Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

Hi...

i found a bug (think a bug) in the zombiescript candidate...

the Zombianimations work not more correctly etc. Please fix that

problem.

greetings 23-down

There can't be a problem with animations - because there's only one animation and thats in zombieanims.pbo rock.gif

If you mean the zombies kill you in a car, then yes, I am well aware of that, and have fixed it - I'll release it soon, I promise tounge_o.gif

Anyway, as already stated, the script update is a release candidate, a sneak preview of features to come, if you will, and you use at your own risk.

Hey guys. Love the Mod its incredible. If you need any help (which i know you wont) Jest let me know i will help ya! blues.gif Email = kyle321123321@aol.com *(56k blows)*

OH I FORGOT TO PUT THE BUG... UH I FORGOT ROFL!!!!

SRY!!!! crazy_o.gif

EdIT: OK i found out what the bug is i think its bc of the addon actually im pretty sure that it is just wanted to make sure of it i got a pic of alllll of the zombies dead on hard mode bet youll never see that happen!!!

My Webpage

Still working on scripts etc....

how's it going with the models, guys?

Bit quiet on here recently smile_o.gif

I am still working on the zombie mod scripts, for release candidate 2, as well as a new SFX pack. Unfortunately, I've hit a small snag: I can't be arsed!!!

Lack of motivation guys, I think I need a break away from the PC and so I'm giving the mod a rest for a week or so..

I have motivation, but I don't have good texture for my hearse sad_o.gif Unfortunately somebody must die, beacuse this hearse is stored somwhere in town and I don't know where. I will make a lot of graves photos a one good fence photo, so I new models are now on the way smile_o.gif I'm still working guys, still working...

What's coming in the next zombie mod script update?

1) Event handlers have been changed slightly.

2) Zombies may drag away their victims to a convenient eating spot.

3) Zombie AI has been tweaked - for example, you can't be dragged out of a fast moving car...

When will it be released? Soon... after next week!

Edit:

what's coming in the next zombie mod? Which will arrive... erm, in a while!

I am changing the skin colour of the zombies to grey-ish, like the Day of the dead zombies. Zombies should be devoid of colour, as they have no bloodflow. Makes sense to me!!!

I am also preparing another surprise... just chill!

was watching return of the living dead 3 (think thats the title). Well at the start they were testing this gas that brings the dead back to life on a corpse that was hanging via a harness, a skinny dead guy. he would be nice to see . wink_o.gif . Also he beats the shit outta researchers in the white suits, maybe some zombified researchers?

anyway great work guys

Hey guys didnt seem to get any feedback on the bug. sad_o.gif

I guess it was stupid to post it. LoL since it was the addon im sure tounge_o.gif

I have some addon request for you guys:

1. The fortified bus from the revised Dawn of the Dead

2. The exploding propane tank also from dawn of the dead.

3. Signs on a building saying alive inside and all that. You will know what i am Requesting if you have seen the revised dawn of the dead.

I could get some pics of what i am requesting but not to texture the addon if you do decide to make them sad_o.gif

But i would try if you decided to biggrin_o.gif

all my regardes,

Kyle

@ Kyle

All zombie dead on hard difficulty!? And the bodies are visible too? Did you used any variables!? Scott, check this out rock.gif

I am using the current version of zombie mod, but i am not able to use the Headless Zombie, whenever i place him in the editor i get an error message and the game sends me back to the editor.

I will place him again when i get home tonight so i can post the exact message i am getting.

I am using the current version of zombie mod, but i am not able to use the Headless Zombie, whenever i place him in the editor i get an error message and the game sends me back to the editor.

I will place him again when i get home tonight so i can post the exact message i am getting.

prezombie.sqs is missing or something... got the same prob...  sad_o.gif

prezombie.sqs is missing or something... got the same prob...  sad_o.gif

Grabarz.. do you mind? I'm supposed to be chilling out!!!

Anyway... this error occurred with the script update yes?

That's what you get for depending on release candidates!!!

