Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Hello, I just wanted to mention that it's really impressiv to see which efforts you make to get the best infos about your addons. Would be nice if one of you could post a short-cut with the infos you'll gathered during your upcomming "consultation"...thanks. smile_o.gif

Greetz

Plage

Hi, i've seen few screenshots of the upcoming Lizardia island and i even try some time ago the CSLA 2.0 Mod; i was impressed, a bit dissapointed for the quality of some sounds in some vehicles and weapons but i'll give a 8.8 in a scale from the 1 to 10 to the entire mod. An amazing job.

What i'll like to know it's that will be possible for those of us that don't use this great looking mod, to use the Lizardia island without need to install the Total OFP Conversion, if we could use it just by copping the island.pbo and the objects.pbo that it may need to our OFP\RES\Addons\ folder, will be possible once it will be released?.

I and many other players will be very happy if this could be possible, that'll give new life to our OFP installations. Many thanks for all your job.

P.D: the OFP LAVOS MT-LB's 2.2, the PSC BTR-T's 1.1 and the GAZ 69A 1.2 are the BEST addons that i ever seen; really Maac, many thanx 4 all yar work. Let's cu.

Even if the CS speech pack wouldn't be 100 % accurate it would dramatically enhance the game - I hate the fact everyone speaks english and I prefer to rather turn speech off.

FDF did a great job integrating FINNISH - I was suggesting similar approach. Perhaps consult them?

I would very much appreciate even a generic translation>

and orientation doesn't have to be 100 % authentic -

It could use an english like KEY WORD type of grammar, like>

"NEPRITEL, DVANACT HODIN, DVE STE"

and doesn't have to use conjugations and inflections>

"NEPRITEL, NA DVANACTICH HODINACH, DVE STE"

Many other entries like INJURED, UNKNOWN unit numbers and unit classes seem easy.

Please!

@beggora2: We will certainly use the "key word" grammar, and we will surely consult this with the people who've already tried and succeeded (FDF). I am just not sure about how much could such approach be applied. But since this is nothing more than a future plan right now, we will have plenty of time to research...

@T.S.C.Plage: Roger that, sir! I hope nobody's gonna take a pic of "evil Edge sitting in the gunner seat" like on last summer's meeting of CSLA reenactment fans... biggrin_o.gif Seriously, we will finally get a first-hand information on the combat helos' loadout. We will probably get enough photos to produce some highly accurate chopper models in the future, but we will do our best not to be distracted from release of Update 1.

@wipman: You probably mistook MAA (author of CSLA 1 and leader of current CSLA Team) for MAAC (a friend of Marfy involved in the early US retextures and the Lavos project, who actually left the scene two years ago).

As it was announced several pages before, the development of Lizardia and all related stuff was temporarily stopped.

I suggest you to get the patch upgrading 2.0 to 2.02 to get rid of the most annoying errors. You may find it here:

http://download.games.tiscali.cz/game....202.zip

FDF speech sound quality would have been far better if they had used a good microphone with a pop gaurd on it , it sounded like the speaker was way to close sometimes and speaking through TeamSpeak .

If CSLA do go for the speech option i hope its as well put together as the rest of the MOD .

Hi, thanks for the aclaration Edge; yes, looks like that i mistaken the names. Thanks for the info on the current status of the island.

I don't use anymore any total conversion of the OFP, i learned that that's bad for play in public servers; and as i haven't much fryends in this "community" i don't play with other ppl in they'r servers.

But anyway; will be great for all we, if when the island be ready no matters when this my be, we could have the chance of use it without the need of install the entire CSLA Mod. Just use the island and the objects pack that it may need; that will make that it reachs more people and make more ppl happy with a so damn good looking island. Not only those who install the CSLA 2.0 or those who speak cezch or finnish. Just that.

P.D: Thanks to u too for your Guerrilla units Edge, they look great. Let's cu.

Small update: L-410 for FIA

upd1_l410fia2w.jpg

upd1_l410fia3w.jpg

Hi,

just wanted to say, that your Mod is absolutely the best !!! smile_o.gif

Atm I don't have it on my HD cause I can't find the CD I've burned it on a long time ago. But I will definately download it again.

Can't wait for new Versions of CSLA II

What I'm really looking forward to is the Lacerta Addon.

The screen of the new Desert Stuff impressed me a lot smile_o.gif

Just wanted to metion this here smile_o.gifblues.gif

I dont think this was mentioned yet.

Are there FIA troops as well?

I'm, more than happy with the vehicles but I gotta ask. biggrin_o.gif

Already answered;

The FIA troops will be the old Egde Retextured Resistance troops. Old, but still the best resistance replacement out there smile_o.gif

nice screens, but only screens again sad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

but i don't want to demand anything as i can't do it better, but i still hope for the update (and especially Lacerta ofcourse, also i know development on it is quite slow)

anyway, keep it up

@CanadianTerror: We will replace models on Edge's guerillas in future.

@Kurayami: Yes, it is FIA BMP-1.

@Tomislav: MOD is nearly to be definitely done. We are adding some new stuffs, testing new weapon's settings and tweaking textures on few models now. We are sorry for delay but we are still very busy in real life sad_o.gif

@Tomislav: MOD is nearly to be definitely done. We are adding some new stuffs, testing new weapon's settings and tweaking textures on few models now. We are sorry for delay but we are still very busy in real life sad_o.gif

good to know you're advancing. but hey real life should always come first. I've learned it now smile_o.gif

you don't have to excuse for the delay, as i wrote i don'z demand anything. but it is a pleasure to hear about the advance i must say smile_o.gif

Small update in upcomming FIA pack:

GAZ69A with new DshK

csla2_gaz69_dshk_01w.jpg

Truck with DshK

csla2_v3s_dshk_01w.jpg

BTR-50 camo

csla2_btr50_camo_01w.jpg

BTR-50 Zu-23-2 camo

csla2_btr50zu23_camo_01w.jpg

Damn!  wow_o.gif

FIA's my favorite side. They could use more units.

EDIT: That really looks VERY VERY good guys, I cant stop looking at the pics, I cant wait. smile_o.gif

Looks like this really gonna be worth the wait, I think i'll be using this stuff a lot. It'll really fill out the res side, good stuff.

Good god, CSLA gets better everyday, it is the only mod that has passed the test of time on my computer, my gold standard. I've had all the mods on my computer at one point or another, but they are all gone, CSLA lives on! Can't wait for Update 1!!!

Thanx you guys for support ;)

BTW, we changed weapon's settings for Update1 little bit.

Dispersion is lowered (but is still higher than BIS values for better gameplay), recoil was added and RPG is more usable now.

We hope that you will be more satisfied with these settings than were in initial version of CSLA 2 ;)