Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

Thanks for the Mission Winters. smile_o.gif

Fantastic work in such short time.

As for the lag, I put that down to the Island, my little GeForce2Ti just cant cope with those jungles ... sad_o.gif

Well done brushing off the criticism as well, it was always going to happen : "But you're not Nagual!" which is true, but thanks for stepping in to help BAS deliver content for the community, TBH, I thought about offering my mission making skills as per BAS's request to the community, but decided against it because of exactly that worry of being compared to Nagual. Its easy to criticise someone for not being Nagual, but its less easy to recognise that it takes balls to try and fill those shoes. wink_o.gif

Are you planning on updating the mission? There were a couple of minor issues that I think it would be nice to see tweaked, swapping to the Wood Camo Rangers is a good idea,

and something to make sure your squad fall back into formation once dropped from the chopper ( I got half way to the base before realising my squad werent with me crazy_o.gif ).

All in all, great stuff though.

Don't stress noone on our server thought Nagaul's missions were particularly special anyway. wink_o.gif

Thanks for the Mission Winters.  smile_o.gif

Fantastic work in such short time.

As for the lag, I put that down to the Island, my little GeForce2Ti just cant cope with those jungles ...  sad_o.gif

Well done brushing off the criticism as well, it was always going to happen : "But you're not Nagual!"  which is true, but thanks for stepping in to help BAS deliver content for the community, TBH, I thought about offering my mission making skills as per BAS's request to the community, but decided against it because of exactly that worry of being compared to Nagual. Its easy to criticise someone for not being Nagual, but its less easy to recognise that it takes balls to try and fill those shoes.   wink_o.gif  

Are you planning on updating the mission? There were a couple of minor issues that I think it would be nice to see tweaked, swapping to the Wood Camo Rangers is a good idea,

and something to make sure your squad fall back into formation once dropped from the chopper ( I got half way to the base before realising my squad werent with me   crazy_o.gif  ).

All in all, great stuff though.

Well said Poet!

As for the lag, I put that down to the Island, my little GeForce2Ti just cant cope with those jungles ...  sad_o.gif

neither can my GF2MX tounge_o.gif

i wonder if it is a display card issue, as my 9500pro is also having the same problem

Don't stress noone on our server thought Nagaul's missions were particularly special anyway.   wink_o.gif

People on your server are shall we say 'special' tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif , in a very wierd sense.

a bit offtopic but..... isent it today, there shall gonna be relased a new addon ?

looking at the time difference around the world. One will be realeased 1:00 in the moring Australian time.

Yu know. If we had the same time zones none of this would be a proplem. Thing about it wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

looking at the time difference around the world. One will be realeased 1:00 in the moring Australian time.

Yu know. If we had the same time zones none of this would be a proplem. Thing about it  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

when is that in GMT ? tounge_o.gif then I can calcualte when its here...

well its 10:54pm here so about 2 hours time i think. I want to stay up and download it but i got school in the morining mad_o.gif

alright... 13:00 at day ? or 01:00 at night?

Hope it not night..... cuz then its 03:00 at night here..gonna up to school to  tounge_o.gif

well 2 hours so i guess at night for u but Norway time I'm not really sure. So its 3:00 at night there so 5 in the moring for you if the they realase on the time they realsed the mission last night. I think. Not sure. rock.gif

I bet U dont have to get up at 6 in the moring to get ta skool bus. Then a 2 hour bus ride. I hate the bush. tounge_o.gif

well 2 hours so i guess at night for u but Norway time I'm not really sure. So its 3:00 at night there so 5 in the moring for you if the they realase on the time they realsed the mission last night. I think. Not sure.  rock.gif

I bet U dont have to get up at 6 in the moring to get ta skool bus. Then a 2 hour bus ride. I hate the bush.  tounge_o.gif

Oh! alright... damn night mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

tigershark said there will be a release today GMT time. So they still have like 11 hours and 13 minutes, I guess (GMT time zone)

11 till next addon. Stuff that I'm going to bed sad_o.gif

11 hours until the end of this day GMT time-zone. It doesn't mean it will be 11 hours untill to next addon. It may very well be just 10 hours biggrin_o.gif

j/k I don't know when it will be released, but it will be released today. That's for sure!

BAS week is just getting confusing. crazy_o.gif

i hate time zones. Well I'm gonning to bed and dreaming about those buetiful BAS addons tonight and tommorow at skool i'll be dreaming about them agian. (In detention mad_o.gif)

Goodnight fellow flashpointess

What I like most about BAS week is how your impatience makes all you whiners suffer! biggrin_o.gif

Relax people - four releases in a week is great, wether they are 100% on schedule or not.

sleep tight and dream of you flying a pavehawk to rescue a beautifull girl from a crashed littlebird  biggrin_o.gif

BAS-week is driving me crazy  biggrin_o.gif

lol now I have heard much weird things about 11 hours and 11 gmt and much confusing stuff.. so I wanna know.. to calm all down.. what time will it be out ?

Example 21:00 GMT ( lol )

just wanna a clean answer

-TY

lol now I have heard much weird things about 11 hours and 11 gmt and much confusing stuff.. so I wanna know.. to calm all down.. what time will it be out ?

Example 21:00 GMT  ( lol )

just wanna a clean answer

-TY

You won't get one....

Our promise to you was an addon every other day with missions in between.

We are on track for releasing one today. Although not maybe "today" in your timezone.

As someone said, you will still get 4 addons released this week by us....when they arrive is a little irrelevant. Patience my friend...they will come. smile_o.gif

Because you aks so nicely and all you guys are frustrated:

I got a message from Tigershark about the release. I promised to keep it to myself but I can't resist, so here we go:

The addon will be released today (GMT Time zone)

the time when it will be released is..... when it's done!

Now this an exclusive. I'm sorry Tigershark that I had to brake my promise to you about not telling them, but I couldn't resist myself after recieving such great news.

just kidding biggrin_o.gif

be patient, gentleman, and you will be suprised with a great addon.

[edit] ok, sharkieboy beat me to it. I'll guess I won't be seeing it today (I only have internet for an other hour). I hope I can get a sleep tonight [/edit]

Quote[/b] ]sleep tight and dream of you flying a pavehawk to rescue a beautifull girl from a crashed littlebird

What was she doing in a Littlebird in the first place? Those crazy SOAR pilots tounge_o.gif ...

Edit - dumb dumb dumb

Quote[/b] ]What I like most about BAS week is how your impatience makes all you whiners suffer!

It's fun to watch them squirm.

@Winters

Forgot to mention:

I was not able to see the intro because of an error:

config.bin/cfgVehicles.bas_islewreck3

As far as I know I have every official released addon from BAS so what does this cause?

Playing on 1.96 with ECP 1.071 but the error occured with and without ECP.

I could see the cutscene though.

@Winters

Don't bother it was my mistake.

Somehow the 2nd patch for Tonal was not right applied. I applied the patch to all the files again and voilŕ everything goes smooth.

Now I can say that your intro is very good. I liked especially the cinematic scene where the CIA agents are jumping out of the plane and you see the opfor officer looking through his binoculars in slow time. Felt like a movie for a moment.

And yes like Poet already said. In that short time to make that good mission is not easy. Even not for Nagual. Nevertheless I would like to see a change to the mission:

Don't cut the mission just after the agent board the Pavehawk, please let us fly back to base and disembark. Then you could add a cutscene with the pavehawk and the crew disembarking it. This would kinda highlight the role of the pavehawk in this mission.

What do you think?

@Poet

I remember you made so quality missions. Why not try a mission for BAS? I don't think you have to hide with your skills.