Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Dkm tunguska v2

Hi folks, it's been a while, and it has been a tough nut to crack, but we finally got the thing to work as we want.

Meet the first tank addon that has changeable IR signature, 2S6M Tunguska.

tung1.jpg

tung4.jpg

Our website is back up, there is some more information about the tunguskas features on the main page.

tung2.jpg

DKMM_tunguska.pbo

DKMM_RSC.pbo

ENJOY!

tung3.jpg

**** readme file ****

2S6M Tunguska (Nato name: SA-19 Grisom) by DKM-Mod  http://www.dkm-mod.mkdi.net/

Version: 2.0 (for ofp resistance versions 1.92 and up)

This addon for Operation Flashpoint is shareware and can be distributed under the

following conditions:

- Non commercial distribution

- The original files have to remain in the addon

- No changing the original files in any way.

If you want to reskin or remodel this addon send a request to

'read readme file'

Model/skins by DKM-Carnage

Coding by DKM-Rastavovich

Importing to OFP by DKM-Carnage

new Vehicles available:

DKMM_TUNGUSKA : Woodlands camo

DKMM_DTUNGUSKA: Desert camo

DKMM_GTUNGUSKA: Green camo

DKMM_WTUNGUSKA: Winter camo

armament:

Quad 30 mm high rate of fire radar guided cannons.

8x 9M311 AA missiles with proximity detonation.

New weapons available: (do not use outside tunguska)

Ammoname is the same as weapon name.

weapons:

DKMM_Tunguska_30mm

DKMM_Tunguska_9M311L

Features:

- 9M311 missiles with proximity fuses

- Advanced gun and missile smoke

- Rotating scan radar

- Group linkup mode

- AI uses group link mode

- Switchable Radar

- On board navigation map

- Navmap is zoomable

- Changing ir signature (to simulate changing radar signature)

Known issues:

Height determination is wrong when tunguska is on a bridge. result is that -smoke origin is wrong -irtarget for tunguska is wrong. At the moment we have no good way to fix this. We are trying to fix it, possible update will follow.

Radar synchronisation, sometimes the radar does not run smooth.

post feedback on our forums at www.dkm-mod.mkdi.net

Instructions:

extract DKMM_TUNGUSKA.pbo and DKMM_RSC.pbo and put in operation flashpoint\res\addons folder.

Revision history:

**** v 2.0

** Changes:

sounds

skins

scripts

model

smoke effects

scripts and shared textures are now stored in DKMM_RSC

** Added:

winter camo version

rotating radar

switcheable radar

changing ir signature

navigation map

**** v 1.0

initial release

Disclaimer:

This is NOT an official Addon. Use it at your own risk. DKM-MOD will not be held responsible for any damage these addons might incur.

Nor will we be responsible for any problems you might encounter in installing or using this addon.

Any problems or questions with these addons should be directed to our bugreport forum.

We do our best to make the addons as faultless as possible, but cannot guarantee that there will not be any.

Be aware that if your make a mission that uses a custom addon, the addon will need to be distributed with your mission.

Tested it:

Nice textures and what I like about DKM is that they always have 1 or 2 pbo files instead of 4-5 ones like most high quality addons have.

Lovely! I like it very much. It is an excellent counterpart to the Marksman system in FDF 1.1 thanks for the X-mas gift too! Lovely skinning and modelling as always, and of course nice scripts!

Absolutly fantastic!

TunguskaNew.jpg

And the best thing, it no more a tank killer!

When there will be a new adats in the near future, it will be a highlight in cti!

Big thanks to the dkm team.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

that sucks in a way ya know

reason is because I mean imagine if you had a tank coming to ya, what would ya do if ya had nothing else to protect yourself wit?rock.gif

well, if YOU are driving the tunguska... simply order your gunner to get rid of that nasty abrams.. smile_o.gif and IF you get the time you WILL detroy abrams with your guns.

but AI will not engage abrams or any other MBT, since it would be suicide and above all not very realistic

You'd make like a banana and split  wink_o.gif

Nice, downloading smile_o.gif

"t'is a season to be jolllyyyy...falalalala-lalalala" could not be more true xmas_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Great news!

Since the M109 ADATS does attack MBT's, and it also doesn't conform to the DKMM_ tagged .pbo's (name-wise), will we be seeing an updated ADATS?

BTW, the textures on this are a 100% improvement from V1. Excellent work.

RTS-3 will be getting this very soon.

Thanks for this great Addon

I like the new sound of the Machines and the gun

Very Good X-mas Gift

Thank you very much

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

OG

It's snowing addons. Must be something in the air. Can't wait to play with it. Thanks, DKM. smile_o.gif

*rimshot*

I can't believe I wasted five minutes looking for that stupid sound. Anyhoo, nice work DKM.

:-) just brinign smiles to my face as the christmas season is in the air!! thanx alot DKM.. now what is the community gonna do for all these good addon makers for christmas?

*rimshot*

I can't believe I wasted five minutes looking for that stupid sound. Anyhoo, nice work DKM.

Jeez Blackdog lol...You really oughta get out more. wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Jeeeeez, that's looking great! I see some very high quality textures! Thanks DKM! Good job!

PS. New ADATS would go along nicely with this one...

PS2. ...snowing addons?, yeah!!! I wonder what christmas presents are we going to get tommorow? biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

ure welcome ppl, think i'll give adats a look over soon...

if rasta doesnt mind that is.. smile_o.gif since he will have to put together more of the damn fine scripts than planned.

Great news!

Since the M109 ADATS does attack MBT's, and it also doesn't conform to the DKMM_ tagged .pbo's (name-wise), will we be seeing an updated ADATS?

ADATS are supose to attack MBT's, their missile in a dual purpose AA/AT system. wink_o.gif

Great news!

ADATS are supose to attack MBT's, their missile in a dual purpose AA/AT system. wink_o.gif

I was thinking otherwise, but Sgt. Milkman seems to be right(from globalsecurity.org):

Quote[/b] ]The Air Defence Anti-tank System (ADATS) is a highly mobile low-level air defence unit capable of defeating a wide range of targets. The ADATS has been designed to provide air defence protection for mobile troops as well as ground installations. This self-contained weapon system is mounted on the chassis of a M-113 tracked vehicle and will perform all its tactical functions during day or night and in adverse weather. Its ability to destroy air targets as well as ground targets, makes it a versatile weapon system. It was initiated after the Division Air Defense (DIVAD) program was terminated.

More info.

Hmm, M113 chassis.

The available adats is based on a M109 chassis.

That would mean, you have to remodel the complete addon?!

MfG Lee rock.gif

Thank guys, your making my xmas even more merrier.

So, merry christmas to you and a happy new year. xmas_o.gif

This addon is much better than the previous version wich I didnt like.

The main improvements is that nothing seems overpowered and the missiles dont fly at 14000km/h (now 4000km/h).

The radar thing is very nice. I am looking forward to the improved ADATS so CTI can get some real AA smile_o.gif