Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Vbs newsrelease

I'm sure the weapons in their are better than ours.

Maybe but not the optics. Look at the one computer. BIS black sights instead of suchey's M16 sights.

It is my personal guess that some of addons for VBS became available for us as form of 1.30 patch(XMS, Steyr, Laser guider, hummer)

Well Ralph i think that to and maybe bis is going to release more? ( if you look at the Flashpoint1985.com site and then the addons you see only the WW1 plane so maybe bis gives us more wink_o.gif )

a lot of the stuff displayed at the IL homepage looks like the stuff displayed at the VBS1 homepage. maybe we'll get some of the cool VBS1 stuff in IL when it comes out after the release of OFP2? wink_o.gif

Maybe it's just me but the guy to the left (in civilian clothing) sure looks like colin powell ? wow_o.gifsmile_o.gif

home02.jpg

Yeah, this must be the place where the mobile Bio/Chem lab evidence came from, is that the satellite image of buildings and cars we saw on TV? tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif

I think they can choose what they want in VBS1, they just order some copies and say:

"oh..., and we could use some marine soldiers, vehicals, opfor dudes and we will mail you the prints for the buildings we want k?".

And VBS1 ppl say:

"Sure dude, but it will cost you extra, ill send you your "stuff" in 6 months ok?"

And the military dude replies:

"eh, money is no prob m8, did you know how much tax money we spend in Americas Army..."

And we get free addons from the great talented OPF comunity, i wonder if some cheap countrys use "unoficial" addons in their VBS1 instalation biggrin_o.gif .

Cheap countries probly use regular flashpoint for there Battle sim.And on the side note has any of you seen the VBS1 Demonstration video.

And we get free addons from the great talented OPF comunity,

smile_o.gif Surely you are not suggesting that the dedication OFP addon makers have for their hobby is in turn used to train some part of the military without due credit given. tounge_o.gif Wonder how much some addon makers would like it to know their addons were used to train a part of the military which was or is involved in armed conflicts. wink_o.gif

Hmmm rock.gif

Surely you are not suggesting that the dedication OFP addon makers have for their hobby is in turn used to train some part of the military without due credit given.   tounge_o.gif  Wonder how much some addon makers would like it to know their addons were used to train a part of the military which was or is involved in armed conflicts.  wink_o.gif  

Hmmm  rock.gif

...terrorist evil man returns to secret terrorist base!"

terrorist leader: "Have jo got it?"

terrorist evil man: yes, i have purchased thie GOTY!"

Other terrorists: OOhhhh...

terrorist evil man: ..."and it comes with resistance too!"

terrorist leader: "lets dowload some addons and find out how the western pigs are planning to rule our world!"

all the terrorists: MuHahahhaha!

My reply actually is... ofcourse not tounge_o.gif , but many addons are really high quality and some even try to replicate the real thing in handling, performance, etc. I think we have our own version of VBS1 after all wink_o.gif .

Wonder how much some addon makers would like it to know their addons were used to train a part of the military which was or is involved in armed conflicts.

We'll know that they do when we'll see drills used in some conflict. tounge_o.gif

Wonder how much some addon makers would like it to know their addons were used to train a part of the military which was or is involved in armed conflicts.

We'll know that they do when we'll see drills used in some conflict.  tounge_o.gif

offtopic:

have you noticed that some of the new civilians and the police in Res are wearing jungle boots?? biggrin_o.gif

We'll know that they do when we'll see drills used in some conflict. tounge_o.gif

wink_o.gif

I think they can choose what they want in VBS1, they just order some copies and say:

"oh..., and we could use some marine soldiers, vehicals, opfor dudes and we will mail you the prints for the buildings we want k?".

And VBS1 ppl say:

"Sure dude, but it will cost you extra, ill send you your "stuff" in 6 months ok?"

And the military dude replies:

"eh, money is no prob m8, did you know how much tax money we spend in Americas Army..."

And we get free addons from the great talented OPF comunity, i wonder if some cheap countrys use "unoficial" addons in their VBS1 instalation biggrin_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]some marine soldiers
how dare thee (draws sword in a three count movement) This NCO sword may have once been the sword of a civil war army officer, but now it has no association with soldiers! (starts to whistle the Marine's hymn as the blade falls upon his neck for the mistake of calling marines soldiers) the two terms hardly belong in the same sentance. tounge_o.gif

If the marines lived on ships and trained exclusively for comabat in marine enviroments then ok, but they are used as a fast deploying expeditionary force which is highly capable in lots of enviroments and uses a large arrange of assets in a combined force approach. They are defined as soldiers.

I would call the Royal Marines soldiers as well. So would they.

vbs1_6006s.jpg

nice fire scripts but VBS also suffers from OFP radio overflow feature tounge_o.gif

Hey do you see the buildings behind the plane? Compare them with this.

Coalescent tech seems to have some damn good addons, but they also seem to use some from the OFP community! wink_o.gif

I'm sure if they make a big profit they will be up front and share with the community. tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif or not

I dont think the buildings window colors look similar...., go to the site and look at the rest of the buildings and you'll see they look quite different. Man Coalescent is doing an outstanding job in the addon making! I wonder if bis is involved at all in the addon making. Do you guys think that bis will have to update vbs once ofp2 comes out?

Posted for Gummi cause his posting permission was removed: "Speaking about user made addons in VBS1, Kegetys rpg7 is used in it, all versions... so, they can use all addons they want to?"

Quote[/b] ]Do you guys think that bis will have to update vbs once ofp2 comes out?

well as I know its nOT for the public....that piss me off

dont think I wouldnt pay for a copy or copies of VBS1.Ive tried but with no reply.Hell with em if they dont want to make any money.I always thought that was why people went into buisness.But I guess they are just picky with there customers.Thats ok with me.I have no problem with that.

Honestly I dont even know why peoples talk about it and etc...when its FUCKING DAMN NOT FOR PUBLIC...that PISS me OFFFFF alot..... crazy_o.gif

I mean...why post pics and new of it if noone is ever gonna get it.... rock.gifrock.gif Honestly I dont care a SHIT in it

sry for some words I used tounge_o.gif

Just telling what I mean