 50cal ammo tins.

hi guys

Just a quick question.

Do you have any plans to give the old BIS jeep w MG a refresh?

I was thinking along the lines of your great M2 to it and also just placing some external gear on it like you did for the HMMWV, you know, bags, jerry cans, spare 50cal ammo tins.

Just to clarify Skull, he has NOTHING to do with me biggrin_o.gif

(inside joke)

Well the mod is on break to deal with realife and or working on stuff and not answering to better use the short time working on projects.