Sign in to follow this  
MrZig

What addon is everyone waiting for?

Like the topic, what addon is everyone waiting for?

BAS new addons?

Falklands Carrier?

Other mods ect.

Reply with what your waiting for smile_o.gif

The new Ia Drang valley map, damn it looks nice! Maybe I should become a member of the Unsung Mod so I can get my paws on it biggrin_o.gif .

Invasion 44's full mod

BAS's addons are always welcome, too

plus the NamPack w/ JAM (an official version)

MARPAT Marines, and T-55's. If those are ever released. I'm starting to think its all a hoax or somethin. mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

Operation Pacificfront Full mod if this is to ever happen

http://pacificfront.fc2web.com/index.html

I would be in ofp heaven

But you said what addon...hmmm

I'm still awaiting that Stuka from Liberation mod but of course I know its not gonna have a tailgunner and I am getting excited for nothing

Prolly would have to be Maarfys tanks and any new addon from Martin,hard to say ..Bas stuff , Inv44,AIA Carriers,Boats from Falklands be nice too, I sorta fancy the unique stuff

Wouldn't mind the full dog when its ready, a horse would be great too

I know I am forgetting something but If I didn't mention your addon that I am waiting for ,keep up the great work.Just because it slipped my mind doesn't mean I don't want it.

I could use some reverse blame and claim you need better advertising or more PR

most definatly INV44, btw have you guys seen the new pics of jojimbo's fields, it WILL put all others to shame, garunteed. But pther than that im looking foward to the Marpat Marines and that one guy making those destroyed Viet Nam buildings. Oh yeah BTW i serioulsy doubt that the Pacific Mod or what ever is real, considering they had "ingame" screenshoots of thier units like 4 months ago and not a peep sense then, also the screenshot of the airplane is very conspicious.

CSLA Mod

INV 44

Liberation 1941-45

Well, these are mods but they have addons in them.

biggrin_o.gif

I like everything so I'm happy when anything comes out.

Yeah, those USMC units look awesome, but apart from screenshots I dont know if I'll ever see them myself (picture after pictures, you get depressed after a while sad_o.gif ). Thats one of the reasons I like BAS's stuff so much... they are silently working for a few months, then 2 weeks or so before a release, you hear about it and you can still get it before the hype wears off. I don't even read the marpat thread anymore.

BTW, the water reflections, if they are for real, is another thing that I think would be absolutely awesome. I think its ORCS that is developing it, but apart from screenshots (which look pretty real to me), theres not been much news of it.

1) RHS

2) Earl and Sucheys Marines

3) Liberation 1945

4) Invasion 1944's

5) Anything from BAS!!!!

#1 BAS Desert Pack -- everyone complains about the inbalance between Rus and US addons yet I still dont have any US ground vehicle addons.

#2 a USMC UH-1N with good grey textures -- most beautiful chopper ever, BAS says someones making one but I have a bad feeling well never see one til maybe sometime after OFP2.

#3 Updated A-10 with different loadouts, working hud, some scripts and good grey tex's -- Noone has mentioned doing this but I can still be hopeful

The Wasp class LHD or the other LHA that was being made, lus the Marine choppers.

Simple,

1. BAS desert pack

2. BAS Pavehawk

3. BAS U.S. Navy Seals

3. BAS landrover

4. BAS MH-53J Pavelow

5. BAS CH-53E Super Sea Stallion

I think you get the idea wink_o.gif

Oh yes, and RTS-4!!! (If ever? biggrin_o.gif )

T-55 (not to mention T-64 pack) but I am starting to get desperate here. biggrin_o.gif

Something that hasn't been mentioned, those CSLA units that are finished but still we get continuously teased by screenies.

Basically everything we know of that is finished or 95% there, but not released yet. tounge_o.gif

Hardrocks Eurofighter as well.

Quote[/b] ]T-55 (not to mention T-64 pack) but I am starting to get desperate here.

I'm getting desperate over the Marpats. I want 'em, and I want 'em now!

I'm waiting for addons that, on release, have their addon dependencies done completely right (an easy thing to do). This way, it wont add itself to missions where it isn't used. It also wont give players "Cannot load mission: missing addons <someaddon>" when they load missions that dont have that addon in it. Further, it will make dedicated servers load their missions without mysteriously just returning the players to the mission selection screen or give them a "Cannot load mission: missing addons <somebrokenf-ing-addon>".

I'm also waiting for already released addons to be fixed and re-released as proper working addons in this regard.

You can add more of your fancy textures and animations and whatnot later. Make them work properly first, no matter where they are installed (base Addons folder, Res/Addons folder, or in a mod folder)

Yeah, that will do for me.

bas

us army pack

desert pack

us seals

pavehawk

dig gren.

marines

OpFr Airpack 2.0

OpFr Vechicelpack 1.0

Hardrock's Typhoon

Falklands Carrier

Bas Seals

BW Leopard 2a5/a6

BW Tiger

BW Gepard

BW Soldiers(new)

I'm not waiting for addons.

stupid.gif

I mean i am with Avon , who needs more addon when we dont have enough missions to play thm with or campaigns , i certainly wont keep them in my folder and worship them everyday... tounge_o.gif

On a sidenote i am waiting for the BAS pavehawk and RHS stuff , plus my own Mods stuff crazy_o.gif

I'm looking forward to:

- Lowlands Warrior stuff

- RHS T55's

- SFP 4.0 (hehe tounge_o.gif)

and I'm still waiting for myself to finish some stuff for a change... (I never seem to finish stuff tounge_o.gif)

A-10 (on hold for unknown time)

Fokker F-60U (in progress)

Ka-27 (dropped)

Visby Class Corvette (SFP, on hold at the moment)

HKP6 (SFP, in progress)

Orca (dropped)

Mercenary Jeep (test, in progress)

SVT Cobra R (NFSHP2 conversion test, dropped)