Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Mh-6 littlebirds

Well its great news and those choppers looks very cool and i cant wait till i can fly with this bird wink_o.gif

The News From Ofp.info

Tales of War continues and released new screenshots of Eric_red's AH-6 and MH-6 littlebirds.

Picts of the Littlebirds:

lb1

lb2

lb3

lb4

Thnxs to:

Cervo: cervo@ofp.info From ofp.info

and: the TOW team to release this news.

And what do these do that's so much different than the BAS ones?

uhmmmm.......i dont know sorry sad_o.gif mabey Tracer or Javhe can tell us whats the difrence about them?

Why recreate an already made good addon? i mean if the already existing birds were bad i could understand but, fact is bas littlebird pack is great and already used by the majority of people here, doesnt make sense sad_o.gif ...

Yes, i wouldnt enjoy have 2 different Littlebird's pack,

no need to recreate what is already out and greatly used sad_o.gif

From one point of view they have put a lot of work into this addon. It looks really great.

From another...look on the other's posts.

I guess you guys are the Boss of what people can make an not make.If you dont like them dont use em.Simply use what you like.I think the the TOWs birds are looking very exellent.Im really counting on this release.

I guess you guys are the Boss of what people can make an not make.If you dont like them dont use em.Simply use what you like.I think the the TOWs birds are looking very exellent.Im really counting on this release.

Yes they are excellent littlebirds but it is sad they havent put the effort on something else, something that hasnt been made yet, but their choice and we can't do anything about it

Excellent work TOW. smile_o.gif

Nothing wrong with TOW and their Littlebirds might even be superior to the BAS ones, but remaking perfectly good units only divides the community on which ones to use, sadly... sad_o.gif

But if they´re that far along, might as well release ´em...looking forward to trying them smile_o.gif

Apparently, ToW is a story-based mod. They needed it for their story, as they didn't want to use the BAS ones for some reason. This project has been undergoing in ToW for a long time by the way...

Apparently, ToW is a story-based mod. They needed it for their story, as they didn't want to use the BAS ones for some reason. This project has been undergoing in ToW for a long time by the way...

Exactly, infact theirs going to be an Interview on our website with Tr@cer in the next few days discussing all of these issues, and how all the addons their working on ties into their storyline. You can expect Exclusive screenshots as well!

OFP: Intel

Guest DKM-jaguar

Oh, i must have gone stupid with all this crazy trance music i keep making by mistake...

It's about time that the ofp community realises a few things:

1) You (the community) exist becuase we make addons. We (the addon makers) do not exist to make addons for the ofp community.

2) the Ofp community has no real purpose, advanatage or use to the addon maker in creating his/her addon, they are simply a group who will end up using this addon, through the kindness of the addon maker if they wish to distribute said addon.

3) As the community plays no part, has no input, and is, if anything, a hinderance to the addon maker, they therefore have no say in what gets made and what does not get made.

4) just becuase the majority of you think that certain groups are the best, does NOT mean that other groups can attempt to better them, or just produce the same thing.

5) wether you download the addon or not, it is of no concequense to the addon maker, so they do not mind if you wont download it. This works in the oposite way: NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE ADDON.

6) Just becuase BAS has made an addon, it does not mean it cant be beaten, re-produced (from scratch) or otherwise rivaled. Are you frightened that your blind faith in BAS may be shattered by another addon team producing a BETTER addon? I know BAS isnt, and that is one of the trials of addon making, and this competitiion and threat makes addon teams work harder, it may even result in a re-release of the BAS little bird to beat the ToW ones. Who looses from that?

So, in conclusion, Addons are not a right, they are a perk. AND as such, they could stop all together. Take what you get, and stop acting so childlishly .

Oh, i must have gone stupid with all this crazy trance music i keep making by mistake...

It's about time that the ofp community realises a few things:

1) You (the community) exist becuase we make addons. We (the addon makers) do not exist to make addons for the ofp community.

2) the Ofp community has no real purpose, advanatage or use to the addon maker in creating his/her addon, they are simply a group who will end up using this addon, through the kindness of the addon maker if they wish to distribute said addon.

3) As the community plays no part, has no input, and is, if anything, a hinderance to the addon maker, they therefore have no say in what gets made and what does not get made.

4) just becuase the majority of you think that certain groups are the best, does NOT mean that other groups can attempt to better them, or just produce the same thing.

5) wether you download the addon or not, it is of no concequense to the addon maker, so they do not mind if you wont download it. This works in the oposite way: NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE ADDON.

6) Just becuase BAS has made an addon, it does not mean it cant be beaten, re-produced (from scratch) or otherwise rivaled. Are you frightened that your blind faith in BAS may be shattered by another addon team producing a BETTER addon? I know BAS isnt, and that is one of the trials of addon making, and this competitiion and threat makes addon teams work harder, it may even result in a re-release of the BAS little bird to beat the ToW ones. Who looses from that?

So, in conclusion, Addons are not a right, they are a perk. AND as such, they could stop all together. Take what you get, and stop acting so childlishly .

well said Jaguar, finally something we agree on.

Yes they are excellent littlebirds but it is sad they havent put the effort on something else, something that hasnt been made yet, but their choice and we can't do anything about it

Excellent work TOW.  smile_o.gif

True,I think that AAV needs totally redone.I wonder who worked on it maybe I could throw my hat in on it.

It may even result in a re-release of the BAS little bird to beat the ToW ones.

Actually already happening, just waiting on JAM to be finished i believe, includes scripts, new animations and new textures.

Well wy do you piss this addon off? there are only 3/4 LBs made and 3 released and 1 with a high quality ( the BAS ones ) but wy you complain about only 4 addons? if you look at the weapon addons.....well ok il give you ok if you piss about them because evry 1 is making tons of the same weapons and all in better/lesser qualtity so please people dont say any thing about it till the release is here ande maybe this one will be better then the BAS ones you never know  wink_o.gif  i like to say: Tow Give it a go and il give you my full suport.

so everyone whose bitchin here i guess will not download this baby when it comes out:

oh6_3.jpg

cuz i mean look at it its the same old littlebird tounge_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

Heh, i probably wont be downloading it anyway, i dont like the helicopters smile_o.gif

This is just my prinicples.

But it is just the comments about ToW and how just becuase some people are too small minded to accept the work of more than one mod, they think they have control over the production of such addons. The OFP community is good for one thing: beta testing and putting the addon makers down (the ones they arent kissing the asses off).  biggrin_o.gif

hope ur miniguns are dam crazy

like rip through troops

and make ur little bird like use their rockets more offten on the troops when ai are flying

the real thing i believe to make these birds powerful is reallly the minguns

so please

crazy ass minguns

helicopters are the greatest machine to grace the planet.

I would really like to see the Little Bird in a different camo scheme than black.maybe thats the problem.Every Littebird that I have seen is Black.Whats up with that.

I would really like to see the Little Bird in a different camo scheme than black.maybe thats the problem.Every Littebird that I have seen is Black.Whats up with that.

Erm, because all A/MH-6's have black paint, better for low visibility at night, and i think it might contain some kind of radar absorbant material, cutdown the radar crosssection.

And not every littlebird is black, check the nam pack, its got a green OH-6.