Sign in to follow this  
Nathanz

Guess the name of the game

Correct. Just like all the other ones you got correct  sad_o.gif

Another then, should be easy

garr.jpg

Damnit, I think I remember myself playing that game.. But I can't remember it's name! Rah!

Close enough, Duke Nukem 2 was what I was looking for  biggrin_o.gif

Another...

racinggameofsomesort.jpg

Quest for Glory I, the first one, not the remake (look at the title bar...) biggrin_o.gif.

I think it is the Amiga version, but that is just guessing: the old sierra adventures look almost(?) identical on the PC.

You were right with Space Quest, Part II Vohaul's Revenge that is, a few screens after the beginning

How about this game:

img] picture of boulder dash ?[/img]

Boulder Dash ?

When i look at the size of the computer i had when i played this game , funny how everything can be miniaturized today

Boulder Dash ?

Yup, running on a C64 emulator.

Quote[/b] ]When i look at the size of the computer i had when i played this game , funny how everything can be miniaturized today

Indeed, here's a comparison shot for those who never had a C64 smile_o.gif (yeah yeah mine is the newer model :P)

Reviving an old thread, but to my understanding in accord to §3.4 whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]When you play beep, know that you are holding a small piece of history in your hands. Not only was it one of the very first network applications ever written, it is also the ancient precursor of multi-player games like Doom and Quake that are so popular today. They may not want to admit it now, but I am quite certain that beep and beep played the world's first over-the-network "deathmatch" with beep, ...

oldgame5ih.gif

In response to ebns72, the bomberman look-alike might be XBlast.

@fubar: if I had been around I would have known Warlords 1, can't count the hours I spend on the PC of my brother playing that one wink_o.gif

Ah, the first settlers game (screenshot from the intro). smile_o.gif

I still remember how in my old student flat you wouldn't hear or see anyone for weeks apart from the game sounds and the desperate dash for the fridge every few hours: 4 people, 2 Amigas and 2 PCs - and all playing "Die Siedler" like crazy...

The only other times this happend to us was when these two games came out:

pclemshot6-l.gif

Dune2-Atreides-Battle.jpg

Lemmings and Dune  smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

While I didn't play Lemmings very much, Dune certainly caused some big trouble with the access to the PC of my brother   icon_rolleyes.gif