Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

So can I send a email to Monika Ruzickova becuase she looks good.

I know you might think this is funny but its not. She really does smile_o.gif

/avon urges bis to set stalker monitor on

So can I send a email to Monika Ruzickova becuase she looks good.

I know you might think this is funny but its not. She really does smile_o.gif

As much I'm sure she'll be thrilled that a 16 year old Australian boy thinks that she looks good perhaps it would be best to stick to Opf related subjects smile_o.gif

I just wanted to ask an official position on abondonware sites like Underdog's and whether linking is a violation or not...I'm a bit unclear.

I just wanted to ask an official position on abondonware sites like Underdog's and whether linking is a violation or not...I'm a bit unclear.

I class them as "persita non grata" as it's a grey area leading towards black so I remove the links when I see them smile_o.gif

Ha, can't believe anyone actually remembers this! Now that you mention it, coupled with the fact that I recently found a website full with Greek hotties....hmmmm......... blues.gif

Ah, that's good to know, something to look forward to atleast  biggrin_o.gif .

Ha, can't believe anyone actually remembers this! Now that you mention it, coupled with the fact that I recently found a website full with Greek hotties....hmmmm......... blues.gif

Ah, that's good to know, something to look forward to atleast biggrin_o.gif .

Nah, the boss said no smile_o.gif

I want to write a "thank you" letter to BIS, how can i increase my chances of them reading it?

"Please" ? tounge_o.gif

Attach it to the top of a box of whine...

I know i ask for stupid answers, but i really want to, okay? wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

A couple of weeks ago I just PM'ed Suma thanking him for this game as it's the main reason I now own two M151A1's and soon an M35A2 ;)

or is that a bad thing...

crazy_o.gif

Divide your debt with how much you love the game and you should get a feasable ratio to answer that tounge_o.gif

Mods, do we skipp the VIP elections this year or am I missing something? I know it wasn't that much of a succes last year (as in not that many voters), but it still can be fun smile_o.gif

or this award OFP.info gave me:

moty2004.gif

rock.gif  sad_o.gif .

Anyhow, I would like to see a voting, even though most likely thesame members will be elected...

I wondering the same, who will be the new VIP.

[Future]

The year is 2032 and all the BIS Forum members joining before Jan. 2005 are VIPs

[/future]

rock.gif

the VIP awards avatar design phase was made in 21st day of january 2004

then the VIP awards results were made available the 28th day of march 2004

So i guess soon â„¢ we will see another of those funny forum contest smile_o.gif

but then we first need a new contest for creating a VIP-2004 Avatar

VIP-2003 avatar still looks great, why change it?

I would not like to see this at least

Well besides the fact Harnu blatantly stole my design, it has kind of become a tradition.

Plus, it gets boring looking at the same avatar all the time.

would you allow me to use the Iraq Election Poll for a discussion too. I think it would be more interesting for the posters if they could paste good material and discuss about one or the other candidate.

However I am not too sure whether this would be disadvantegous for the original Iraq thread.

Well besides the fact Harnu blatantly stole my design, it has kind of become a tradition.

Well, some people have got me on a tanget tonight, so I'm not just going to let a piece of slander sit here.

I made my first design (The winning one) less than one hour after placebo made the post about the design.  A day later, you showed me yours, which used a similiar logo, just more crisp.  I had asked you if I could get the logo from you, for the possibility of using it in one of my avatars I had made.  This is where you mistook me for "stealing your design".  Probably just an honest mistake, but to say that I just blatantly stole your design, come on man.

Well, some people have got me on a tanget tonight, so I'm not just going to let a piece of slander sit here.

I made my first design (The winning one) less than one hour after placebo made the post about the design. A day later, you showed me yours, which used a similiar logo, just more crisp. I had asked you if I could get the logo from you, for the possibility of using it in one of my avatars I had made. This is where you mistook me for "stealing your design". Probably just an honest mistake, but to say that I just blatantly stole your design, come on man.

I should have added a smile_o.gif

I like yours as well, I just wish it could have been sharper.

Poll Question:

It is odd that you can look at the results of a ongoing poll thread while not logged on. However, you cannot see the results if logged on before you vote or null your vote. What the... rock.gif

Poll Question:

It is odd that you can look at the results of a ongoing poll thread while not logged on. However, you cannot see the results if logged on before you vote or null your vote. What the... rock.gif

Complain to the authors of the board software smile_o.gif

What is going to happen to the mission editing competition part of the forum? will us mortal members be able to acces it? or will it be deleted without us knowing what you guys did in there? sad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

What is going to happen to the mission editing competition part of the forum?  will us mortal members be able to acces it?  or will it be deleted without us knowing what you guys did in there?  sad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

The results were published right?

So why the need for looking in that forum? I don't have to. It (probably) just contains discussions about how good the missions are. smile_o.gif