Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Erm, I need a member title too? Don't leave me out  sad_o.gif

First try to post some, so you actually get one of the standard member titles (member, advanced member, ect). Only takes 400 posts to become a "member" biggrin_o.gif

@Fubar;

Looks interesting, but your title just means that you were born in 1971, right? Looks impressive, though wink_o.gif

Yep, I'm an "old man" of the 70s tounge_o.gif

Sniper_panther - please read above about asking for member titles - I know everyone would like one, but sometimes you just have to be patient.

The forum rules are too restrictive and therefore topic-titles too repetitive. For the old members it got kind of boring. Long to go till 2006

My only but important point of concern.

How do the forum rules have any correlation to topic titles? rock.gif

How do the forum rules have any correlation to topic titles? rock.gif

yeah, LOCK! tounge_o.gif

Placebo, or anyone here...

why are topics with troubleshooting questions getting locked? if someone has a question and he searches he first gets ten pages of locked questions, and "somewhere" in there his answer... deleting the topics would be more effective me thinks... or delete locked topics over 2 months old... or something.

just a thought smile_o.gif

Well the two I locked today I locked with an active thread about the subject from September, in the future each of those will lead a searcher to the answer. If I delete them now rather than locking them you then get 20 new threads saying "there's something wrong with the forums, my threads are vanishing", as for why I don't go back 1 week later and delete them, it's called workload & priorities wink_o.gif

all this hype about titles crazy_o.gif

someone change his title to party pooper  mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Maybe we could have a weekly competition where the winner gets a shot at a custom title...but what sort of competition?

(This is just me thinking out loud - don't take it as law!) tounge_o.gif

How about a "Therapy" competition eh Fubar?  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]How do the forum rules have any correlation to topic titles?

Well I for one remember such classics as "Satan's ******' and 'Royal ********' that I doubt would be given out today biggrin_o.gif

Maybe we could have a weekly competition where the winner gets a shot at a custom title...but what sort of competition?

The winner or the looser? rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

on the other hand, i think we should do the competition, but rig it so that Tov wins. I kinda miss his old member titles.... wink_o.gif

you can reopen this thread or post a hint that a train addon has been released. biggrin_o.gif

The best thing to do would be to start a new thread in A&M: Complete, which someone has already kindly done: AEF-Camapaign: Train Addon FINISHED wink_o.gif

i know... but if someone finds only the closed discussion thread he won't find the addon. wink_o.gif but it's your decision.

and someone who found the discussion thread will certainly find the complete thread, too. smile_o.gif

Just thought I'd post a little tip here, which might make life easier for some people sending PMs.

If you want to send the same message to multiple people, there is an easier and quicker way to do it than sending one message to each person:

-------

PMs221104.gif

-------

"If you wish to send this message to more than one member, you can enter all their usernames one after the other, one per line and with no spaces between lines."

The other benefit of this is that each recipient will then know that the same PM has been sent to the others on the list. (i.e. If you want to ask a bunch of people the same question etc.). *

Hope this proves useful to some of you. wink_o.gif

* NOTE: This is NOT to be used to produce mass spam PMs...anyone doing this will face SEVERE punishment, up to and including permanent IP ban from these forums. See also Usage of PM's

Yay Hellfish! biggrin_o.gif You appeared in a screenshot! You can go kill yourself, now, because everything you do after this point will amount to nothing... tounge_o.gif

[!Gareth Gates must die!]

H-Hey! I was only kidding! No, Hellfish! No! No!! NOOOO!!!

<span id='ME'><center>Skul has been forcefully disconnected from the forums</center></span>

@fubar;

People who can actually read stuff (and understand it), probably read the little textbox next to the adresslist, which says exactly what you tried to explain. I already knew how to do this.

@hellfish;

that "pair of ragged claws" was finally put to good use I guess. I hope Skul will recover from his injuries soon.

You guys ever think about creating a spell/grammar checker for this board? I'm too lazy to manual check for errors (you could blame Word). A spell/grammar checker would be a useful tool.