Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

tuubapromo.jpg

Paratroop jaeger watches at the horizon meanwhile the Fokker F.27 troopship is preparing to take off..

Took this back then when the fokkers propellers seemed to be "moving" while on ground and engine turned off. ghostface.gif

Parvus watch out before I come to your door and shoot you.

Marines, not soldiers. crazy_o.gif

@ parvus,

Really, I have to agree with MSpencer here.

MARINES not soldiers. The guys wear MARPAT which is short for MARine PATtern. When you really want to use soldiers use Hyk's modern infantry v1.02 ; they're great. When you use Marines call them Marines not soldiers.

Go to a Marine Corpse base and shout that you think Marines are just army grunts who like playing on the beach. Then try to get of the base alive...

@ parvus,

MARINES not soldiers. The guys wear MARPAT which is short for MARine PATtern. When you really want to use soldiers use Hyk's modern infantry v1.02 ; they're great. When you use Marines call them Marines not soldiers.

Go to a Marine Corpse base and shout that you think Marines are just army grunts who like playing on the beach. Then try to get of the base alive...

Have u ever seen *The Life of Brian*? => Jehova ... Jehova ... biggrin_o.gif

OPEF_ingame_131_760.jpg

1600x1200

=> but seriously: i know very well about the friendship^^ between the U.S. Air Force / Army / Navy ... besserwiss.gif

=> i got my informations from this side

and if u find there - units - called *Marines* although they are Marines => i'll fix my *Textmessages* ... otherwise not.

Latest on Tonal Crisis:

Civilian Uprisings in northern towns and villages.

"Last night, civilians in northern Tonal formed an opposition force against the government militia. The massive convoy to the town that is due for arrival at the town at dawn was stopped and split up to regain the town. The civilian guerrila group took shelter in buildings and fought with only assault rifles. By noon today, the town was recaptured by the militia with minimum casualties."

"Later on today, the US offensive launched many airborne strikes against key militia installations in northeast Tonal. These key encampments were vital to internal security and have significantly impaired the militia structure. They also made many insertions for troops in the northeast desert."

A Tonali youth waits as government militia approach the city.

up4.jpg

Civilians flee as militia enter the town square.

up1.jpg

T-55s move along the main road.

up3.jpg

Militia set up posts on street corners.

up2.jpg

F-16C Falcons prepare for takeoff in Masirah AFB, Oman.

d11.jpg

Navy Seals onboard the USS Nitmiz prepare to be transported by helicopter.

d20.jpg

The first of insertions by the 160th SOAR.

d17.jpg

Navy Seals move along the river bank.

d18.jpg

A navy seal silently emerges from the swamp.

tos2.jpg

An A-10 Pilot locks on a militia T-55.

d16.jpg

A militia T-55 is destroyed.

d12.jpg

Militia forces in Xlatan are destroyed.

d13.jpg

A ZU-23 fires at an A-10.

d14.jpg

An A-10 is hit by AA fire and bursts into flames.

d15.jpg

Airport hangars are destroyed.

d19.jpg

A militia AA Operator takes aim at a Pavehawk.

d21.jpg

The militia burn their dead for the day.

d22.jpg

oh c'mon, give us some SAS in that.

I had that planned already. wink_o.gif

oh c'mon, give us some SAS in that.

Yeh give me some SAS units first then we'll talk about the pics blues.gif

There arent any decent SAS units out there only retexes AFAIK.

Beautiful pics! I was wondering if that Longbow is a released addon, or something you just made up for yourself?  It really looks great, and I especially like the 16-hellfire loadout.

NavyEEL. The Longbow is a BOH creation, it comes as part of their latest demo. For some reason they made a USA version as well (i'm not complaining smile_o.gif)

Parvus, screw up again, and we're having a good old fashioned lynching.

I call the PC! tounge_o.gifunclesam.gif

Scorpio, great pics! smile_o.gif And everyone else too! This is getting better and better. smile_o.gif

@ parvus,

This is getting f***g ridiculous. rock.gif

"Soldier" is just a word, and it's commonly accepted to call infantrymen "soldiers" all over the world, except in the military maybe. If the U.S Marines want to kill anyone because they call them "soldier" over "marine" then they're out of their minds. Even if calling them that would be so terribly disrespectful (which I think is ridiculous), I don't think that anyone here would do it intentionally.

Sorry for OT.

Picage:

Artak carrying the big guns:

aregun.jpg

A flight of Hawks getting ready to fly:

flight.jpg

Desert Island Destruction:

fields.jpg

Units: FDF, RHS T55, and Kegetys Hisky...

it´s becoming harder & harder to keep of with the quality of the pics shown in this thread, good work all smile_o.gif

------

namcessna.jpg

namcessna1.jpg

namcessna2.jpg