Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

cas3.JPG

wow_o.gif Hey, if I put this upside down in my entry hall people could hang up there jackets on it. Great! The Free Land of Joltania is considering to buy at least one of these for its Parliament's lobby!

tounge_o.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

The Empire of Dauragons Proudly present its recent development research and release, any interested country may buy it

here is the Anti Tank Jeep

antitankjeep.JPG

equipped with an T90 Cannon and an Arena system, it also has mudguards, based on the chassis of a HMMWV

Hover Tank

hovertank.JPG

this tank can float where the name "Hover" while it passes above the mines it has 2 M1 Cannons 1 Front Grenade launcher and a .50 Cal on top it can transport 11 fully equipped soldiers

Ion Station

ionstation.JPG

this station takes solar energy and transforms it into a powerfull Ion beam that can destroy anything at any place on earth thus it requires 15 crew to make it work perfectly

Kamikaze Craft

kamikazecraft.JPG

Max Range: 14'000 Km, this sort of "cruise missile" has to be manned , the man on board has to sacrifice his life to destroy a military base, kamikaze

The MPTW, Multi Purpose tactical weapon

multipurposetacticalweapon.JPG

Based on the OICW its grenade launcher was replaced by an "Ion launcher" which charges up with the sun, unuseable at night, it has a regular M4 Barrel and a Night Vision, Thermal vision, x16 scope

Prices are to negotiate biggrin_o.gif

wow_o.gif Crap, now we won't see a Nogovan civil war

?

I mean if he would've stayed in Nogova region and started a war against you who were/is in the same region. blues.gif

Well, it looks like you're screwed Dauragon. But dont worry, People's Republic of the Frenchman is sending black ops to help resistance forces. Right now, resistance forces caught a high ranking officer in a convoy ambush. smile_o.gif

The Frenchman and Har Land ask for "assistance" in the peace process (snicker, yeah sure, I'll stop the black op raids  wink_o.gif ) in Daruagon from other Nogovan members.

yes my nation is being overrun, i need help from everyone's armed forces!

Yeah. That entire thread was BS and you midas well jsut learn from what happened there and ignore the rest. Since all of you kinda broke their rules for RP tounge_o.gif

Yeah.  That entire thread was BS and you midas well jsut learn from what happened there and ignore the rest.  Since all of you kinda broke their rules for RP  tounge_o.gif

tounge_o.gif not my fault if he says he got some super shield which creates black holes thingy biggrin_o.gif

anyway more people from this forum should join www.nationstates.net

its fun do it !

I am now developing the Avon class cruiser. tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Pictures maybe tomarrow. smile_o.gif

does it sell cosmetic or spam tounge_o.gif

What happened now?

Daruagon was only inches away from nuclear war with a country with 10 times his posts. Me and Harnu persuaded the larger countryto stop though. Then I sent Black ops to train resistance forces and captured an enemy officer. Then he caught a bunch of my black ops. Then we restarted and now it is ending peacefully. We were asking for other Nogova members to "aid us" in the peace process. wink_o.gif

Can I have a link to the thread plz?

Oh and now it is time to unvail my new nation:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The People's Republic of Koulgujev</span>

"We told you to be quiet!"

koulgujev.jpg

UN Category: Moralistic Democracy

Civil Rights: Some

Economy: Good

Political Freedoms: Some

The People's Republic of Koulgujev is a small, pleasant nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed population of 7 million are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.

The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 18%, but much higher for the wealthy. A robust private sector is led by the Trout Farming, Gambling, and Soda Sales industries.

Voting is voluntary and the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid. Crime is moderate. Koulgujev's national animal is the Red Falcon and its currency is the NUD.

Koulgujev is ranked 7th in the region and 27,954th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.

Now how might I have gained this country? Time for a little RP!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Operation: Condor</span>

The invasion of Koulgujev

On October 16th, 2003, the Republic of Everonia began a campaign against a small island nation to it's south.

Invasion1.jpg

The two nations had been arguing over who had the rights to fish the South Nogovan Sea's plentiful trout. Skirmishes with small class patrol boats, destoyers and torpedo boats ended the diplomatic talks with the nations. When diplomatic lines were cut, Everonia massed and invasion party on the Sounthern penisula while elite airborne troops loaded up at the airport.

