Sign in to follow this  
turms

Nationstates

Lets go to war against some commies

"You have made a very powerful enemy today my friend"

-Mr. Burns wink_o.gif

(BTW, Harnu, did you get my telegram?)

Alright all you in the region of Nogova. Endorse me, Harnu, to be your UN delagate! biggrin_o.gif

Anybody know how the buying/selling system on the forums work?

They don't.

It's purely fake BS. People pretty much just say, "Hey I've got spacefighters with 43920 weapons blahblahblah, blah blah, blah blah."

Then "I'll buy eleventy billion! *money wired*"

It's all fake. Now if this were a real game, it would kick ass. But this RP sh*t is just a little far fetched at times.

Hmm, reminds me of the the 1st time I left.

*EDIT* Everyone will bow down to my uber 6-barreled nuke launcher tank tounge_o.gif

Who has the Name nogova reserved? We must kill them and take it.  Same with Everon, and Malden, damn, somone took them all! mad_o.gif

Lets go to war against some commies or we could form a group of region crashers

The Empire of Whatever lead by Konstantia is a group of region crashers who brag about the places they take over in their factbook entry.....i have a spy there if you hit it, let me clear him out first, or if you need intel contact the Sultanate of Black__bird and i can check with my contact.

Please welcome:

The Republic of Everonia

"Never give up"

everonia.jpg

UN Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Civil Rights: Some, Economy: Strong, Political Freedoms: Very Good

The Republic of Everonia is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16%. A small but healthy private sector is dominated by the Trout Farming industry.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Everonia's national animal is the mockingbird and its currency is the everon dollar.

I had to choose everonia, because some bastard already took everon. sad_o.gif

I have an Idea: We should all convert to one common currency, we could be a mini EU!

What do you guys think? smile_o.gif

I have an Idea: We should all convert to one common currency, we could be a mini EU!

The Republic of Joltania is not ready yet to get rid of his beloved currency, the donut. Would that new currency taste as good, and would it enrich our mighty waistlines as much as the current one?

tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Joltania (UN member state)

Region: Nogova

The Republic of Joltania is a small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government concentrates mainly on Education, although Healthcare and Social Welfare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 16%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.

Voting is voluntary, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway. Crime is moderate. Joltania's national animal is the super-mouse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the donut.

new_fubaria.jpg

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>The Rogue Nation of New Fubaria</span>

The Rogue Nation of New Fubaria is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 6 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The large, corrupt government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 24%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Retail and Furniture Restoration.

Elections have been outlawed. Crime is moderate. New Fubaria's national animal is the Hyena, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Dubloon.

Funny, it says I have no drug laws, but I banned all drugs, and answered strongly disagree to The Legality of Weed. rock.gif

Maybe it still takes a bit till it gets updated - check your issues - it might still say that a law is underway.

rock.gif??? Is it just my computer, or has....erm......the world disappeared? I can no longer view any regions..... rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Har Land is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for connect error [/home/nation/tmp/ranksock]: No such file or directory.

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have an Idea: We should all convert to one common currency, we could be a mini EU!

What do you guys think?

Never! Har Land shall not submit to the use of European currency! tounge_o.gif

Apply for the U.N

I did and already endorsed Har Land before NS went belly up today....