Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Ch-53e superstallion

I'm one of the beta-testers for suchey's marines. So I have marines to go with the bird biggrin_o.gif

I vote that Cpt. Frostbite be banned from the forums for cruelty!   tounge_o.gif

Oh, we arent joking  biggrin_o.gif but back on topic. This addon is very promising, we can only expect good things!

Yeah but Marines say "Huuah" differently then Army...  those crazy Marines always gotta do stuff differently.... they roll their sleeves up differently, wear different uniforms, call the latrine a different name, ect... ect...  

tounge_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Guys, it isn't really that funny anymore...

You're only saying that 'cus you're in the beta too... mad_o.gif

Yeah but Marines say "Huuah" differently then Army...  those crazy Marines always gotta do stuff differently.... they roll their sleeves up differently, wear different uniforms, call the latrine a different name, ect... ect...  

tounge_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

MARINES don't say "Huuah"...they say HOORAH!! an army and airforce say hooah...two totally different sayings....nuff said

HOORAH!!

Can someone put up some new mirrors? I checked the thread and couldn't find any links that work...

hey! I just recieved an official warning and got banned for 24hours. What the hell is that for?crazy_o.gif

oh, wait I think I already know. Does it have something to do with "cruelty"??

Suffer dudes, suffer!!biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

*sigh*

You're all 100% pathetic. smile_o.gif

Just to clear something up...

the update I'm about to release is just a bug fix update as you can see... so don't think that it'll have loadsa neat new stuff. smile_o.gif

However.... AFTER this update, the chopper will more or less be totally redone, as I stated earlier.

Don't wanna be pushy, but will we be seeing the update inside of a fortnight?

Reason I ask is that I'm making a series of missions, and I would like to use the CH-53E, but I would prefer to use the updated version with the fixes. If it won't be released within a fortnight I'll just use the BAS MH-47 or something smile_o.gif .

'Tis a great chopper smile_o.gif .

Cheers

Mr B

Quite likely. Just have to take care of a few health issues I'm having I'm afraid...

Quite likely. Just have to take care of a few health issues I'm having I'm afraid...

Are they serious?