Sign in to follow this  
Nathanz

Guess the name of the game

1nsane and 18 wheels of steel.

EDIT: Ooh, and some early edition of where is carmen sandiego?

1nsane and 18 wheels of steel.

EDIT: Ooh, and some early edition of where is carmen sandiego?

#6. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, 1985 DOS version.  20 Acme crime bucks for you

#7. 1nsane

#8. 18 Weels of Steel Across America

@Sponge. Pic#9: The car and the dude with the blonde hair is giving it away. I've never seen the game but by the looks of it it has to be Starsky & Hutch. Great tv-series and and cool movie (the new one)  biggrin_o.gif

#7: Destruction Derby?

@Sponge. Pic#9: The car and the dude with the blonde hair is giving it away. I've never seen the game but by the looks of it it has to be Starsky & Hutch. Great tv-series and and cool movie (the new one)  biggrin_o.gif

#7: Destruction Derby?

ya, #9 is Starsky and Hutch, I didn't know there was a game made of that movie either.

#7 is 1nsane.

King of the Road, loved it !

-------

impressive,  you must have a rather big (dusty tounge_o.gif) games mag collection to gather all the info from  wow_o.gif

http://www.ofp-zone.de/bastler/rl_photo/playtime92k.jpg

SCNR

They are not dusty, I built a seperate closet for them (disadvantage to live right under the roof: sloping walls need custom made furniture). My computers on the other hand are dusty, therefore I sealed my 2500XP with tape and installed filters (stripped from the cooker hood in the kitchen) in its remaining air ducts. The fans are now nearly dust-free at their vacuum edges. biggrin_o.gif

wish i kept my mag collection, have had plenty of asm´s some years ago  crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

i think i even had that issue too, at least i remember AotP being a game i always wanted to play but couldnt because of my poor pc,

but who cares anyway..today i have lomac & il2:fb  tounge_o.gif

In the beginning I had to use a boot disk because AotP needed at least 610kB free base memory. Some months/years afterwards I could tune autoexec.bat/config.sys to meet this requirement without booting from an extra 5.25 floppy...

Those -- were -- the -- days, my friend,

we thought they'd never end,

we'd sing and dance forever and a day,

we'd live the life we'd choose,

we'd fight and never lose

for we were young and sure to have our way...

déja vú comes over me, it was tank commander (or something like that) which drove me insane, after a tremendous trial & error session i finally thought myself to edit config.sys & autoexec.bat (cut all uneeded drivers out..etc.), i guess i got to sing along "Those -- were -- the -- days, my friend,.."  tounge_o.gif

------------------

let´s see who still know this "classic", the ellipsoid graphics were top notch by the time:

EcstaticaIIb.gif

ecstatica.jpg

still have the 16 disk version  biggrin_o.gif

star wars, but which one?

Definately not one of the dark forces series anyway smile_o.gif

So, they say BIS sucks tounge_o.gif A fairly new game and great one too... I just cut out the HUD to make pic smaller and to make it a little bit more challenging for you biggrin_o.gif

[ig]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/feersum/Misc/bis_sucks.jpg[/img]>100kb

edit: oops, thought it was less than <100kB... Well, game anyway was Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, screenshot is from mic stand from Asylum club in Santa Monical...

lol BIS Sucks, hehe

Anyway, just got this game this weekend, pretty cool, like GTA but more racing than shooting.

1101696482.jpg