Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Oicw released!

Its a OICW what should i say its like a tank fitting in you hands... shoot the enemy with HE and watch them fly

why i had this weapons times before u released it? i hate this fuck biggrin_o.gif i'm making a weapon and don't release it public and then inqui cames and release it *grmml* biggrin_o.gif

achwas nur ein witz biggrin_o.gif

Comparing to the one from HKpack, what would you guys say?

why i had this weapons times before u released it? i hate this fuck biggrin_o.gif i'm making a weapon and don't release it public and then inqui cames and release it *grmml* biggrin_o.gif

achwas nur ein witz  biggrin_o.gif

Then release your stuff ( but correct it cause many CS AKs are pretty wrong ) and soon youll be famous like Inqusitor  tounge_o.gif

So witzig war der net biggrin_o.gif

15/10 - his

5/10 - theirs

It´s basically the same...textures and sound have been changed, and it has the Bayonett Strike Feature.

It´s basically the same...textures and sound have been changed, and it has the Bayonett Strike Feature.

the same model? no it isnt

CS imported OICW looks 10 times better then the one from HK Pack  wink_o.gif

i didn´t mean the same textures....i said: textures and sounds have been changed !

mann, was muss mein englisch schlecht sein... tounge_o.gif

hey King Homer..did you modify your post?

da stand doch eben noch texturen??

Bug: ammo crate is not named in the editor!

Edit: any chance we could see the tripod mounted version, with the FDF mod carry scripts?

Another edit: Can you please get rid of those silly dialog boxes in the scope view, make it a pretty ACOG like scope but with larger textures. 1024x1024 textures always come out crystal clear! You can message me if you want me to make one for you (I have a nice idea)

Another thing... I am tired of all of your complaining.

Sure, he may have not made these weapons... hey, he may have not even gotten permission to use them in OFP. Who really cares? It's another addon, it doesn't really matter to me who makes things as long as they are pretty and I can use them in screenshots... hell, I even host inquisitor although his high detail weapon packs nearly kill my server - but when I host people - they have to be something special. This guy is. He has been with our community from the start - look at his previous addons - retextures in desert camo before O2. Many of us may have left the OF community then because of no addons then, but look, he made some to make us happy when we didn't have oxygen.

Although this is probably hard to understand read it over a few times and you might just understand what I mean.

Edit: And plus, the people who made the weapons MEANT for them to be played. If someone converts it over to another game, I would take it as a compliment.

Once again, another edit: The HK pack OICW was a conversion. You didn't have any problem with that. What's wrong wtih you peopel!?

What the hell is this thing???... is it from the movie starship troopers?...surely its not a real weapon is it???

Another thing... I am tired of all of your complaining.

Sure, he may have not made these weapons... hey, he may have not even gotten permission to use them in OFP. Who really cares? It's another addon, it doesn't really matter to me who makes things as long as they are pretty and I can use them in screenshots... hell, I even host inquisitor although his high detail weapon packs nearly kill my server - but when I host people - they have to be something special. This guy is. He has been with our community from the start - look at his previous addons - retextures in desert camo before O2. Many of us may have left the OF community then because of no addons then, but look, he made some to make us happy when we didn't have oxygen.

Although this is probably hard to understand read it over a few times and you might just understand what I mean.

Edit: And plus, the people who made the weapons MEANT for them to be played. If someone converts it over to another game, I would take it as a compliment.

Once again, another edit: The HK pack OICW was a conversion. You didn't have any problem with that. What's wrong wtih you peopel!?

Erm, i dont think anyone is complaining that they are CS imports, the complaint is that the first post is misleading and the only indication that its not all Inquisitors work is in the readme.

What the hell is this thing???... is it from the movie starship troopers?...surely its not a real weapon is it???

It is real:

http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm

RED

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!....wouldnt wanna be on the business end of this puppy!!!

cant believe people that play this game have never heard of this gun, heh wink_o.gif

its awesome, i was watching mail call on the history channel the other day and they had one on there, that thing is aweseom, wish the airbursting 20mm rounds would work in ofp

the real 20mm rounds will air burst at a set distance so you can still take out targets that are behind things or whatever

I agree that I don't care where it came from,its another addon for OFP.Altho it should be stated slightly better as to where it originated from.

I think it looks nice ,altho after looking at the link to the real one.I think the OFP one is slightly too shiny and doesnt fit in the game completely as its not like others and its kinda too shiny,but its real nice nevertheless

And from looking at the work from Inq and those nice chopper skins and such,he surely is skilled.

Just why not make the weapon yourself,then people won't complain.

Quote[/b] ]I think it looks nice ,altho after looking at the link to the real one.I think the OFP one is slightly too shiny and doesnt fit in the game completely as its not like others and its kinda too shiny,but its real nice nevertheless

thats the only reason i dont really like high detail weapons and this oicw, it just doesnt fit in well with the rest of the stuff

they look great if you switch to using all Inquistor weapons.

Blackdog~ hit it right on the mark. noone cares about who made it, they care about how it works. I could understand anger at Inquistor is he had not gotten permission and named the creators, made LODs, units, or done a good job in coding.

The fact than inquistor didn't make the models or textures doesn't diminish the value of the addon.

Can we get back to business please? And no more German please, or PR's will be handed out smile_o.gif This is an English language forum.

I think all the ones who say they dont care who made an addon surely never made an addon, so its ok if someone takes all your work and get praised for it?

Sure...

( this isnt about the OICW from CS this is about addons in general, i know the converting work wasnt done in 5 mins )

PR for talking our main language, oh please...

Its not like we talked just german and were were just kidding around a bit...

Next time i ban all who talk english on my german forum?

And one thing, all the ones who say they dont care who made an addon surely never made an addon, so its ok if someone takes all your work and get praised for it?

Sure...

( this isnt about the OICW from CS this is about addons in general, i know the converting work wasnt done in 5 mins )

I've made an addon... I've made an island (hawaii... lets just say no one liked it smile_o.gif) and also I have retextured a HMMWV pack which in the future will have some more cool stuff added to it by myself and rifleman.

Your defense is not valid! You are the weakest link, goodbye!

tounge_o.gif

I don't know why but i'll stick to Vipersheart's OICW.

I have nothing against conversions, and appriciate the InQUisiToR's work and dedication, but IMHO those things don't have an OFP soul, or whatever you would call this thing that makes the addon fit OFP world perfectly.