Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

omg omg omg! inlove.gif ove that bridge pic!!! srry but you guys show some really good screens there wink_o.gif

Some words to the theme "making from scratch or not":

In my opinion it's easier to make a island from scratch because you can make your own ideas and

plannings and if something is going wrong you can change it easily.

If you try to improve an existing island and keeping it compatible you can't do what you want - thats the problem.

But though i try all my best to give a new nogova to you folks where you can waiting for ArmA without boring yourself.  wink_o.gif

Nice pics! thumbs-up.gif the one with parachutes in mountain area reminds me of where eagles dare movie start when they drop in tounge2.gif

i cant describe those pictures with words wow_o.gifnotworthy.gif

let me help out

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

i need new underwear!

ok so maybe talking internationally about my underwear was not a gd idea?

just a quick note though will the desert remain on this new nogova?

bootneckofficer

Silola just announced that he's working on an update for his Dynamic AI Creator. smile_o.gif

WOW new pics

and.. you guessed..

WOW go Silola We love DAC!! wow

[ 17.07.06 / Mission "Unternehmung Apollon" release ]

Maybe you can remember the news about Chneemanns German-Army campaign "Unternehmung Apollon".

Due to the unknown release of Armed Assault, he didn't want to risk a unfinished campaign. Because of this, we release the first 10 missions as "Part I" today.

Read more here or here. smile_o.gif

Them pictures look very interesting, or should I say nice, a work of art in my opinion.

Anyway, I have to be in favour of you guys working in Nogova, because the idea of you lot starting to work in a brand new terrain project, when ArmA is about to hit the shops … Well, I don’t know about that, so if you kip on working in improving Nogova to kip us happy previous to ArmA release, you’ll make a lot of people happy.

All your previous Nogova releases are astonishing, and helped a lot in improving the old trusty game, so I like the idea of just having a nicer looking Nogova.

BTW Nice weapons pack.

Noe2 pics...

Remember that jack wanted to release Nogova2 before August tounge2.gif

One image can tell much more than thousand words. Especially when the image is made by PARVUS himselv!  smile_o.gif

BI_Noe2_1_1024.JPG

BI_Noe2_2_1024.JPG

Large & complete image

Stay tuned - the countdown is running down!

Nogova 2 will comming very soon and it comes with a little surprise.  whistle.gif

kool a surprise.

Is the Surprise Resistance Campaign done on Noe 2 ? biggrin_o.gif

Or should i not guess tounge2.gif

very nice mountain pics, its like the most beatiful mountain i've seen for ofp so far biggrin_o.gif With this release i think you guys really out done yourselves notworthy.gif

Btw the custom bridge you got there looks really good too. Hmm i need to reinstall ofp on my main gaming computer soon so i can get to test this when its released smile_o.gif

very nice mountain pics, its like the most beatiful mountain i've seen for ofp so far biggrin_o.gif With this release i think you guys really out done yourselves notworthy.gif

Btw the custom bridge you got there looks really good too. Hmm i need to reinstall ofp on my main gaming computer soon so i can get to test this when its released smile_o.gif

... and that'll be pretty soon. smile_o.gif

Cant wait for noe2 looks great.

what should i say, i think an other "record" is brocken in the ofp - history of ilands. this looks really awsome , can´t wait for it !!

hope you will finish that soon. i will take my jeep and drive all over the place biggrin_o.gif

didn´ t think that the ofp-engine is again more scaleable.

good work

greetz

themaster303 yay.gif

if i play any mission on that island i surely get killed because i will be petrified looking at those incredible landscapes ! wow_o.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

yay.gif