Luckily for you though, I'm brewing a release candidate 2 which will fix this bug, I promise.

Well i was thinking of buying the original trilogy this weekend and if i do i will get you a pic.

I love the extra features on the dawn of the dead DVD, i recorded the entire newscast part and cut it up to use in my campaign.

Well i was thinking of buying the original trilogy this weekend and if i do i will get you a pic.

I love the extra features on the dawn of the dead DVD, i recorded the entire newscast part and cut it up to use in my campaign.

Nice one!!!

Hey guys didnt seem to get any feedback on the bug. sad_o.gif

I guess it was stupid to post it. LoL since it was the addon im sure tounge_o.gif

I have some addon request for you guys:

1. The fortified bus from the revised Dawn of the Dead

2. The exploding propane tank also from dawn of the dead.

3. Signs on a building saying alive inside and all that. You will know what i am Requesting if you have seen the revised dawn of the dead.

I could get some pics of what i am requesting but not to texture the addon if you do decide to make them sad_o.gif

But i would try if you decided to biggrin_o.gif

all my regardes,

Kyle

Did you post your problems in the mission editing & scripting?

(I'm too lazy to check. I am having a beer at the moment, and am so relaxed I may fall aslee..

zzzzzzzzzzzz

oops, sorry bout that biggrin_o.gif )

Right, I like the idea of the fortified bus, exploding propane etc.

The exploding propane can be done without a new model! But how, you ask?

Well post the question in ME & S: and I will tell you how, sir! smile_o.gif

Please, if you have any technical problems (ie: bugs) post in the zombie mod thread in mission editing so that everyone can see the answer.

This thread is to show off work in progress and zombies in OFP:R.

Glad you all like the zombies... the next batch will be better!

Why dont you make some resident evil stuff like a big monster that goes RAAAAAAAAAAH! You know like the 1 from the game but wasnt in the film but was in the book. sad_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gifsmile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

How do you like them apples, bitch! tounge_o.gif

damn i want that campaign!

(farty, read this post!  wink_o.gif )

EDIT: just watched dawn of the dead 2004, i like it biggrin_o.gif

Why dont you make some resident evil stuff like a big monster that goes RAAAAAAAAAAH! You know like the 1 from the game but wasnt in the film but was in the book. sad_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gifsmile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

i agree with you something totally deformed / mutated would own....

but mr zombie mod here doesn't likes talk about resident evil... tounge_o.gif

Hey a quick qeustion. Are you working on both an update for the zombies and also creating a total new zombie pack? smile_o.gif And if you're working on a new pack can you please make it fully backward compatible with model names and scripts? smile_o.gif

so is there any more campighns out there for this mod?

I will have one done very soon ghostface.gif

Why dont you make some resident evil stuff like a big monster that goes RAAAAAAAAAAH! You know like the 1 from the game but wasnt in the film but was in the book. sad_o.gif  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

We might do something like mutated human but our own , i mean no Resident Evil related tounge_o.gif

Hey a quick qeustion. Are you working on both an update for the zombies and also creating a total new zombie pack? smile_o.gif And if you're working on a new pack can you please make it fully backward compatible with model names and scripts? smile_o.gif

1. Yes, I'm updating the scripts for zombie pack 1, and retexturing some of the models.

2. Yes, I am making new zombies. And what's more, they will be rock-hard zombies that can't be run over easily - it's stupid how a car can run over humans without taking any damage! The new zombie pack will be backwards compatible with the old one. In fact, the new zombie pack is not meant to replace the first, but rather complement it.

3. There was no 3. And Munk - get back to your NOOBMOBILE!!! I bet all you've done so far is put a comment in the config.cpp saying "TODO: get someone competent" biggrin_o.gif

Resident evil? Pah, load of crap. Mind you, apocalypse was OK...

3. There was no 3. And Munk - get back to your NOOBMOBILE!!! I bet all you've done so far is put a comment in the config.cpp saying "TODO: get someone competent"

I havent done anything to it because there's not much I can do right now