Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Mh-6 littlebirds

Guest DKM-jaguar

Tigershark, i dont know what made you respond like that, and it was uncalled for  wow_o.gif

Why do ToW have to use this BAS model for thiers? If they want to make an addon, they can only call it thiers if it is completely thier own work. I dont know why anyone should have a problem with this. I am supportive of ToW completely and i dont know why they are going to experience troulbew over making an addon. I WILL download these little birds, and i hope they beat the BAS ones becuase then you will all see how great ToW are*, and that it was worth having another team do them. BTW: if there were any LBs before BAS's, i bet you did not give them any trouble over it, and dont say "the BAS ones turned out better" becuase you didnt know how good those LBs were going to be, and it's the same with the ToW ones.

This is so childish, i just dont get why you all have problems with an addon team producing an addon.

Are you going to have a go at DKM for making a MI28 when RHS is? Maybe you'd have a go at RHS for making a MI28 when DKM is.. either way, we are both making the same addon, and you aren't having a go at us for it. (maybe becuase your beloved BAS didnt make a MI28  biggrin_o.gif )

BTW: as tracer said, this is a copy of the ofp.info commments, although for the more expressive language version, check there as i could not say what i feel here smile_o.gif

*not anything against BAS, jsut saying all addons shoul;d be an upgrade on thier predessors

Tigershark, i dont know what made you respond like that, and it was uncalled for  wow_o.gif

Why do ToW have to use this BAS model for thiers? If they want to make an addon, they can only call it thiers if it is completely thier own work. I dont know why anyone should have a problem with this. I am supportive of ToW completely and i dont know why they are going to experience troulbew over making an addon. I WILL download these little birds, and i hope they beat the BAS ones becuase then you will all see how great ToW are, and that it was worth having another team do them. BTW: if there were any LBs before BAS's, i bet you did not give them any trouble over it, and dont say "the BAS ones turned out better" becuase you didnt know how good those LBs were going to be, and it's the same with the ToW ones.

This is so childish, i just dont get why you all have problems with an addon team producing an addon.

Are you going to have a go at DKM for making a MI28 when RHS is? Maybe you'd have a go at RHS for making a MI28 when DKM is.. either way, we are both making the same addon, and you aren't having a go at us for it. (maybe becuase your beloved BAS didnt make a MI28  biggrin_o.gif )

BTW: as tracer said, this is a copy of the ofp.info commments, although for the more expressive language version, check there as i could not say what i feel here smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif He´s da man!

And competition is always better then a monopole.

Yep just give me the ToW LB's and no ofence to BAS but can you please stop with those "No meaning posts" thnxs smile_o.gif

Aren't these lb's the same ones that ericred released not to long ago? I downloaded them last week at ofpec.......

These LB's look very nice. I'll definately be giving them a go once they come out. Keep up the good work!

On the subject of the BAS LB's:

Competition is neccesary in all things in life. What would have happened if, say, General Motors never came to being because Ford beat them to the invention of the car? Or if Microsoft didn't bother spending hours pouring over code to create Windows because there was already another OS people could use? The more competition the better!

Also, it's completely up to the addon group what they are to make. Someone said it before, and I'll say it again. We, the add-on communitys, exist because of them, the add-on makers. Not the other way around. As for me, I'm very thankful that they're still pumping out add-ons for us to play with. And here's a big thanks to all the add-on makers that put their free time into making cool toys for us. biggrin_o.gif

(...)

Or if Microsoft didn't bother spending hours pouring over code to create Windows because there was already another OS people could use?  The more competition the better!

(...)

better they´d have done... biggrin_o.gif

back on topic:

from what i´ve seen so far, the TOW ah6 model with its a little more extended wings looks a bit more realistic than the current BAS one.

ah well, lets see what the bas mh6 series update will give us...

and yes, with all respect in the work that goes into the creation of an addon:

it is a bit weird to have two addons that are (nearly) the same to choose from; but anyways:

if TOW was having this one in the works or delayed for such a long time, why shouldn´t they finish it?

we´re free to choose which one to dl/ use

i´ll definately check them out when they are released

i love the textures in erik's a/mh-6, really amazing, but the shape isn't acurate. wish tow will fix that (and maybe also make a pilot to go with the lb) and bas just upgrade their lbs texture.

Just hoping they'll get proper OFPEC-compilant class naming. That was a common problem about TOW addons. sad_o.gif

Difference between ours and BAS:

Only MH6, no MH6 with a MP5 on the side

Only AH6, no AH6 MP

Better (imo) textures than BAS (no offence wink_o.gif)

We might to a version that's like the BAS MD550 with TOW missiles, only ours will be with only hellfire ones..

But you have to add a cool machine gun!

The MP5SD from bas is "shit", you cant hear it when your Copilot fires. There should be an M16 or something like that on it.

The new version no longer has the MP5, it will either be the pilots weapon (also no longer an MP5) or some other weapon out on the planks, its still being decided.