Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

Dang it! Someone took the name Tonal for thier country. mad_o.gif

Hmm. Tonal is a day younger than us. It might be possible to.... wow_o.gifblues.gif

I love the forum. A nation created about 15 minutes ago wanted to delcare war on everyone. Many of us took the liberty to nuke, gas, and disease him. I tested my new AS-17 missiles on the capital of another noob who wanted to support him. biggrin_o.gif

I love the forum. A nation created about 15 minutes ago wanted to delcare war on everyone. Many of us took the liberty to nuke, gas, and disease him. I tested my new AS-17 missiles on the capital of another noob who wanted to support him. biggrin_o.gif

Save some for me. I need to give those Mirage 2000N pilots some action this week. wink_o.gif

(Whats the thread name?)

I'm at 1.791 billion wink_o.gif Maybe 2 or 3 days till I hit 2 Billion then in another 2 months I'll be at two billion

Save some for me. I need to give those Mirage 2000N pilots some action this week. wink_o.gif

(Whats the thread name?)

You can kill the third nation. Here the thread: Noob killing. If the link doesnt work, either look for a thread in international incedents called "Fancy a war?", or look at my recent posts. wink_o.gif

I'm at 1.791 billion  wink_o.gif  Maybe 2 or 3 days till I hit 2 Billion then in another 2 months I'll be at two billion

What was your country again?

Oh man, the moderators deleted our little n00b war topic. sad_o.gif

EDIT: And they gave us post count reductions!! mad_o.gif

gun.jpg

First sketch of it. This is one of the ones I originally drew in 5th grade tounge_o.gif

Prolly 7.62, and a high explosive round. (Back mag is bullets, front is HE)

Just a rough idea for a new one.

I'm at 1.791 billion  wink_o.gif  Maybe 2 or 3 days till I hit 2 Billion then in another 2 months I'll be at two billion

What was your country again?

Garrison II

EDIT: And they gave us post count reductions!!  mad_o.gif

Those mods are really getting on my nerves right now. mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

I wish we could invade them.

We would have another mysterious "Software Update" then. mad_o.gif

Hey Tex, I see you popping your head in here every once in awhile, why don't you join us? Create a nation! smile_o.gif

We would have another mysterious "Software Update" then. mad_o.gif

Hey Tex, I see you popping your head in here every once in awhile, why don't you join us? Create a nation! smile_o.gif

Nah, I prefer to take shots from the cheap seats. smile_o.gif

New Fubaria still needs weapons-grade plutonium and red mercury for "research" purposes... wink_o.gif

how much do you require....TG Black__bird or hit me up here with the details

New Fubaria still needs weapons-grade plutonium and red mercury for "research" purposes... wink_o.gif

how much do you require....TG Black__bird or hit me up here with the details

Hmm, just a small amount. I can trade uranium to equivalent value, or a cash settlement.

P.S.

NationStates is 1 year old today!

samc.png

well as i have hard uranium mining forever(it was my first issue) and i have about as many nuclear weapons as i will ever need, including project DARKSTAR so i figure i can transfer you 220lbs (100kg) of Weapons grade plutonium.

Quote[/b] ]

Dingernesia is ranked 49th out of 49 in the region and 81,730th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

All yield in front of His Divine Presence, the ruler of Dingernesia!

some of our weapons tounge_o.gif 01 being the oldest and 04 the newest standards and/or models

they're made by our national arms industries group , generally built in pretty large quantities , but without neglecting quality (on latest models at least)

most of these weapons are quite reliable and the RAR-04 is said to be one of the best assault rifles around

weapons can be sold with accessory lots such as underbarrelled grenade launchers , optical sights , etc etc , but these modifications are at the charge of the customer who can fit the weapons with whatever he likes

they correspond to NDP weapon standards

RHMG-01 (outdated 12.5 heavy MG , using 45 rounds box mags , non-NDP standards compatible)

6-picture3.gif

RHDR-01 (old special duty rifle in large caliber 7.62x54 used as SAW or support weapon)

8-picture3.gif

RAR-01 (old assault rifle , based on an even older design , reliable in any condition , it uses 7.62x51 or 7.62x39 , issue in reserve and national guard units , navy and can be sometimes spotted on sf personnal in improved versions)

6-picture2.gif

RCAR-01 (old short assault rifle/carbine , based on RAR-01 design , reliable in any condition , it uses 7.62x51 or 7.62x39 , used first by second line and mech-troops but now by special forces)

6-picture3.gif

RDMS-01 (marksman system based on RAR-01 using same calibers as before)

3-picture2.gif

RAR-02 (7.62x51 assault rifle , destinated to be the standard issue assault rifle but considered a bit too heavy and not reliable in harsh conditions)

2-picture1.gif

RLMG-02 (7.62x54 or x51 light machine gun , can be fitted on different types of bipods and tripods , heavy-barrel version with RMMG-02 designation)

3-picture3.gif

RSAW-02 (7.62x39 or 5.56x45 squad automatic weapon)

6-picture1.gif

RSMG-02 (9x19 and .45 short machine gun)

5-picture2.gif

RSWS-02 (7.54 sniper weapon system , basic issue for light snipers/scouts)

3-picture1.gif

RAR-03 (5.56x45 issue bullpup assault rifle In Rannyboy's army units)

2-picture2.gif

RCAR-03 (main assault weapon for police , interior , reserve airborne , marine and SF troops)

2-picture3.gif

RGL-03 (exists in 37 , 40 and 47mm with different barrel length for law enforcement and military)

2-picture2.gif

RCARC-03 (carbine made of composite materials , exceptionally light , used by special police teams along with the RCAR-03 , used also by mountain troops and scouts , sometimes given to SF heavy systems operators (RTO , AT , AA...) as main weapon)

8-picture1.gif

RAR-04 (5.56x45 bullpup advanced assault rifle for airborne and mech- troops)

4-picture3.gif

RSMG-04 (9.19 or .45 SMG with integrated iron and optical sights)

4-picture2.gif

RUWS-04 (special water proof weapon system , used by combat swimmers , pistol can be used underwater at short range)

1-picture1.gif

if anybody is interested , i sell the -01 systems for cheap

the next ones are being made in small quantities by a special branch of our arms industry , these weapons are proposed to special forces troops. They're recognised as quality weapons , made in really small numbers , a special version of the YAR-19 exists for civilian , police and paramilitary use , the YARa-19

YAR-19 (5.56x45 automatic rifle , also nicknamed "stradivarius" due to its shape , exists in a wide range of synthetic colors and wood stocks also available)

8-picture2.gif

YDMS-19 (5.56x45 DMS , well liked of the police forces)

7-picture3.gif

YLSP-20 (5.56 full size special purpose rifle , used as SAW , DMS , assault rifle ... from the commercial leaflet "as versatile as a swiss knife")

2-picture3.gif

YSSP-24 (5.56x45 special purpose short silenced rifle)

6-picture2.gif

YACS-16 (12.g automatic combat shotgun)

8-picture3.gif

we're now working on an OICW type weapon

(MS paint cut and paste job tounge_o.gif )

we're now working on an OICW type weapon

Why not just use the PAPOP design? Its alot better..... wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

PAPOP is clumsy , and it has a weird name tounge_o.gif