Ecp released!

Hi mates i love your Mod very much tounge_o.gif

When comes the new Version out ?

I have any good ideas for your new Version :

Please disable the Join to Team Button in Multiplayer - Modus

Let the user select the chopperdustvariant permanently

(sry for my poor English) smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hawkeye 1985 Posted on July 26 2004,21:04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi mates i love your Mod very much  

When comes the new Version out ?

I have any good ideas for your new Version :

Please disable the Join to Team Button in Multiplayer - Modus

Let the user select the chopperdustvariant permanently

(sry for my poor English)  

(your english is fine smile_o.gif )

Somewhere in the depths of all these posts, there are at least two that mention the ECP mod doesn't give out release dates..  *eye twitch*  But maybe..  Just maybe...  *twitch* For all the loyal, devoted (addicted) fans, they would let leak wither the potential time might be a matter of weeks-- or months *twitch, twitch*  My straight-jacket is starting to loosen.. For the love of all the furry kittens out there!  WHENNNNNNNNnnnnnn???  crazy_o.gif

*Ahem*

I, uhh..  Can't wait to see the, umm, result of your efforts.  tounge_o.gif

(Keep on going guys, just waiting on pins and needles for what surely is going to be a fantastic config)

That frustration pretty much sums it up Scrub :P

I bet it is worth the wait though....

Para

WARNING SPOILER INSIDE :

The next ECP release date will be .... (drums)

.... (even louder drums)

.... (big Drum)

between now and december first wow_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

But seriously, the next dev version can be expected in the next couple of weeks, at least before the end of this summer biggrin_o.gif

Some Q's answered (ok only one wink_o.gif ):

Quote[/b] ]Let the user select the chopperdustvariant permanently

U already can, it's you just need to edit the settings.sqs file. The readme shows how.

Quote[/b] ]macho_man_mathijs Posted on July 27 2004,12:07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING SPOILER INSIDE :

.... (even louder drums)

.... (big Drum)

between now and december first  

But seriously, the next dev version can be expected in the next couple of weeks, at least before the end of this summer  

*Whew*  Thanks, I was sitting in a small, dark room, petting a little fuzzy Calico when i heard this message pop up... that was close...  crazy_o.gif (ok, I'm wierding myself out.. going to stop this now  tounge_o.gif )

Hello people

I'm having trouble tryint to figure out what to do with some of the files for this mod.  I've installed the CTI44ecp and setup the string in the EXE file,  I've copyed all my files from the CTImission-all file in to my main MPmission folder but what i'm having trouble with is the @cti44-all files;  where do they go?....in my main addon etc folders or in to it own?

Help would me much welcomed

biggrin_o.gif

Unfortunately I am not familiar with cti44. sad_o.gif

Is it a mod or simply an addon?

But first of all, does your standard ECP instalment function correctly? If so, then we need more info from you.

Perhaps someone else watching this thread can offer help--although we primarily deal with ECP only questions we will help if we can. smile_o.gif

Hey, I just walked out of my Mid-Michigan home this morning, and noticed that the leaves are starting to change colors.. That means that it's starting to be fall... Not summer anymore, but fall.  Yes, that's what I think it's called.. Fall.

Hmm, why does that seem to be important...  OH YEAH!!!

Quote[/b] ]

macho_man_mathijs Posted on July 27 2004,12:07

WARNING SPOILER INSIDE :

.... (even louder drums)

.... (big Drum)

between now and december first  

But seriously, the next dev version can be expected in the next couple of weeks, at least before the end of this summer

That ECP apple is getting closer to being picked!  (please tell me it's getting ripe) tounge_o.gif

any news? or is this mod dead?

Quote[/b] ]But seriously, the next dev version can be expected in the next couple of weeks, at least before the end of this summer

sad_o.gif

quoted from the Enhanced:ECP thread

The ECP test config that General Barron made a while back can be found here - Some pretty cool stuff  

Hopefuly the new ECP version will be out mid/end of november, we will give Kurayami advanced notice of its release so he can alter his config to work with it.

RED

So, it is not dead smile_o.gif

any news? or is this mod dead?
Quote[/b] ]But seriously, the next dev version can be expected in the next couple of weeks, at least before the end of this summer

sad_o.gif

Definately not dead  tounge_o.gif

not long now guys, its been a while I know but we are just ironing out a few kinks here and there, expect some big news shortly smile_o.gif

great to hear from you guys at ecp! smile_o.gif

man i have been worried, hopefully the new version can make my life more complete tounge_o.gif

hmm...I 'm pretty new to Operation Flashpoint (thinking it's an incredible game though!) looking for added realism but i must be doing something wrong somewhere...

I get tremendous lag (fps about 9 when using that special dxll.dll to check). Sitting on a P4 3GHz and 1 Gb RAM I shoulden't face any trubble but it's lagging really bad. ECP v. the latest and OPF v. 1.96 (terrain Normal, visibility 900 default?)... Doesn't really matter if I use that special FX dxll.dll or not regarding preformance...

Mybe you guys have some tweaks?

/best whishes Abbe

What missions are you playing it on? You should not be getting anywhere near that much lag with the ECP, what version are you using?

RED

What missions are you playing it on? You should not be getting anywhere near that much lag with the ECP

There are many reports of super lag occurring with ECP when choppers are in a mission.

Are you refering to the E:ECP or the Y2K config? I have not heard of any reports that link that problem to the ECP script set.

RED

Howdy ECP guys!

I heard that your next release is mid to end of November.

So I think It's time to see something about Next ver!

What percentage of works already done?

Does this release date would be delay?

ECP is a kickass mod but i always felt inconvenience when I've met savegame bug...so please, please cheer up!!

Thanks.

Tak smile_o.gif

Most people have very limited free time these days, is it better they use that time to work on it or to post in the forums? I know what I'd prefer smile_o.gif

They said some time ago a new version would be here around November, so unless you hear otherwise surely that's sufficient news? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Most people have very limited free time these days, is it better they use that time to work on it or to post in the forums? I know what I'd prefer

They said some time ago a new version would be here around November, so unless you hear otherwise surely that's sufficient news?

Absolutely right. I know what your point.

Release date is when it's done.

And I never gonna say that crappy thing again.

Sorry guys for waste this thread with my trashy posts.

Keep up your great work ECP-team. smile_o.gif

I cant get the thing to work...I do the install and everything but everytime I click the shortcut it says its trying to find the OFP beta.exe I even tried the shortcut thing and still no go,old units,no effects (cept I get some odd shiny dark AH-1...)..

I cant get the thing to work...I do the install and everything but everytime I click the shortcut it says its trying to find the OFP beta.exe I even tried the shortcut thing and still no go,old units,no effects (cept I get some odd shiny dark AH-1...)..

Hi

The Shortcut is searching for beta exe, but that is wrong. Change this with Flashpointresistance.exe, and it works.

F:\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=@ECP

Sorry for bad English

Regards Intruder

Thanks...

It sort of works....I get some effects,I know I got the shrapnel,dont get the random weather or the modern units though...

ECP doesnt provide any new units whatsoever. You have to install EECP, and download all the required addons. Hope that helps.