Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

Wacky_Iraqi[LtC] @ Mar. 28 2004,20:28)]
Is it possible that you could make a Peirce Brosnan face

Now I would love one of these..... smile_o.gif

You can use the one I made... get it here:

ofpleage1.jpg

Big thanks SpecOp9, I will be using this forever, or until someone makes a Martin Lawrence face, now THAT would be AWESOME! (then again, I might still use this one) I think I'll go get his "Little Nelly" (James Bond's "small" plane on the Goldfinger movie, i believe, correct me if I'm wrong!!!)

Here's a Josh Hartnett face for BHD type mission... I'm going to make some of the other main characters too....

JoshHartnett.jpgjoshingame.jpg

Absolutely top notch work guys!!*2 thumbs up*

Any chance of a Bruce Lee face? With and without camo? biggrin_o.gif

Well, if we're making requests, I'd love to see a Lance Henriksen face, but after searching, I can't find a suitable photo of him...

Well, if we're making requests, I'd love to see a Lance Henriksen face, but after searching, I can't find a suitable photo of him...

Look on Google.

Quote[/b] ]Yeah, I did, still no luck...no good quality shots of his face...

I know what you mean about the photos problem as I had a lot of trouble trying to find a half decent pic of Peirce Brosnan.

Luckily SpecOp9 came through for me.

PH

Same here, finding a good quality pic of Bruce is hard enough but then you have to find one where he hasn't got a 'ave some of that' or 'how does it feel chewing on my foot' or 'my fist is about to shatter your ribs' kind of expression on his face biggrin_o.gif

Anyways Fubar, i thought you would have gone for a Chris Benoit face biggrin_o.gif It would look kinda cool....he is one mean looking mofo!!

I say we start a mod which makes tons of faces, not just celeberties too. I think If we could get maybe 40 new generic faces that are high quality, OFP could get yet another faceleft (litterally) Anyways, who thinks this is a good idea. Maybe we could also use pictures of forum users? who knows.

De Niro from "The deer hunter"  

deer-hunter.jpg

deer-hunter2.jpg

liquid_snake ruleZz  

tounge_o.gif

Dont work for me these faces, named them face in the correct directory, only having problems with these, i got some others and swapped them , and they worked.. dont see what could be wrong

Make sure they are 256x256 Westy me ol' mucka wink_o.gif

Stryker's idea of a face mod is a goodun. I mean, these faces have been out for just a couple of days and evey other dude that comes on the Zeus server has piercing blue eyes and a green bally on or looks strangely like Bruce Willis.

You have obviously got plenty of 'potential custom' and a wider variety of faces would be awesome!

*Still wishing for a Bruce Lee or a Tony Montana face* biggrin_o.gif

I have a question, is there any way to permanatly incorporate a face into an addon without opening the model? Like replacing the face texture or something? It would be really cool if that was possible because then I can make some Heat type bank robbers in the suits and ski masks.  smile_o.gif

make eric bana please

ive been waiting for a face to replace troska for a long time

make eric bana please

ive been waiting for a face to replace troska for a long time

I am working on him right now, and some other characters of BHD as well....  They are almost done but I can't finish him at the moment because I have to do homework...  But I should have time to finish him and others within the next couple days.  smile_o.gif

I have a question, is there any way to permanatly incorporate a face into an addon without opening the model? Like replacing the face texture or something? It would be really cool if that was possible because then I can make some Heat type bank robbers in the suits and ski masks.  smile_o.gif

yeha it is in the config file i beleave.

cfg face or something like that defines the faces for an add on.