Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Oicw released!

PR for talking our main language, oh please...

Its not like we talked just german and were were just kidding around a bit...

Next time i ban all who talk english on my german forum?

And one thing, all the ones who say they dont care who made an addon surely never made an addon, so its ok if someone takes all your work and get praised for it?

Sure...

( this isnt about the OICW from CS this is about addons in general, i know the converting work wasnt done in 5 mins )

I've made an addon... I've made an island (hawaii... lets just say no one liked it smile_o.gif) and also I have retextured a HMMWV pack which in the future will have some more cool stuff added to it by myself and rifleman.

Your defense is not valid! You are the weakest link, goodbye!

tounge_o.gif

I agree blackdog, all that its not ofp soul... umm i dont know what the hell they are talking about. This OICW looks better than half of any weapons ive ever seen for flashpoint, i have never made an addon and i dont care if this thing was converted 600 times, it was in the readme that he gave credit usually thats all addonmakers say is to include credit in the "README" not in a OFP Forum. If they dont come here enough oh well, sux for them but he gave credit where it was due.. he's not fooling anyone it looks great plays great.. great job Inq! i download anything you have made or converted your in my top 10 list anyway. Your 5 minute work happens to be better than some's months. keep it up!

OMG! This weapon is fantastic. I believe the argumants about "conversions" to be pointless. Cretit is given so no worries.

I wonder though, how I should kit out my squad: What is a good LMG to go along with this? I wish someone would make an HK MG43 (now called the MG4) with a scope.

Good work INQUISITOR. Optics are great , Fire modes are great, Range is great, Looks great.

Looks very heavy so my boys will have grunty arm muscles soon... And I'm glad I dont have to bother with logistics and cleaning in OFP.

This will be my main weapon till someone brings out an FN F-2000 with M303

No disrespect to whoever made the HK Pack, but I would like to have some INQ HIGH RES G-36's.

smile_o.gif

I think Sole made a FN-2000 with m203 (not sure though) By the way, good looking work Inquisitor smile_o.gif

Inquisitor..

if you ever gonna make an update on this OICW, it would be nice if you script in the real characteristics of the OICW for example the air-burst capability.

or add a 30(!!) round mag, instead of the 20

yeah...

I read on the the OICW specs that it has 30 round magz... not 20 rock.gif

or add a 30(!!) round mag, instead of the 20

yeah...

I read on the the OICW specs that it has 30 round magz... not 20  rock.gif

It take standard M4/M16 magazines by the way!

Yeah it says in the readme that you can use standard M-16 mags with this addon, but I cant get it to work... rock.gif

Another edit: Can you please get rid of those silly dialog boxes in the scope view, make it a pretty ACOG like scope but with larger textures. 1024x1024 textures always come out crystal clear! You can message me if you want me to make one for you (I have a nice idea)

It's the OICW's computerized sight, not an ACOG-like day optic!

For one, the OICW should have a range finder that can program in the point of detonation for the 20mm air-bursting grenades. I'm not sure, but I believe it might also have a motion-sensing feature in its computerized optic that draws a diamond around any objects that are moving within view.

Yeah it says in the readme that you can use standard M-16 mags with this addon, but I cant get it to work... rock.gif

This addmagazine "m16"; ? Works here.

Really Cool OICW, I love it. and the 20mm BABY! Har har biggrin_o.gif

I have to be onest, nice work with the high resolution pack, I love it, but this OICW won't be in my HD, I can't stand OICWs(H&K pack one included), just makes it too easy for trigger happy players.

just noticed a major error... the shell-ejection port is closed/missing! 2nd pic from top

Where are the ammo crates? Also, any chance of a new muzzle flash?

The weapon looks great but just how realistic does the addon portray a real OICW?

In my mission "HD Battlefields OICW" (lookee here), I just gave the player an OICW and none for any of the AI. Using the HE 20 rounds on this single gun totally turns around the mission, making it practically a cinch to win.

If it was so great in real life, I would expect this to replace every other weapon, as it's so overwhelmingly powerful. Seems too good to be true.

yeh nice cs import rock.gif

And im not saying this just to be an asshole smile_o.gif

image_8721.jpg

The CS OICW model is very bad. (a lot CS models looks like this after conversion!)

csoicw.jpg

My OICW is a conversion from Soldiers Of Fortune 2.

BTW, file is updated. Missing Ammobox fixed/Shell-ejection port is now open.

yeh nice cs import rock.gif

And im not saying this just to be an asshole  smile_o.gif

image_8721.jpg

Ouch, you got burned! That's an import from SoF probably! Heh... showing the conversion of another game as evidence of a conversion tounge_o.gif

so why does INQ have it?

the joys of beta testing.

anyway, OICW is too expensive IRL to be given to all o even most soldiers. An M4 costs less than $1000 for military (plus optics, foregrips, c-mag, etc to trick it out) but an OICW costs more than 10k.

Credit to INQ for taking the initiative to share something with the community. Looking forward to seeing more ...

Allright then.. how does one convert from SoF 2? ive always wanted to know