Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

Becides the fact that he is for Kerry  crazy_o.gif  (never mind, I don't even live in the US, thank god for that) wink_o.gif

I think he's wondering if this is okay;

Quote[/b] ]Billybob2002 says he going to take your 17" monitor turn it sideways and stick straight up your candyass!

I'm not sure about it. I think it's on the edge. I personally don't see the reason for putting something like that in your sig, though. A matter of bad taste, I think.

The line is bit 'abusive' (in the meaning of 'rude') and that is not allowed by rule #1

Quote[/b] ]§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting

Abusive comments, personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the board or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate. Flame-baiting is also not tolerated, flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response.

But I'll leave the decision to the mods. I don't take it personal, since I have a 19" monitor   tounge_o.gif

I don't take it personal, since I have a 19" monitor   tounge_o.gif

Well.................. if the shoe fits...................... crazy_o.gif

Becides the fact that he is for Kerry  crazy_o.gif  (never mind, I don't even live in the US, thank god for that) wink_o.gif

I think he's wondering if this is okay;

Quote[/b] ]Billybob2002 says he going to take your 17" monitor turn it sideways and stick straight up your candyass!

But I'll leave the decision to the mods. I don't take it personal, since I have a 19" monitor   tounge_o.gif

Nor would I......I find it quite flattering one would comment my ass as being candy tounge_o.gif

Either that, or Billybob is not such the pro-bush conservative that he makes himself out to be. wink_o.gif

Anyways, enough of that.

Quote[/b] ]what exactly is your concern about your signature? height limit-wise it is well within limit.

Ok.

Quote[/b] ]I'm not sure about it. I think it's on the edge. I personally don't see the reason for putting something like that in your sig, though. A matter of bad taste, I think.

It is not directed at nobody....If you smell what Billybob2002 is cookin.

Got a serious question. What if you found a video of in-game action of a game (not Halo2) that is coming out very soon but the video is from a leak copy of the game (I think it is). Is it ok to post it or not?

Well if you're "pretty sure" it's from a leaked copy then this segment of the rules is quite clear.......

All discussions about warez, piracy or leaked software are strictly forbidden, such threads will be closed and will most likely result in a permanent ban for the instigator.

Quote[/b] ]Well if you're "pretty sure" it's from a leaked copy then this segment of the rules is quite clear.......

rgr

Doesnt it sounds weird?

For example in some countries it is forbidden to smoke "grass" in a public places, but u still alowed to show photos of a plant. smile_o.gif

I'm afraid I don't grasp the relevance? sad_o.gif

Ok. U dont give a link to download pirated software, but only shows a trailer about it. I see nothing illegal here.

We are developers, allowing the discussion of leaked software/games would be disrespecting other developers, as well as potentially leaving us legally liable.

simple; hakked software is illigal around the world.

All other topics depend on the rules set by the board or the rules of the country where the site is hosted (if the goverment decides to act against something on the board).

And I don't think it's good to show something of hacked software. I never buy it and it's just wrong that it happenes. If I'm not mistaken it was Looking Glass Studios that stopped making games because the didn't sell enough games. Although the games were very popular everybody just copied them instead of buying them. If you want to see more good games in the future, than just buy the real thing and support the industry.

btw; although it's legal for me to smoke grass, I don't do this either. I consider everyone using drugs weaklings that must be removed from society.

Q: Was there any problems with the BIS server last night?

I couldn't get in to any of the offical OFP sites or bistudio.com.

EDIT: Know this isn't about the forum rules, but I'll guess this is the best place to ask about it.

There was a forum maintenance yesterday. Not sure on the exact time though.

Yeah the websites were down for a little while late last night I think it was, seem to be working ok now smile_o.gif

Is there a reason why the election thread has been closed?

Sorry I'm just about to post a lil notice about that, to save repeating myself I'll go do it now wink_o.gif

Tis done smile_o.gif

Edit: Up to page 288 now.

Thread opened again.

I deleted it, it was spam and/or inflammatory.

I deleted it, it was spam and/or inflammatory.

It was a joke pic. That's what made me post less and less. You do everything that would make people leave the community. If you can't take a joke then let others decide if it is inflammatory or not.

The pic might say:

1. Kerry is na asshole

2. Simple USMC boys hate polititians

3. Old joke about what USMC has against other formations (Kerry was what?)

It also shows that you are an asshole with total lack of humor.

BTW great nick you have. You are not a moderator but a PLACEBO.

It also shows that you are an asshole with total lack of humor.

Perhaps, however the fact remains that the pic was spam and inflammatory.