Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Iraq Thread 2

Hiding in a hole in the ground....HAHAHAHAHAHA biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

@ Dec. 14 2003,16:21)]Well yes if the coutry is some shithole in middle of nowhere then they would have the guts to bomb it.

Mmm...well said.

OBL = OBF

Osama Been Forgotten

yeah, maybe they will focus on a real threat to national security wink_o.gif

Wohhoo the pricks captured now i wanna see him in Hague.

biggrin_o.gif

I don't think the US will send him to Hague. sad_o.gif

He's their trophy and the're gonna put him in a US court.

Well if they take him in a US court i am sure the case will be very quickly finished if its in Texas , take him to chair folks tounge_o.gif

But i'd rrather have a impartial judge/jury for him in the Hague since with Bush sr and jr this has been some sort of a personal campaign too.

So how much votes will this arrest earn mr bush i can see him winning the elections already sad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Well if they take him in a US court i am sure the case will be very quickly finished if its in Texas , take him to chair folks  tounge_o.gif

But i'd rrather have a impartial judge/jury for him in the Hague since with Bush sr and jr this has been some sort of a personal campaign too.

So how much votes will this arrest earn mr bush i can see him winning the elections already  sad_o.gif

well, if the violence continues, and more us troops die soon after this capture, it will cast a big shadow over this victory.

I dont think a lot of the militant groups in Iraq were being financed or supported by saddam anyway.

biggrin_o.gif

Well if they take him in a US court i am sure the case will be very quickly finished if its in Texas , take him to chair folks  tounge_o.gif

I don't want to see him dead. Thats the easy way out. I want him to rot in solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

Quote[/b] ]So how much votes will this arrest earn mr bush i can see him winning the elections already sad_o.gif
sad_o.gif Indeed.

I've just had a thought....

Could this have a negative effect on progress in Iraq? With the threat of Saddam returning to power gone, will Iraqis feel more inclined towards the resistance?

i think that many iraqi's will want the us out even more now that he is gone. Unfortunately we will have to wait and see.

OMG, they have captured walter matthau!!! crazy_o.gif

cptred.jpg

Captain RED - Operation RED dawn.

MfG wink_o.gif

Great work to capture this evil dictator! unclesam.gif

For christ sake mad_o.gif 25 million. Why not me. Why cant a dictator live in my neighbourhood. Why are the Irakis so damn lucky.

0,1020,314823,00.jpg

Why cant this happen to me. A man with this face knocking on my door and asking if I still have some milk to borrow him cause shops are closed on a sunday. Or maybe he is coming to complain about the loud music. Why isnt the guy in the appartment next to me a dictator? mad_o.gif

I should go to Iraq. In the "land of the free" Baathists there is still some money to be made.

Why not me.

You?! This was practically right next door, under my nose! sad_o.gif

edit: ............ just a scud's throw away. sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]just a scud's throw away.

I wonder what terrorists would do if they ever got their hand on a scud.Would they just launch it or would they attach a terrorist to it first.

I've looked at the FBI website and all those rewards. Do those people hide in Finland? No! I'd have to travel far far away to spot one of those people.

Hmmm.. How does this sound: We make a travel agency that organises trips to Middle East for adventurous types. Kinda like a safari or birdwatching, but we'd be looking for wanted terrorists? We'd be riding in stolen hummvees (remember it's for adventurous types) with a tour quide yapping something in the microphone and of course we'd be camping and singing. unclesam.gif

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]OMG, they have captured walter matthau!!!

Captain RED - Operation RED dawn.

That would explain why they had to dig him up.

*Evil LOL*

I love it when someone high up in the chain of things shows a little humour every now and then tounge_o.gif

I wonder what terrorists would do if they ever got their hand on a scud.Would they just launch it or would they attach a terrorist to it first.

First they need a donkey.

From an Israeli TV commercial, this past summer.

First they need a donkey.

From an Israeli TV commercial, this past summer.

That's an excellent scud launcher. It's cheap and strong. The only downside is that it isn't mobile if it doesn't want to.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">First they need a donkey.

Yeah iraqi troops can't really function without a lectured commander.

But then ,don't underestimate them ,one of them shot down an apache with a flintlock rifle.  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]That's an excellent scud launcher. It's cheap and strong. The only downside is that it isn't mobile if it doesn't want to.

But really functional ,once fired the troops can feed on the barbeque ,saves a meal ,and of what use is the launcher if the scud is down. (apart from boosting the literacy rate in the country)

I should go to Iraq. In the "land of the free" Baathists there is still some money to be made.

Onward, good fellow. We shall go together. biggrin_o.gif

BTW, what is Hague?

Will it matter in regards to ending the violence in Iraq?

I mean, the "opposition" leaders still have access to Saddam doubles. Right? So, if they use these doubles, and present them to the troops as the real Saddam. Who will they believe? The evil infidel liers or their own eyes?

Will it matter in regards to ending the violence in Iraq?

I mean, the "opposition" leaders still have access to Saddam doubles. Right? So, if they use these doubles, and present them to the troops as the real Saddam. Who will they believe? The evil infidel liers or their own eyes?

Who says Sadaam's doubles are available for parties and special events in Iraq these days?

Whoooyea Saddam is arrested by US Rangers. saw it on the dutch television today.

I think this is posted already right?