Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

Well, thats what I have done. smile_o.gif

Artillery has great protection in the mountains, the forest is boobie-trapped and has trigger-happy Spetznaz waiting ofr some rebel scum. But that airport Drewb, is surrounded by rebels, and is a pretty bloody battle.

The overnight cease-fire has helped though. I would worry about your heavy lift aircraft though. wink_o.gif

Just go in and attack the town in the rebel controlled area.  Set up ambushes near the town, and when they arrive to "free" the town from you, ambush them.  Then hold the civvies as hostages, they'll be released upon the surrender of the rebels.

I would do that, except there is a cease fire, and all the players are from western europe, so they are all asleep. sad_o.gif

I would do that, except there is a cease fire, and all the players are from western europe, so they are all asleep. sad_o.gif

strike them while they sleep smile_o.gif

Ok, this war on Stonie is really messed up. Maybe we should restart it like Daruagon's occupation? rock.gif

please spell my name correctly for once The Franchman tounge_o.gif

If anyone has not noticed yet, our region is in need of a UN Delegate. Har Land stepped down due to economic turmoil.

The nation of Everonia would be proud to serve as Nogova's UN Delegate. Your endorcements are needed folks...

How many nations do you all own?

i currently own 7 nations, which i just created, and in 3 months i will have an uber coalition army biggrin_o.gif

i currently own 7 nations, which i just created, and in 3 months i will have an uber coalition army  biggrin_o.gif

Game rules dictate that only 4 nations are permissable Dauragon, tisk, tisk, tisk. If any more than one of your Seven nations are UN delagates, chances are you will be reported to a mod, [edit] thats if the auto-cheat system doesn't automatically ban you.

i currently own 7 nations, which i just created, and in 3 months i will have an uber coalition army  biggrin_o.gif

Game rules dictate that only 4 nations are permissable Dauragon, tisk, tisk, tisk. If any more than one of your Seven nations are UN delagates, chances are you will be reported to a mod, [edit] thats if the auto-cheat system doesn't automatically ban you.

only one nation is in the UN, i dont want my economy to go crazy crazy_o.gif

Just be warey that the game tracks IP addresses and is usually indiscriminant on the actions it takes. Personally, I don't care, but I'd rather see you know why you lost your nations rather than look like a stunned mullet --> wow_o.gif <-- when you get an e-mail telling you the system thinks your cheating and bans you. crazy_o.gif

Other than that, keep gaming! tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

The Armed Nation of Gadgerstan enters the fray.

The national animal is the Gadger, which is frequently seen pouncing through Gadgerstans many forrests hunting communists with its g36 and several grenades.

The national currency is the gadge.

Country motto is "If it aint Gadger, it aint great biggrin_o.gif"

If yall setting up a new region for ofp players remember to invite me!!

wink_o.gif

If yall setting up a new region for ofp players remember to invite me!!

Just come over to Nogova - our little island of tranquility in the stormy sea of NationStates international chaos! tounge_o.gif

Welcome aboard Gadger! You might want to take some time to review some of the things Nogova has been doing.

First thing is the NDP: Check out this page for more details (Scroll down a bit).

Some of us have also coverted to a common currency, the Nogovan Union Dollar. You are welcome to use it, or keep your currency.

Hey, I missed the defense packt while on vacacions... how about someone set up a nogova region forum so such essential information isn't lost? I'm a bit short of time - else I would do it. I'd be willing to host it on one of my subdomains, tho.

Anyways, the free land of Joltania ratifies and joins the nogovan defense packt.

i would like to present you the latest vehicles out of our enigneer's sketch boards :

project 260 , a new high-mobility wheeled armored fighting/reccon vehicle

BTRT80UA.jpg

the second vehicle shown is a side view of the 3rd prototype still being worked one as it should look when finished , armed with a homemade rifled 110mm gun (it's a lightened version of the one currently mounted on our current MBT's)

*(on the top you can see a side view of the first prototype , which was partly made out of wrecks from older obsolete vehicles and based on old designs , it's been made as an alternative on the export marked for small military powers and country with harsh terrains such as jungle and such which require simple rudimentary vehicles , it's equipped with either a 75mm gun or a 90mm gun)

(the whole idea dates back from the time we had done some make up on BTR's to make them look like tanks with a wooden turret cover , an aluminium barrel and fat side mudguards and then we thought it could be interesting to put some serious weapons on top of thse old horses)

project 730 , a completely reworked version of the RBRDM-5

BRDM5A.jpg

it has a new engine , a completely reworked combat compartment , new armament(RSHMG-15 which is a modified version of the machinegun mounted on the RBRDM-5)  and a new semi-automatic loading system for the missile tubes

Project 260 NEEDS YOU !!

we need some quality electonics for this vehicles , our FCR's are quite limited and aren't really efficient eventhough they cost quite some money

we also need some various armament possibilities such as turrets , weapons and ammo

we also need new armor technologies for now we only have reactive armor blocks and metallic alliages , these technologies cost us alot , if you have alternatives ......

this could be the first NDP joint weapon program

NDP members could have discounts on these vehicles prices , and people participating to the developpment will have even bigger discounts

the Project 260 would be a perfect element of the NDP fast action forces if we could get our stuff together , with a standardisation of our weapons and ammo (do any of you have 110mm ammo ?) and the share of our technologies (just for exemple : a lighter (weight) but more advanced armor system could make the 260 fully airborne-capable for most of our armed forces and even deadlier)

the main goal of this vehicle is to mix the advantages of tracked MBT's and wheeled AFV's , just imagine its potential

Don't worry joltan, I have the stuff on harddisk. I don't think a Forum spot is needed though, all it does is attract unecessary attention from others not from Nogova. I don't think we should activly recruit others to the region because, we are the Flashpoint players, and this is our region. [Nationialism Rant ends] biggrin_o.gif

Drewchamka can provide some rather good fire control and FLIR stuff.

Everonia's rugged and according to Nationstates- Barren, inhospitibal landscape, makes it a great testing ground for project 260.

And Ran has brought back an old foe, standardization crazy_o.gif

What should we do about it? What would be standardized? Ammo, weight, logistics, measurment system, chain of command, electronics, language, military structure, etc?

And Ran has brought back an old foe, standardization crazy_o.gif

What should we do about it? What would be standardized? Ammo, weight, logistics, measurment system, chain of command, electronics, language, military structure, etc?

Ammo - There's nothing that says we can't mix'n'match, so long as releavnt ammo is available to all nations. i.e. No reason we can't use 5.56 NATO for our assault rifles and 7.62 x 54 for our MG's...

Weight & measurement system - Metric. Nothing else will do.  wink_o.gif

Electronics - Something that really should be standardised, especially things like our wall sockets all using the same voltage etc.

Language - Everyone country should be allowed it's own sovereign language, but I would suggest a secondary language that is universal to the area ("Common", for those who play D&D, or "Trade tongue")

Chain of command, military structure - I think you will have a hard time convincing anyone to sign over even partial control of their military command to any other country or region representative. The NDP should take care of the basics, though.

Logistics - Not sure exactly what you mean by this...

Money - I would be happy to convert to a Euro type system (all countries in the region switch to same currency), but I can't speak for anyone else. I suggest the new currency be the Nogobuck, or something like that.

smile_o.gif