Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

The rouge states of batdog will move to Nogova but dosnt have a password. sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

I Know, this thread is a little old, but I didn't feel like starting another one....

Anyway, My nation is the Armed Republic of Redhawks

It is a chain of islands, and very much a militaristic state. If you're not in the full-time forces, you're in the reserves, army youth corp, or work for one of the many crown-owned corprations that supply the military.

Here's the info:

The Armed Republic of Redhawks

"Who Dares Wins"

UN Category: Corrupt Dictatorship

Civil Rights: Very Good Economy: Reasonable Political Freedoms: Rare

The Armed Republic of Redhawks is a small, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its compassionate, cynical population of 10 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 36%, but much higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is led by the Cheese Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.

The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown. Redhawks's national animal is the wolf and its currency is the dollah.

Redhawks is ranked 18th in the region and 50,417th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs (per capita).

PS: Everyone who is in the Nogova region, join the regional forums:

http://nogova.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/

Join with your country name.

I just made over 190 million USD!

200 wraith tanks = 60000000 USD

50 banshees = 25000000 USD

20 ghosts = 9600000 USD

30 shade guns = 600000 USD

18,000 Fuel Rod Guns = 27000000 USD

unclesam.gifunclesam.gif $$$$$ unclesam.gifunclesam.gif $$$$$

WARNING WARNING! We are under attack by RussianFederation. They have 1/3 of the island under their control. All NDP members report to this thread and unleash hell!

Here

%(*&$&()*% I can't get the page to open. Does nayone know how to uninstall this "shopnav" crap? It is seriously pissing me off, I want my 404 page back, not a double link serach engine POS *%$W)(%*($

Hehehehehe nationstates...I "played" that for a while, but eventually decided I was wasting my life (moreso than I do with OFP tounge_o.gif)

Actually I used to run a kickass weapons store in the International Incidents boards....if someone wants to dig it up, it's all yours blues.gif

...new Fubria has gone the way of original Fubaria, and vanished of the face of the (Nationstates) Earth...if I'm feeling energetic sometime I might try to get it resurrected...

This is more than just an RP "war" we're going to be doing. A lot of combat photography from OFP is going to be used. Should look intresting, it'll give a little background to the combat photo pics.

This is more than just an RP "war" we're going to be doing.  A lot of combat photography from OFP is going to be used.  Should look intresting, it'll give a little background to the combat photo pics.

So is this still going on our have ya stoped it. Sorry for bringing this up smile_o.gif

Kinda stopped. Other projects and schedules got in the way. One guy is out of town etc etc. Plus they are putting up a new website, so there are no forums right now.