Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

HA that is nothing Pang, try drinking til 5am, sleeping til 6am, then going to run a Marine PFT at 7am!!!

To stay on topic, damn those Rangers and CAG boys look good.

George

God I remember mornings like that. Ugh. crazy_o.gifghostface.gif

what happened to Screenshots of the desert pack that were supposed to be released in the so called BAS week? rock.gif

I read all JAM pages i could (OFPEC; BAS), but i didn't find anything about JAM HD, what is it?

I read all JAM pages i could (OFPEC; BAS), but i didn't find anything about JAM HD, what is it?

JAM HD (high-dispersion) magazines were made to make firefights more long-lasting and more exciting. Also to simulate supressive fire. It's quite nice in my opinion, works great and simulates what it's intended to simulate.

it makes the fire inacurate

One question about the upcoming "Desert Vehicle Pack".

Will there be a HMMWV with this:

http://www4.army.mil/OCPA/uploads/large/031209-A-3996M-042.jpg

Look at the gun, mounted on the side.

Few days ago I had a link about this, now I can´t find.

MfG Lee

(P.S. I do NOT mean having two working guns on one vehicle, I know it is not possible)

MfG Lee

(P.S. I do NOT mean having two working guns on one vehicle, I know it is not possible)

We could do... but because of the game engine it'd only be "eyecandy" (1 gun per vehicle thing)

It might appear on a model, it might not. Depends.

MfG Lee

That's the Special Forces model. It's a very cool variant of the Humvee, usually seen with a light trailer in tow. It's a very handy vehicle to live out of. smile_o.gif

Thx for answering, but can you please hold the "depends" thingy for ppl asking about release dates and other dumb stuff.

If you have no information for me, just say: "I have no Informations on this."

Thx .....

MfG Lee

Thx for answering, but can you please hold the "depends" thingy for ppl asking about release dates and other dumb stuff.

If you have no information for me, just say: "I have no Informations on this."

Thx .....

MfG Lee

hehe, sorry mate.

Really, it depends on time, filesize stuff like that.

Its one of those "if we can fit it in" jobs, personally I'd like to see it (since I'm making the pack, it'll probably end up in there) as it would look shit hot biggrin_o.gif

the BAS M136 AT4 is not in the new readme... ive looked for it and its not there.. anyone know what it is.. im putting it on the new modern infantry pack. all i see is the m4's/m249s and desert variants... no m136.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

JAM_AT4Launcher

JAM_AT4Rocket

MfG Lee

the BAS M136 AT4 is not in the new readme... ive looked for it and its not there.. anyone know what it is.. im putting it on the new modern infantry pack. all i see is the m4's/m249s and desert variants... no m136.

Yer, sorry I forgot to mention in the readme, that they now use the JAM AT4 launcher.

The codes for them can be found in the JAM2 readme's.

thanx for the immediate responses.. for some reason i cant find my JAM Readme's.

*cough* check the BAS site or OFPEC *cough*

(This public service announcement was brought to you by DeadMeats sarcastic alter ego tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif )

cough:

Welcome to the club Deadmeat you are now the 1337 one  tounge_o.gif

DeadMeatXM2

Advanced Member

Group: ModMaker

mp;l

t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But Those little birds When/Where/How release(d)?

are we ever going to get screenshots of the Des pack cuse Dead said we would get some in Bas Week but that was a flop (except for the 2 addons released)

when they are ready

stubid code 21 of the BAS hand book. tounge_o.gif

are we ever going to get screenshots of the Des pack cuse Dead said we would get some in Bas Week but that was a flop (except for the 2 addons released)

Let it go MLF...

BAS Week wasnt a "flop" as you so eloquently put it... We got 3 old projects updated and out, with a few more to come. Which clears the path ahead for new stuff.

Since I want doesnt get, no pics will be released until they are ready to be released. Thankyou smile_o.gif

Fine with me, well 1 of the addons was a re-release and you yourself said you would release Screenshots inbetween addons so all i was asking was if we were getting any so please don't shift blame on to me if you cannot deliver.

Fine with me, well 1 of the addons was a re-release and you yourself said you would release Screenshots inbetween addons so all i was asking was if we were getting any so please don't shift blame on to me if you cannot deliver.

Its a case of addons, or pictures...

I believe the path we chose was one that the majority of the community wanted.

what would be great would be addons one day, desert pack screens the nxt so on and so on smile_o.gif

Thats the plan wink_o.gif

O well then

I believe the path we chose was one that the majority of the community wanted.

Yep thats is my sentiments, you shouldn't feel forced to show us or give us anything unless it it ready to be shown or released after passing your usual very high standards  smile_o.gif