Sign in to follow this  
Jo Man Dragon

Gastovski, troska etc

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jo Man Dragon @ 13 May 2003,13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, but I doubt that Lukin will appear....After all he's not by BIS<span id='postcolor'>

What about Guba since this is before OFP we are not goging to shot him this time mad.gif I so much wanna make him a head shorter.

And you guys has shouch a good fantacy what should Guba's histori be.

STGN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STGN @ 13 May 2003,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about Guba since this is before OFP we are not goging to shot him this time  mad.gif I so much wanna make him a head shorter.<span id='postcolor'>

This thread is one of the must amusing I've ever read smile.gifbiggrin.gif

(You can shoot Guba. The last level in the 1985 campaign.)

Just save when you see him so you can pump 2 rounds in his head and do it over and over and over and over and over and over.......

Guba is like freddy krueger, no matter how many times you shoot him he keeps coming back. LMAO tounge.gif

Victor would be cool to bring back and so would Blake, but i would love it if a Campaign that starred James Gastovski was made, i think he has the coolest history of all the characters.

I think Dmitri is trying to take over OFP! He appears about a million times!

Ambush in OFP: CWC

As the main guy in RH

And the guy who fixes Victor's bike in Resistance!

Plus a few hundred times during the campaigns!

You think it's a conspiracy?

[Gareth Gates must die]

Seeing Troska or Gastovski in OFP2 would be perfect. smile.gif

Just imagine: Instead of Armstrong, Gastovski is the rookie!

And don´t you want to know how Troska "The Viking" got his nickname in Central Europe? Of course...Gastovski has met Troska before, so either Troska from Nogova has been in Vietnam (most probably Gastovski´s theather), which is highly unlikely, or Gastovski is some kind of American super hero that travels around the world killing thousands of commies and protecting freedom...*sigh*.

Too bad Lukin would be 16 at most around the ´70s, but BIS doesn´t want to portray Russians that have any other personality than baby-killer, apparently. (CM made Red Hammer where they were a bit less senselessly bloodthirsty) sad.gif

But all the hints dropped in the campaigns would make the characters perfect for the ´70s. smile.gif

troska sounds british

so i reckon gastovski is in the vietnam theatre (seal team)

while victor is in dofar with the sas

and they operate together somehow in the next theatre

maybe in .......................?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif??

look at ur resistance cd cover and the screen shot on ofp2

dont they look similar

the face of victor confused.gif??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Don't forget that OFP2 is both fictional and it takes place in Africa too smile.gif

Troska probably comes with whatever British unit he's in at some point smile.gif

Don't forget that OFP2 is both fictional and it takes place in Africa too smile.gif

Maybe a story for Robert Hammer's father?  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

Seeing Troska or Gastovski in OFP2 would be perfect. smile_o.gif

Just imagine: Instead of Armstrong, Gastovski is the rookie!

And don´t you want to know how Troska "The Viking" got his nickname in Central Europe? Of course...Gastovski has met Troska before, so either Troska from Nogova has been in Vietnam (most probably Gastovski´s theather), which is highly unlikely, or Gastovski is some kind of American super hero that travels around the world killing thousands of commies and protecting freedom...*sigh*.

Too bad Lukin would be 16 at most around the ´70s, but BIS doesn´t want to portray Russians that have any other personality than baby-killer, apparently. (CM made Red Hammer where they were a bit less senselessly bloodthirsty) sad_o.gif

But all the hints dropped in the campaigns would make the characters perfect for the ´70s. smile_o.gif

"The Viking"? rock.gif

Did I miss out something in the Resistance campaign? crazy_o.gif

*edit*

you mean it's not taken from his name Viktor? smile_o.gif

James refers to Viktor as 'Viking Viki', adding "You should have seen this guy in action" (or words to that effect). It's around the Contraband mission in the Resistance campaign, I believe.

What the hell are you guys smoking?

i know its a quote from ages and ages ago but "what ever you were smoking when you chose that Avatar!" wink_o.gif

James refers to Viktor as 'Viking Viki', adding "You should have seen this guy in action" (or words to that effect). It's around the Contraband mission in the Resistance campaign, I believe.

yeah I just remembered that scene two seconds after posting. biggrin_o.gif

Ahh!,

another question is how did victor get that scar on his face??? rock.gif

Well he's a war veteran... think about it. He probably got it after he was trying to give orders to ambush enemy troops, but unfortunately for him, he shouted his orders...

Quote[/b] ]Victor: "All, ENGAGE AT WILL!!!"

And after that...

Anyway, I think it gives him a bit of character and it's a nice little touch.

[Gareth Gates must die]

Yes, I Love this, how bout we find out that Blake and Guba are Brothers, and in OFP3 set in 1995 we find out that David is Sam's long lost Twin Brother and Liz is their Mother, but Victor is not the father but infact James is, and now James is Dead, and Sam is MIA and David just learning his family past must Find Sam and avenge his Father's Death, it'll be more fun than a barrel of Monkeys! smile_o.gif

Then at the end of the game, Homer wakes up, wondering what the hell the OFP dream was all about and says:

"What da hell was that? That dream was nuts!....... Mmmm.. nuts.... smile_o.gif "

[Gareth Gates must die]

Quote[/b] ]Liz is their Mother

But she's dead. tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Hawkins

LMAO... it all fits... biggrin_o.gif

maybe troska will be in Africa, James will be in Nam and maybe a new third character that is a secret agent in east germany?

In Nam maybe Blake will be james sargent and bosses him about alot.

I have no idea where it should be in africa, or why it should be in africa

Ahh!,

another question is how did victor get that scar on his face??? rock.gif

Perhaps Voldemort did it?  tounge_o.gif

I tell you what if all them were related in one way or another it would be the biggest and best storyline in the history of game plots biggrin_o.gif