Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

Ch-53e superstallion

So is the handling (which doesn't seem to be so bad in cockpit view, but then its hard to land), completley fixed now?

Cause that was the only floor i knew of (well the error mesages saying something about the landing gear, but i'm not too bothered bout them). Its just you tend to need to fly a chopper. tounge_o.gif

The Marines that went to the Phillipines had many combat missions against the terrorist group MILF (no joking thats the name) and HMH-463 inserted them into most of the drop zones.

Heh heh, that always gets a smile out of me when I watch the news. Just imagine if the U.S started a full-scale war on the MILF. Oh, the jokes would be endless and the troops wouldn´t have to come up with insulting nicknames for the enemy tounge_o.gif

Anyway, good to have some input from a guy who knows what he´s talking about.

It's definitely a good addon. However I can't shake this feeling that the size in MB is somehow more than it could be? I'm just being picky though. As of late I've become very "addon conscious" regarding performance and such since my friend said he ran out of memory because he had so many addons in his folder... then again he never managed them at all.

You could head over to DKM's Webpage and DL their addon manager.

I liked the current CH53, but looking forward to the updated one. I'm also looking forward to a MH53J

Quote[/b] ]Bloody hell, read back a few pages.

There was 16 pages! I wasn't gonna bother to read that lot!

K i "read" (skimmed over) back to page 10 and cant find anything! sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bloody hell, read back a few pages.

There was 16 pages! I wasn't gonna bother to read that lot!

K i "read" (skimmed over) back to page 10 and cant find anything!  sad_o.gif

Page 4

why "no" ?

It answers his question ;)

I just looked for the first page with it. There are sevral posts where it's mentioned.

I like this addon a lot. The only problem I have is that the group bail command doesn't work when non-squad AI are flying it, and I wish the daylight exfil and land chopper commands worked at a greater proximity.

Status on the update is that I'm just waiting on the demo mission... (poor pang) wink_o.gif

I would, but I'm leaving the release date up to Scorpio. He's the daddy of the addon so it's up to him if he wants it to go outside and play wink_o.gif

I don't want to rush anything with the updates of the beta. This is an important addon for the OFP community, at least in the eyes of a lot of Marines. We all want it to be the best CH53E possible so lets not get impatient...we've all waited this long we can wait a little longer.

I agree... plus we still have the previous beta version which is plenty usable until the new improved version comes out. So take your time making it good Scorpio!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

/me throwing in my 2 cents..

Ill wait cuz there are no real usmc troops to go inside of this.. same thing with the aav7.. i really dont care.. but now when suchey releases the Marpat Marines.. then thats when ill be checking in this forum every day.

Ill wait cuz there are no real usmc troops to go inside of this.. same thing with the aav7.. i really dont care.. but now when suchey releases the Marpat Marines.. then thats when ill be checking in this forum every day.

Que??? Everyone keeps forgetting about the TOW USMC infantry addon as well as the Operation Code Blue Marines both of which are fine for simulating Marines without the Marpat uniforms (which are very recent uniforms).

Suchey also put out a demo of his Marines with a Marpat helmet cover and woodland MOP suit that work just fine for simulating modern day Marines especially if you combine them with the BAS weapons pack. It's a bit tedious putting all the weapons into the Suchey's demo Marines, but once you do it, you can just cut and paste squads armed with BAS weapons from one mission to the next.

So you can wait if you want but I'm gonna go have some fun!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Que???  Everyone keeps forgetting about the TOW USMC infantry addon as well as the Operation Code Blue Marines both of which are fine for simulating Marines without the Marpat uniforms (which are very recent uniforms).

Suchey also put out a demo of his Marines with a Marpat helmet cover and woodland MOP suit that work just fine for simulating modern day Marines especially if you combine them with the BAS weapons pack.   It's a bit tedious putting all the weapons into the Suchey's demo Marines, but once you do it, you can just cut and paste squads armed with BAS weapons from one mission to the next.

So you can wait if you want but I'm gonna go have some fun!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

personnally i'd rather use the inquisitor high detailed weapons pack with them

I'm one of the beta-testers for suchey's marines. So I have marines to go with the bird biggrin_o.gif

well that wasn't very fair.

I'm one of the beta-testers for suchey's marines. So I have marines to go with the bird biggrin_o.gif

Nor was it necessary rock.gif