Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

Scratch Logistics, I was thinking of something else. But for a common currency, we already have the Nogovan Union Dollar. Some people use it, but not alot. I suggest we all use it, just like 'em europeans do. tounge_o.gif

But for a common currency, we already have the Nogovan Union Dollar. Some people use it, but not alot. I suggest we all use it, just like 'em europeans do. tounge_o.gif

No way! The Joltanian donut is just too tasty and nutricious. Also, due to the fact that people too often than not can't resist eating it and that it is also a popular export good inflation is practically unknown. wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

As my currency is very stable the exchange course is about 1 NUD for a plain donut and 1.5 for one with chocolate cover and cream filling. biggrin_o.gif

Language - Everyone country should be allowed it's own sovereign language, but I would suggest a secondary language that is universal to the area ("Common", for those who play D&D, or "Trade tongue")

Might as well be Czech. You know, since Nogova is basicly Czech. in island form. tounge_o.gif

i have 2 nations about to break 1 billion so i am laying low til they do then i am throwing a party....we will have food, beer, and set off nukes

i have 2 nations about to break 1 billion so i am laying low til they do then i am throwing a party....we will have food, beer, and set off nukes

I will shoot my ak101's into the air! Maybe some cerimonial SCUD Launches can be arranged.

On a more serious note: I am talking to one of or allies about making a preemptive strike on a dictatorship in the Pacific. Start mobilizing forces, this could turn into something big.

I will shoot my ak101's into the air! Maybe some cerimonial SCUD Launches can be arranged.

On a more serious note: I am talking to one of or allies about making a preemptive strike on a dictatorship in the Pacific. Start mobilizing forces, this could turn into something big.

Ok, post here when it starts. smile_o.gif

i'm looking for aero-mobile infantry doctrine and also some VTOL vehicles to go with this (which could preferably transport our latest wheeled vehicles)

our projection force is quite limited at the moment

and ...... remember the protoyp i've shown you recently ? expect a sight of the pre-serie model tonight

i would like to thank the people who've helped on the development .... and as far as the NDP goes , maybe we could set up prices together

Mr. CarlShank is a hard man to reach. I have telegramed him, but now I am registering at their forum. Perhaps that will help.

I'm still there. But staying off the war scene for a little while. Trying to read other wars. Only having words just plain confuses me.

here you go

BTRT80UA111.jpg

Project-260-E001 being the basic export version directly based on early prototypes .Numerous options and modifications are available for this vehicle.

Project-260-L001 is the basic NDP version which can be carried by most cargo planes

Project-260-H001 is the advanced version of the L001 , heavier but faster and with more advanced electronics and a longer barrel. Its size makes it less practical when it comes to air transport but it's more than a worthy alternative to tracked MBT's

Hey I have an Idea for the nickname for the L001. How about we call it the L001 Chupacabra? smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

what's that rock.gif

something representative of OFP maybe ......

and no references to crypto-zoology ...... tounge_o.gif or only good ones at least + my tank doesn't look like a chupachupsacadabra

Hey I have an Idea for the nickname for the L001. How about we call it the L001 Chupacabra? smile_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

what's that rock.gif

something representative of OFP maybe ......

and no references to crypto-zoology ...... tounge_o.gif or only good ones at least

A monster that is supposed to live in Mexico and attack goats and children and suck thier blood. They still think it exist and theres been reports of attacks and have found a carcass of it I think:

chupacabra.jpg

photo of it?

Basicly a lizard form of bigfoot that has killed things. ghostface.gif

Anyway, I would like to buy 100 L001 when they are released. smile_o.gif

Sarg- "Hey Grif, whats that mexican lizard, the one that eats all the goats?!'

Grif- "Uhh, that would be the Chupacabra sir."

Sarg- "Yeah, chupa-thingy, I like it, its got a ring to it..."

On another note; still no word from CarlShank, and I still have not got that confirmation e-mail from his forums.

And do not fear frenchy, my MS Paint sk1llz will pwZ0r a11 1n 0ur w4Y. tounge_o.gif

Or a Walrus.  wink_o.gif

Didnt I just tell you to stop making up animals?! Milkman! Make sure his breakfast is poisoned tommarrow. smile_o.gif

Oh yeah for those who are clueless:

Red gets a delivery

Ok, now that is solved, who is this dictator we are to invade?

I just recieved this message!!!

Quote[/b] ]The following informations was recieved 20 hours ago.

We are asking delegates/founders of other regions to password-protect their regions during the invasion. Over the next two days, nations will be assembling in RadioFree Pacific. There, we will all endorse each other and move into The Pacific. When endorsers and endorsees are in the same region, the endorsements show up, so we will move in fully endorsed. Once there, we will endorse other natives. Francos Spain has a ban limit. He can only keep 200 names on his ban list. As we are banned, we will wait for a short time then return, our names being replaced by others. This cycle will continue until there are too many of us for him to ban. Some players/armies will be looking to see that there are enough numbers before they join, because of the risk to other invasion plans if they are banned. Therefore, I encourage you and your friends to show your support by moving into RadioFree Pacific as soon as possible. We want to go in Nov 8. We have yet to get to all of the regions with the call to arms, and some players are waiting to move in, so there are not many players in RadioFree Pacific yet. With your help, the numbers will start getting impressive over the next 30 hours. Please feel free to pass this to anyone you trust.

Yours truly,

Two

This information was sent to a friend of mine. Get back to me. We will have to move in soon. I will send you a telegram when to move in if you wish to help. I suggest you password protect your region and gather UN nationss if they wish to help. We are trying to bring back democracy in The Pacific! FRANCOS SPAIN must lose his UN Delegate status untill he moves out.

UN MEMBERS! PREPARE TO MOBILIZE!!

I just recieved this message!!!
Quote[/b] ]. Therefore, I encourage you and your friends to show your support by moving into RadioFree Pacific as soon as possible. We want to go in Nov 8. We have yet to get to all of the regions with the call to arms, and some players are waiting to move in, so there are not many players in RadioFree Pacific yet.

UN MEMBERS! PREPARE TO MOBILIZE!!

Milkman, there is no region called 'RadioFree Pacific'.

I wanna help, but can't.