Sign in to follow this  
svendejong

Real world

Another reason why Jazz Band is the best:

I'm a vehicle baby!

We are playing this! blues.gif

(Of course out version is more complex and better sounding wink_o.gif ) smile_o.gif

Enter Stage Left, Dolemite!

blackdragons03.jpg

Also, my 15 year old Daughter has just moved in with me so say a prayer for me  tounge_o.gif

Does you daughter play OFP? If not, train her up - and you'll have an inhouse mutliplay partner  tounge_o.gif

I am going to get GOTY this weekend and start her on some of the easier civilian missions (like the working mission nogova) before moving on to Prof. Winters OFP Kombat 101 class.

She has already watched me playing it and she really likes the cinematics that myself and others have done with missions not to mention BIS' outstanding work as well wink_o.gif

And, i just got a linksys router so the cable company can keep that 2nd modem they wanted me to buy tounge_o.gif

Also, my 15 year old Daughter has just moved in with me so say a prayer for me  tounge_o.gif

Does you daughter play OFP? If not, train her up - and you'll have an inhouse mutliplay partner  tounge_o.gif

I am going to get GOTY this weekend and start her on some of the easier civilian missions (like the working mission nogova) before moving on to Prof. Winters OFP Kombat 101 class.

She has already watched me playing it and she really likes the cinematics that myself and others have done with missions not to mention BIS' outstanding work as well  wink_o.gif

And, i just got a linksys router so the cable company can keep that 2nd modem they wanted me to buy  tounge_o.gif

thats good to make her understand what the feeling to being in battle, it keeps her away from joining Army thing(or on the other side, it drags her into it............) biggrin_o.gif

She has already watched me playing it and she really likes the cinematics that myself and others have done with missions not to mention BIS' outstanding work as well  wink_o.gif

And, i just got a linksys router so the cable company can keep that 2nd modem they wanted me to buy  tounge_o.gif

thats good to make her understand what the feeling to being in battle, it keeps her away from joining Army thing(or on the other side, it drags her into it............) biggrin_o.gif

OFP is not very good for keeping people away from the army. "Damn leading my own squad is cool! I wanna be an officer. Daddy, I'm joining the army!" biggrin_o.gif

Leading your own tank platoon is much better... tounge_o.gif

@Frenchman:

I couldn't listen to your files because I don't know how to open them. sad_o.gif

I'm not in a Jazz-Band but I enjoy playing music, too. wink_o.gif

I'm playing the bass

(save target as...)

Cheesy lyrics, but you have to forgive us. the singer wrote the whole song. biggrin_o.gif

@Frenchman:

I couldn't listen to your files because I don't know how to open them. sad_o.gif

They require Real Player. I dont know how to change them to quicktime or other media player..........Does anyone? smile_o.gif

Can I ask your daughter out for a date? tounge_o.gif

j/k wink_o.gif

Anyways... You really have been lucky.

You're just saying that to get to his daughter lol j/k.

Can I ask your daughter out for a date?  tounge_o.gif

j/k wink_o.gif

Do you have a Job?

What are your plans for the future?

Do you like Goth Girls?

LOL

Anyway, i do consider myself lucky when i think about it.

Can I ask your daughter out for a date?  tounge_o.gif

j/k wink_o.gif

Do you have a Job?

What are your plans for the future?

Do you like Goth Girls?

LOL

Anyway, i do consider myself lucky when i think about it.

no questions are :

does your skin offer ballistic protection ?

do you have a good life insurance ?

are you ready to obey to the whims of my daughter ?

if you don't , are you ready to make friend with Mrs baseball bat ?

can you feed a family on your own ? if yes , i'm moving to your home .

do you have any kind of military close combat skills ?

tounge_o.gif

26 year old Scotsman living in Norway (27 in just over a week crazy_o.gif) .

Damn... Now I'm 27

Starting to feel kinda old sad_o.gif

I LOVE Goth girls ghostface.gif, but I'm afraid 15 is way too young for an old coot like me tounge_o.gif

If anyone is interested, I am basically finished cataloging my CD collection, I might post it up later...

I LOVE Goth girls  ghostface.gif, but I'm afraid 15 is way too young for an old coot like me  tounge_o.gif

If anyone is interested, I am basically finished cataloging my CD collection, I might post it up later...

Goth is too pale for me tounge_o.gif

Erm.... goths have got nothing to do with this thread, do they?  rock.gif

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

SSSSHHH!!! It's the mods going off topic this time. I wanna see how long they're going to keep it up before they have to PR each other.

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

SSSSHHH!!! It's the mods going off topic this time. I wanna see how long they're going to keep it up before they have to PR each other.

And reduce their own post counts! wow_o.gif

Goth is too melodramatic and self-involved for me.  tounge_o.gif

She only dresses like she's goth, she is way to subdued to be a real goth besides, do goths' wanna be Doctors? tounge_o.gif

But anyway, Now i have a handy female voice to use in my missions wink_o.gif

16 years old, Sweden, technical program in high-school with media-concentration, riding motocross and doing models for ofp on my spare time

And my real name is Carl smile_o.gif

OMG thats just tooooo funny

Dr. Frankenfurter - King of the Goth Doctors  tounge_o.gif Or would that be "Queen" rock.gif

I am 18 still in High Schoooooooool.

And I pretty much do not so very good stuff that teenagers do biggrin_o.gif . I'm in alternative school ... Daddy left me when I was born... hmm... Thats about it that I wanna say hehe

besides, do goths' wanna be Doctors?  tounge_o.gif

rockyhwall2.jpg

wink_o.gif

By the way that was the most retarded movie I have ever watched in my life.

And the monty python poop...

By the way that was the most retarded movie I have ever watched in my life.

It was good for a laugh......I've seen much much worse.

Quote[/b] ]And the monty python poop...

*gasp* <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>BLASPHEMER!!!!</span></span>

26 year old Scotsman living in Norway (27 in just over a week crazy_o.gif) .

Damn... Now I'm 27

Starting to feel kinda old sad_o.gif

not to ruin it for you.. but YOU ARE OLD !!! unclesam.gif wordup pops biggrin_o.gif