Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

Now this is just too great. A nudist issue! tounge_o.gif The hormones say allow it, the morals say don't! Oh the stress! tounge_o.gif

Might help increasing your population faster... tounge_o.gif

Har Land's (work in progress) flag

har_land.jpg

The large start representing Har Land. Eleven other stars in the lower left symbolyzing each of the other members of nogova. And the flag of nogova in the upper right. The glare in the lower right is the morals of harland we hope to reflect onto others tounge_o.gif

Suggestion:Make the stars in a circle like the EU flag Harnu. tounge_o.gif

Edit:Whoa, Harnu, what the heck happened to your country. Its now the worst in the region. I'm number 3 in the region! crazy_o.gif

(And thats not right tounge_o.gif )

I bet the whole purpose of this game is so people like us grow up to be dictators. Castro is behind it all......

Edit:Whoa, Harnu, what the heck happened to your country. Its now the worst in the region. I'm number 3 in the region! crazy_o.gif

(And thats not right tounge_o.gif )

Because the category changes regularly. One day all the nations are put in order of largets pizza delivery sector, or something goofy like that. Then each one get's it's place changed.

I bet the whole purpose of this game is so people like us grow up to be dictators.  Castro is behind it all......

Yeah. For some reason this song plays inside of my head every time I go to NationStates and view my country.

Fear me non OFP players!!!!

Comrades of Nogova,

Well, today I was thinking of how can 10 countries all live on a 100km 2 island. tounge_o.gif So I was thinking of two solutions:

1.) We could split Nogova into 10 parts. I split it up already and going to get pictures of the boundries hosted tommarrow.

or

2.) We can each have an island. They would be all the official islands (not desert island wink_o.gif ) and the best of the user made islands.

So the ten (IMO) would be:

1)Everon

2)Malden

3)Kolgujev

4)Nogova

5)Trinity

6)Skye

7)Tonal

8)Jelalhabat

9)Sarugao

10)Nogojev

*And more if more members of nogova come

Which is big enough to house "The Oppressed Peoples of Smacktards" in that nation i got 400 million. good thing i dont bring the big boys over(2 at 800+ million). Also if anyone wants more hardware i am still selling cheap. Milkman knows how cheap i sell(i also give free stuff with larger orders, just basic stuff though like MBTs and GLCMs)

Comrades of Nogova,

Well, today I was thinking of how can 10 countries all live on a 100km 2 island. tounge_o.gif So I was thinking of two solutions:

1.) We could split Nogova into 10 parts. I split it up already and going to get pictures of the boundries hosted tommarrow.

or

2.) We can each have an island. They would be all the official islands (not desert island wink_o.gif ) and the best of the user made islands.

So the ten (IMO) would be:

1)Everon

2)Malden

3)Kolgujev

4)Nogova

5)Trinity

6)Skye

7)Tonal

8)Jelalhabat

9)Sarugao

10)Nogojev

*And more if more members of nogova come

Somehow I get the feeling that really none of the island could support the population of these nations tounge_o.gif

However if you want to proprtionally increase size, sure, I guess it could work.

My country use to have the highest education standard, but now it is the lowest, followed by Harnu's. tounge_o.gif

As for the splitting up spiel, I say we all move back to the Malden Island Group, which is where all of these islands are located anyways. (Kolgujev,Everon,Nogova,Malden,Desert Island,blah)

My country use to have the highest education standard, but now it is the lowest, followed by Harnu's. tounge_o.gif

As for the splitting up spiel, I say we all move back to the Malden Island Group, which is where all of these islands are located anyways. (Kolgujev,Everon,Nogova,Malden,Desert Island,blah)

Next time the issue comes up, I'm increasing taxes and putting it education instead of giving a tax break  tounge_o.gif I gave the tax break instead last time becasue it says my population is compassaionate and intelligent

Har Land's new rifle.  Got bored so I drew it up last night  biggrin_o.gif  But it looks a lot worse than it does on paper.  The scanner kinda messed up the lines I think.

Quote[/b] ]NSSR.jpg

SR40

Length 3'6" /42" (Approx. 1 Meter long)

Adjustable butt for different arm length varies the length by a few inches depending on the shooter.

Weight 13lbs

Scope : Normal Sights / NV / Infrared

Adjustable stock (Two locks behind the handle spin to release/lock the butt of the rifle to adjust for each shooter)

Ammo Type : .50 Cal

Bolt Action

Like it? What should I change? What should it cost?

Thats a pretty good drawing there Harnu. I wish I had those skills...

I think .50 cal is too high a round for that gun (Just by looking at the drawing) Maybe a .338 Lapua Magnum (?)

Um, okay, because I banned political parties from reciveing bribes, ahem I mean donations, I am not a corrupt dictatorship, which a bad economy, no political freedoms and so on. What the hell?

Um, okay, because I banned political parties from reciveing bribes, ahem I mean donations, I am not a corrupt dictatorship, which a bad economy, no political freedoms and so on. What the hell?

Must be the combination of your other issues before - I got the same issue and went straight to "New York Times Democracy" (although I wasn't a dictatorship before either wink_o.gif ). My economy went from 'very strong' down to 'strong', tho.

Quote[/b] ]Thats a pretty good drawing there Harnu. I wish I had those skills...

I think .50 cal is too high a round for that gun (Just by looking at the drawing) Maybe a .338 Lapua Magnum (?)

I was thinking the same thing erlier.  The rifle does look at bit awp-ish tounge_o.gif

I'm going to redraw it, bigger this time. That way I can get a clearer idea for it. And maybe do some photoshop editing. Once I get a final idea, I might try to model it in 3DS Max. However it's at school that I would have to do it... Going to be tough doing my step-by-step tut's we have to do, and making a rifle when she isn't looking. But she is so stupid anyway, I could say it's going to be an apple and she might buy it biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Um, okay, because I banned political parties from reciveing bribes, ahem I mean donations, I am not a corrupt dictatorship, which a bad economy, no political freedoms and so on. What the hell?

That's one of the things that I think made me a Tyranny by Majority  crazy_o.gif

New Fubaria

Quote[/b] ]A substantial private sector is led by the Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing industries.

ICBMs anyone? wink_o.gif

New Fubaria
Quote[/b] ]A substantial private sector is led by the Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing industries.

ICBMs anyone?  wink_o.gif

So I hear this Frenchman guy has been talking smack about you...

tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]A private sector led my trout fishing, followed by uranium mining and arms manufacturing.

Nuclear trouts anyone? tounge_o.gif

New Fubaria

ICBMs anyone?  wink_o.gif

got more than i will ever need. Back before i started buying up stuff like Bonstock's weapons packages i was building about 25 ICBMs per year(RL day, thats what my economy would allow) and i did that for about 2 months so i am set on those. For a quick buildup of military equipment you can:

A) buy from me(ask Milkman about my prices)

B) start how i did and contact Bonstock about if his storefront is still open http://www.nationstates.net/forum....onstock

C) produce your own stuff, but that takes the longest.

I purchased a total of 30 of the FIELD COMMAND packages(15 for SAWand60, and 15 for Black__bird)