Sign in to follow this  
Skul

What's your favourite christmas song?

xmas.gif

It's almost Christmas and I was wondering what everyone's favourite Christmas song(s) is/are?

Mine are:

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

Last Christmas

So This Is Christmas

Thank God It's Christmas

What about you guys? xmas.gif

------------------------------------

Jingle bells,

Batman smells,

Robin laid an egg,

The Batmobile,

lost a wheel,

and the Joker got away - HEY!

------------------------------------

biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Hmmm, how do I put this.

I like christmas, but I hate Christmas Carols with a passion, but I can stand 'So this is Christmas', but only once a season.

Going into a shopping mall with christmas tunes blaring over the PA system is not pleasing, especially when you work there.

Hmmm, how do I put this.

I like christmas, but I hate Christmas Carols with a passion, but I can stand 'So this is Christmas', but only once a season.

Going into a shopping mall with christmas tunes blaring over the PA system is not pleasing, especially when you work there.

You have to work there? I feel sorry for you man crazy_o.gif

Hmmm, how do I put this.

You have to work there? I feel sorry for you man crazy_o.gif

Thanks for the compassion.

I didn't like them before I started working there, but I didn't hate them like I do now.

Luckily, I don't deal with customers. (I do nightfill, but the lame ass store I work for has them going to quote: promote christmas spirit within the employees, so now I work with a mp3 player to phase out the sound)

Cause I just can't begin to imagine about how I'd cope with senile old women, humming to the tunes with their LED chrismas earings flashing like a railway crossing. I'm pretty sure I'd snap, 100% sure.

tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Anyway, merry christmas to you all xmas_o.gif . I'll leave this thread now, for my own welfare.

Petit Papa Noel

Minuit Chétien

Douce nuit , Sainte nuit

well ... Petit Papa Noel is my all times favourite , every little child here knows it and almost every adult knows the lyrics , it's 57YR old but is still sooo good

the original version sung by Tino Rossi is the best

my father who was most of the time on mission (he only spend 2 christmas eve with us when I was alittle boy) used to phone home and we would sing together through he phone ... you can't imagine the ammount of money he wasted smile_o.gif

Once christmas is there I am happy to NOT hear that christmas - pop - poops anymore.

I am no big fan of christmas so my vote goes to:

S.O.D Crush - Kill - Destroy biggrin_o.gif

Rock on !

Not sure what the title is called, but mine is where the sings 'Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow..."

Petit Papa Noel

Minuit Chétien

Douce nuit , Sainte nuit

I had to learn "Douce nuit , Sainte nuit" in my last french lesson of the year, i already forgot it though.

merry christmas/happy holidays by N*Sync.

xmas_o.gif

For some reason I think you aren't kidding ;)

Band Aid - Do they know it's Christmas.

Because I'm an 80's child and liked a lot of the singers/bands that were involved in live aid, and also because of the way all these meaningless pop stars set aside all differences and vanity and pride to do something meaningful to help people they had never met.

Nobody like Propa Crimbo then? tounge_o.gif

The two things I hate about christmas is the damn songs and spending what little money I have on other people (yes, im a cheap bastard!). crazy_o.gif

The two things I hate about christmas is the damn songs and spending what little money I have on other people (yes, im a cheap bastard!).  crazy_o.gif

Heh, kinda like me smile_o.gif

"I was going to use this money on my computer and other cool stuff, but now it's christmas and I have to buy presents!" I just feel guildy if I'm getting presents, but haven't bought anything for anyone so I have to buy something. It wouldn't be a problem, but it takes ages to get the money back.

The Darkness - Christmas Time (Dont Let The Bells End)

I doubt many non-brits would have heard this rock.gif

RED

Ramones: Merry christmas (i don´t want to fight tonight)

The Darkness - Christmas Time (Dont Let The Bells End)

I doubt many non-brits would have heard this  rock.gif

RED

Hehe well mr speedy just saw it on the telly smile_o.gif