Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Iraq Thread 2

This could all be a U.S cover up to make it look like the Bush administration actually accomplished something with this war.

But I am tired of conspiracy theories, and even more tired about hapless and meaningless (more or less) news coming out of this whole war. If you ask me CNN made Saddam in their lab...

Yet he was found in a rat hole leaving in inhuman conditions

The poor rats! sad_o.gif

Don`t get me the wrong way..I have no simpaty for Saddam as I have none for Bush..They both are criminals that lied to their nations for far too long and both diserve to be punished..

It`s just that I fail to understand how for a man with 1 billion in his pocket it ends this way...

This could all be a U.S cover up to make it look like the Bush administration actually accomplished something with this war.

But I am tired of conspiracy theories, and even more tired about hapless and meaningless (more or less) news coming out of this whole war. If you ask me CNN made Saddam in their lab...

i realy thinke thies is the reason and i feel bin ladin will be next

bush want this one very much

The poor rats! sad_o.gif

Don`t get me the wrong way..I have no simpaty for Saddam as I have none for Bush..They both are criminals that lied to their nations for far too long and both diserve to be punished..

It`s just that I fail to understand how for a man with 1 billion in his pocket it ends this way...

Apparently he was found with 750,000 on him, which is just loose change really.

So, the question is, does anyone else have direct access to the rest of the cash? Other bearded, elusive fellows...

Has anyone thought of what would happen if he went to hague and then told the world how h got those WMD's?

After that will he tell them where he hid them if any left?

if he names th country/locale will th US bombard that country too?

rock.gif

Well yes if the coutry is some shithole in middle of nowhere then they would have the guts to bomb it.

saddam was usa hammer against the islamic repuplic of iran

usa give him tha latest WMD tech in order to do the begest damege of iranains revalotin by some amirican companies and after his mission had finshed they must replace him

rock.gif

Let him rot in prison, after being in The Hague. Don't make this Santa Claus a martyr!

Saddam withdrew 1 billion dollars from the Iraq bank before Americans start bombing..You would think that with this kind of money a man could easily find asylum in another country..

Think about it...

If Saddam fled to another country and the US found out, the country would get a can of whoop-ass opened up on them if they didn't hand him over? Why risk the lives of your country men over a foriegner who's a wanted criminal?

Saddam withdrew 1 billion dollars from the Iraq bank before Americans start bombing..You would think that with this kind of money a man could easily find asylum in another country..

Think about it...

If Saddam fled to another country and the US found out, the country would get a can of whoop-ass opened up on them if they didn't hand him over? Why risk the lives of your country men over a foriegner who's a wanted criminal?

Oh yeah tell that to russia or its client states tounge_o.gif

From what i heard Saddam had talks or had been proposed to step down and seek assulym in Russia/Belarus , he could have easilyleft but no the stubborn pig had to stay , lets see whre his stubbornes takes him now ....

Think about it...

Oh yeah tell that to russia or its client states  tounge_o.gif

From what i heard Saddam had talks or had been proposed to step down and seek assulym in Russia/Belarus , he could have easilyleft but no the stubborn pig had to stay , lets see whre his stubbornes takes him now ....

What would stop us from kicking the ass of a Russian client state? tounge_o.gif

Think about it...

Oh yeah tell that to russia or its client states  tounge_o.gif

What would stop us from kicking the ass of a Russian client state?  tounge_o.gif

Maybe Russia itself wink_o.gif

Whow, they found him! wow_o.gif

I never expected to see that. I expeced him to have skipped the ME months ago. Oh well, I suppose noone was brave enough to host him.

Lets see if they can catch OBL now. wink_o.gif

Whos OBl? rock.gif

Oh the guy with beard i forgot about him tounge_o.gif

Wonder how elated Kim is feeling right now finally he will get some attention too , hes been trying to get media towards him by showing off his WMD's assets and no one cared about him until now.

Poor Kim ghostface.gif

Wohhoo the pricks captured now i wanna see him in Hague.

biggrin_o.gif

I don't think the US will send him to Hague. sad_o.gif

He's their trophy and the're gonna put him in a US court.

How do we know it's not a double?  wow_o.gif

Anyway, good work. At least one of the promises of the war has been fullfilled.

It will be interesting to see what this does to the Iraqi resistance.

Well you take his genetical code and compare it with that of his dead sons...

Oh..you were just kidding... rock.gif Well I am kind of slow, you know!