Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

No, I'm just the Republic of imemyself.

I the Commonwealth of Subarcticia hereby declare my nation as a member of the Nogovan Defense Pact. I swear to uphold all articles of this declaration with my living will. I will support any/all nations who are members of the Nogovan Defense Pact. I will carry through with the protection of the aligned nation, nations or regions until the hostile forces are repelled and utterly destroyed.

I can send Nano an airborne division, and give air cover over Nano. We're going to Defcon 2 conventional, and Defcon 3 for nuclear assets.

I can promise 50,000 airborne and 105,000 infantry. Conscriptions will bring in more.

Plus about 700 T-90's, T-72m1's, Bmp-1,2,3, SHilka, SA-11, BTR-80s. Also 100 Mig-29, 60 Su-27, 25 Su-25 and 5 Tu-22 planes.

And 3 Alpha Subs should come to the region. smile_o.gif

I can provide an AN-225 and 2 AN-124s for air transport, but my economy is a little beat up right now, so the only other thing I can give up are a few chainsaws and hand grenades crazy_o.gif

Is it just me? Or are we going to kick ass? biggrin_o.gif

Edit: EDC, your forces are welcome to land on the beachhead I created. We are assaulting the Leninburg Line, your abrams would be a great help.

OK, I'll send 1 San Antonio, 1 Whidbey, and 2 Newports to the beachhead. Do you need naval support? I have an Iowa, w/ 9 16in guns, itchin for a fight.

You see my post in the thread? I have patrol boats, missile destroyers, and two or three small carriers in the region. I am fine, I just need ground troops to assist mine. We are going to break inland.

yea tis vool i like that and vodka im register today and make my country an join nogovs woohoo

The roleplaying part is kinda weird.

I could just say I drop a nuke on all regions in the Nationstates world it seems. rock.gif

Guess I'm not a RP kinda kid.

Right now, we are sweeping the capitol. I just recovered POWs from a POW camp near the capitol. I have lost many of my N1. sad_o.gif

I like this, we are opening a can of whoopass on them stonies. Then again has he even participated in the rp?

I like this, we are opening a can of whoopass on them stonies. Then again has he even participated in the rp?

Hardly, 99% of the rp is made up of the NDP vs Stonies allies. Right now, the only one that seems to be a worthy foe is Gaalsien...

Where is Har Land anyways? We could use his troops, if not, I will have to mobilize Koulgujev's troops. And if all else fails, a little conscription never hurt noone, cept the conscripts. smile_o.gif

Alright, GallSien has surrendered his forces. The capital is ours. Now we must rebuild and place our military bases in his region. We need to aslo make a draft for his surrender...

Where is Har Land anyways? We could use his troops, if not, I will have to mobilize Koulgujev's troops. And if all else fails, a little conscription never hurt noone, cept the conscripts. smile_o.gif

Har Land was fighting but he had to leave (football game? rock.gif )

@ Koolkid101: What do you mean by script?

To everyone: MARLINS WIN!!!!!! smile_o.gif

I had to go to a meeting from 5pm-9pm for football.  We watched last nights film of the game we played, and we stuck around to find out who we are playing in the playoffs friday.  I'm back now, and doing some beta testing for Suchey & Earl, and in the mean time reading over the ten pages of this war that I msised  tounge_o.gif