Invasion2.jpg

Invasion3.jpg

Invasion4.jpg

at precisley 8:30 am local standard time, SU-25's raided Koulgujev's armour and air systems bases, causing massive losses.

Invasion5.jpg

Invasion6.jpg

Before Koulgujevs army could react, Naval Infantry landed on the Northern coast and established a beachhead.

Invasion7.jpg

Invasion8.jpg

Invasion9.jpg

Invasion10.jpg

Minimal casualties were sustained, Everonia's military had routed the Koulgujev forces on the eastern island.

Now came the hard part: Conquering the Western Island. Fresh unites relieved the Naval infantry and barged through the strait.

Invasion11.jpg

Invasion12.jpg

Invasion13.jpg

Invasion14.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/milkman06/Invasion15.jpg

Casualties: 1 BTR-60, 1 Naval MT-LB and 13 soldiers.

Aftermath:With Kougujev's army completly obliterated, the prime minister surrendered to Everonia forces. Everonia set up a new government that reflected their views of politics better, and life returned to normal in both nations. Although there have been reports of resistance, Everonian officials deny these reports.

[Last image > 100kb]

Gentlemen, may I introduce my new weapons, for sale to any Nogovan members.

fluffyassassin.jpg

Stealth Ninja Assassin Cloneâ„¢

Cloned with the finest genes, this hunter-killer is one bad bunny. He wields a Samurai Sword and a MP5SD5 submachine gun.

Nuclearfluffy.jpg

Furry lunatic uber ferocious fighterâ„¢

F.L.U.F.F is a suicidal psycho bomber. Able to run at over 80 kph, almost nothing can stop him. He is has mad L337 sK1llz making him an excelent hand-to-hand fighter. When all is lost, he can self destruct and cause a 40 Teraton (400,000,000 megaton) thermonuclear explosion.

Any bidders? tounge_o.gif

I am from the The Democratic Republic of Netizens, I have good relations with Black Bird's Nation, so how about looking me up in the world wide web (my region)

Smacktards is now renting out a very potent and destructive weapon system that attacks computers and networks of enemy forces.

the Program is called: Operation 1337 h4x0r5

For a To be determined fee we will send you 25 people who are addicted to Counter-Strike, Mountain Dew and Crack Cocaine. We will then set up their computers and tell them the networks to attack(we will tell them they are running a CS server and wont allow them in, or tell them they are running a secret copy of Counter-Strike 2) and poof, down goes the enemy computer and communications setup as these freaks...i mean....1337 h4x0r5 will attack day in and day out without sleeping until they get what they want to until they crash everything.

Most nations will get a higher price quote but i offer this service to members of Nogova(and Splinter Cell) for 60% off the suggested manufacturers retail price.

I have joined Nogova. My nation's name's Subarcticia. I'll post more info about it here tomorrow.

Gentlemen, may I introduce my new weapons, for sale to any Nogovan members.

fluffyassassin.jpg

Stealth Ninja Assassin Cloneâ„¢

Cloned with the finest genes, this hunter-killer is one bad bunny. He wields a Samurai Sword and a MP5SD5 submachine gun.

Nuclearfluffy.jpg

Furry lunatic uber ferocious fighterâ„¢

F.L.U.F.F is a suicidal psycho bomber. Able to run at over 80 kph, almost nothing can stop him. He is has mad L337 sK1llz making him an excelent hand-to-hand fighter. When all is lost, he can self destruct and cause a 40 Teraton (400,000,000 megaton) thermonuclear explosion.

Any bidders? tounge_o.gif

Weren`t those introduced in C&C Generals?

wow_o.gif

Yuk... crazy_o.gif

So how do you fight against someone in this game? Or can't you?

k that's crap. This should be mixed with that other old text-based game... Utopia..

Well, it can still be fun. But some people don't read into it enough, and some people go too far into it. crazy_o.gif

Anyway, I might be a little of both, here is my updated rifle design tounge_o.gif

nssr40small.jpg